Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO ACHIEVE HIGHER BOUNTY REWARDS - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
I fully agree with your proposal . With a limited number of course earnings will be higher. I often pay attention to such companies, many managers often limit the number of participants in the signature and social networks. And it is very attractive to the participants, everyone wants to have time to participate
Activity: 140
October 24, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
I think it won't work for the project more profitable to have more people who advertise the project. For them, the costs are the same for 1000's to 10,000 people. I think this is our problem, nobody will come to help, I just don't engage in campaigns where a lot of people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

Mostly I agree with you but need to understand that bounty manager have their own thinking and decisions, as bounty hunter we only can follow it. Your idea is very good but I'm afraid many bounty hunter can reach many people to replace their money into the project ( marketing method ), that's why most of them never give limit participants. If you want get higher reward, join bounty program and follow every sub program finish it with high quality and time. Just like that.
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
If you want to get a higher prize, then try it on a video campaign or signature, but if this signature all depends on the rank and also the allocation of funds. But it seems that the video campaign gives more hope to high rewards, especially the participants are few.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 01:58:58 AM
You can get higher achievement from bounty campaign by joining translation media campaign, first time you have speak english well before you joined translation campaign, participants are limited and you have faster for joining translation campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 24, 2018, 01:55:30 AM
Not everyone will change the total number of participants just because you asked with all capital letters.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 24, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

I think this is important and a key to bounty hunters earning more. Bounty platforms like bountyhive tend to limit the number of participants on each campaign by having a cap. Once it's reached, new entrants aren't accepted.

Again, for projects, the more people that help spread the word about their ICO, the better for them. So while capping the number of participants benefits the bounty hunter, it's a disadvantage to the project.

This is a double edged sword indeed. As a bounty hunter myself, I personally like the idea of limiting the number of participants in order to gain higher rewards at the end of the project which would help decrease the problems being faced by hunters these days.

Never worked on Bountyhive, but some positive and negative stuff about it, but I do like how they are restricting the number of participants which is more likely to benefit them at the end of the day.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
October 24, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Guys what do you think?

Yeah, that's a good idea but also the campaign manager needs to recruit good quality supporters like for example one is based on followers and friends for FB and twitter. And also need for promoters to be legit and active in social media sites.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 24, 2018, 01:49:29 AM
I agreed to the fact the with a lower numbers of participants in bounty campaigns the higher the rewards however the ICO managers always wanted widely coverage of the advertisement and promotion of their ICOs thus necessitates for more numbers of participants ignoring the fact that lower rewards will paid to the hunters at the end.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 01:48:12 AM
You can aquire more bounty rewards when you do or joining more bounty campaign. But i can suggest to do signature campaign than social media campaign, dont expect more bounty reward on every social media campaign because its so crowded in social campaign. The more participant the less token allocation.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 24, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

Guys what do you think?

Yeah of course this is one of the way
But it also makes the bounty more skewed on less participants, which means if the bunch of bounty hunters are one who dump coins immediately, it caused market goes crashed
which is why now most bounty make a criteria where if bounty campaign exceed X amount of participants, they will pay more

Well, the most straightforward point to achieve higher bounty rewards is contribute more xd
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 24, 2018, 01:43:32 AM
I think you could get higher bounty awards if you join a bounty campaign where there are less people involved or less bounty hunters. Since most of the bounties are stakes it means you could get shares base on the total number of stakes you have and the total stakes all in all.
Yes, that's right, if you want to reach a higher Bounty you must choose a bounty campaign that has a small number of participants to participate in the bounty campaign. And especially the bounty of the signature campaign category is an option if you have the highest ranking in this forum, it is very good because usually the pay is higher than other categories.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 24, 2018, 01:32:57 AM
With limited participants in a bounty does makes it easier to get paid ,this is why i don't like bounties with unlimited participants as the chance of getting paid is so low
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 01:31:02 AM
I think there is no specific amount like higher and lower because of it completely depends upon the rank you have and the budget allocated to the bounty. Still, there is no guarantee how much money we are going to make because every participant will have different level stakes and which we cannot able to guess how much we are going to get.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 24, 2018, 01:26:14 AM
I think you could get higher bounty awards if you join a bounty campaign where there are less people involved or less bounty hunters. Since most of the bounties are stakes it means you could get shares base on the total number of stakes you have and the total stakes all in all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
with a limited number of participants could certainly be the best solution to increase the amount of the fee. look at the amount of allocation certainly also to watch out for. even increase your rank account to join the signature is certainly an effective way and this will be a real class get paid high enough.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Guys what do you think?
I believe there are that kind of rules in some campaign, i saw that kind of rules often in bounty portal. most of project that are manage by bounty portal has that kind of limitation. And I also agree if it applied to all available campaign
Activity: 70
October 23, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
To achieve a higher bounty rewards I think you must join many campaigns which you are able to complete. Basically you would have to prepare yourself in a much more labor of work.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 23, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Guys what do you think?

This happens in a lot many bounty campaigns, specially the ones who are paying directly in BTC.
However, for low bounties this is never going to happen, more the participants more the promotion of the project, why would some project or bounty manager think to reduce the number of participants?
By keeping a fixed reward function, he can attain more promotion with more participants.
I understand this looks negative on the bounty hunters part, but thinking of business and promotion, the more participants they get is the more target they will acheive.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 23, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
I agree to receive Higher Bounty Rewards number of participants be restricted to certain limit by the Bounty Managers , but it will defeat the purpose of the bounty to be more popularise and enhancement of the value of the coin at later stage.
Pages:
Jump to: