Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO ACHIEVE HIGHER BOUNTY REWARDS - page 3. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 23, 2018, 08:47:16 PM
Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

Higher bounty rewards means more responsibility. If you are ready for that responsibility then maybe it's time that you earn bigger rewards. But then if you are ready for responsibility but never happen to prepare, all your ambitions for higher rewards will just remain a dream. So make your ambition a reality by starting to take action.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?
Me im looking for a fix amount like 1 billion to be shared equally to the work of participants
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

Guys what do you think?
I think it is not possible for bounty managers to limit their participants in a bounty campaign. Participants in a campaign are the advertisers of the project so if the more participants the bigger chance that the ICO would be successful as there are many advertisers on board to promote the project. I think they should increase the allocated funds for bounty if the project is successful after the campaign.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
October 23, 2018, 07:56:50 PM
With your suggestion like that there are some bounty manager has did but a lot of CEO ICO need to promoted as much as they can about their project. But there was many way to get huge reward for bounty you can join signature campaign but you have high rank or you just joind article,translation but don't joined social media because there too many partcipant
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 23, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Some bounty managers do set limitations for number of participants for their bounty campaigns, you just have to find those mnagers and follow them when they post new bounty campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
your suggestion is only good to bounty hunters but it is not good to ICOs. the more participants the more publicity is made to ICOs and the more investors will notice and get interested in it. what ICOs needs is publicity but if there is few participants it won't get that much attention and possibly it will fail.
Activity: 854
October 23, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
The problem is not always with the bounty allocation, neither is it always with the number of participants, but you should be more concerned on the service you can offer, that would fetch you more reward, no matter how small the allocation is.
Also, there are some people who receive higher rewards yet, when it is listed, they sell at ridiculous price. While someone with little can hold and still sell at higher price.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 22, 2018, 12:16:58 PM
People usually says luck but its not luck i think. You need to read and research very deeply and find good bounties. Usually its very rare that we cant find good bounties.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Your suggestion is sensible overcrowding of bounty campaign affect reward each bounty participants earn, it's rare to find bounty manager who put limited on number of participants, it is free for all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
fully agree, if campaigns will be limited to 300 participants, rewards will be 1.5-2 times higher, but as it said often "these are our problems",
another great way to participate in signature, less people and usually higher reward than in socials (about 40% bounty pool), so the rewards
also good
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
October 22, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
The problem is managers don't care about bounty hunter earnings. The more people involved, the better for them. A limited number of participants in campaigns is a rarity, but the rewards are much greater. But if all campaigns will impose the restriction, the honest hunter will be hard to get into them , there will be bots , multiaccounts and other.
Activity: 378
October 22, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
But the bounty manager does not think like you. The purpose of the bounty is to advertise their ICO project, the more participants as possible, the more popular the project will be and buy ICO. I see very few projects restricting participants to secure income. Therefore, low rewards are a common problem for bounty projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

Guys what do you think?

That is very complicated since bounty managers wants many bounty hunters as part of the advertisement and the only thing we have to much higher reward is you must have a higher rank like Senyor member to Legendary .
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 22, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
Yes, it is a good idea to limit the number of participants for every campaigns in bounty program. But it should be adjusted with the promotion target of an ICO project. Limit the number of participants may lessen the possibility to attract investors. However, It can be fixed by improving the requirements for participants to have more quality of campaigns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 22, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

Guys what do you think?
The bounty manager of a project or the CEO will be glad to have so many participants, because the more the number of participants, the easier the project will be disseminated and the wider the coverage or the reach. So they are not concerned if their bounty hunters would receive enough each. In fact, it will be their joy, if it's not enough, because they believe bounty hunters always dump.
Activity: 550
October 22, 2018, 10:45:59 AM
i think you cant achieve a higher bounty rewards because of our ranks, and i think the higher rank the higher reward.
Activity: 686
October 22, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
I think this is a good idea, but there is a problem, people continue to work for a small reward and managers are satisfied with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
This is good for the reward manager because quantity control can be well managed. For the bounty hunters involved. The less people involved.The more reward they get. But for the project side. This is not necessarily good. Because there are fewer promotions. The advertising effect is correspondingly less. From their point of view. The more people who are involved in bounty, the better. I don't think they will care about this.

Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 22, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
I agree with that, with the limitations of participants, the prizes distributed will also be higher, but to enter into such projects, there are many conditions that must be met, and we, as participants, often cannot fulfill the bounty requirements and regulations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
October 22, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
On my side view I will say by participating in reputable bounty campaigns. Honestly there are some bounties that will earn you almost nothing, maybe because the project turn out a scam or too many participants.
Pages:
Jump to: