Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Add / Edit Bitcointalk Signature? - page 4. (Read 27358 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
It is very needed guide for beginners because most of them come for bounty campaigns but it might be difficult for some to add signature and also avatar.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
changing signature is very simple  process

goto profile section > forum profile information > signature box ( paste signature code) > change profile

after this your signature applied in few seconds. but avtaar takes few minutes to update.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 604
This is helpful to newbies on how to add/edit already made signatures. About the personal text, it's also the same as adding/editing signatures.
First, Click on the Profile Tab.
Second, same as adding signature on the left side where you can see Forun Profile Information.
Third, You can put whatever text you want in the personal box located above the Birthdate Box.
Fourth, Press the change profile and you're done.

I think about opening a different topic on this subject. It's an easy process, but I also think it's an important issue that needs to be opened in order to create a guide. See you soon in this title! Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Thanks for that guide mate, this is really helpful for new member. now they can easily do that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 158
#takeminingback
This is helpful to newbies on how to add/edit already made signatures. About the personal text, it's also the same as adding/editing signatures.
Second, same as adding signature on the left side where you can see Forun Profile Information.
Third, You can put whatever text you want in the personal box located above the Birthdate Box.

Take note: "Personal Text" area does not allow the use of BBCode, as the "Signature" area does. The actual
number of digits in the "Personal Text" area is also much, much smaller, limiting what you can add to it. Goodluck!!!
Nice it would help newbie when they do it first. The first time i change my signature i don't know about maximum character of signature so I miss sign campaign  Smiley

I did not mention anything about it, considering that many users know that the character limit is due to rank. This event is a bad experience for you but you have experienced it. Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thank you for this. I'm sure Newbies will really appreciate. Thanks
Activity: 238
Nice it would help newbie when they do it first. The first time i change my signature i don't know about maximum character of signature so I miss sign campaign  Smiley
Thanks for that guide mate, this is really helpful for new member. now they can easily do that.

Thank you very much for your interest in speaking and commenting. I hope it is a useful and informative content for every new member. I am making a mess for new members so that they can have information easily, I hope that they have created a good source of information for these members.
Thank you for this. I'm sure Newbies will really appreciate. Thanks

Your welcome, I hope it has been a useful title for all new members. Many members have difficulty finding information about such small details when they become new members.
Step 3: We move the page down a bit and find the '' Signature '' box. Inside this box we add the signature code you want to attach your signature to.

Problem is here, most new users won't know how to properly code theirs signatures. I mean what tags you can use in signature which is
[.b] [.i] [.color] etc

In this article, I shared information about how to add the ready-made signature codes. I did not need to touch this point because there was no issue about signature design. In addition, many users want to generate revenue by adding signatures to the signature field instead of creating a signature design, so this content is prepared.
copper member
Activity: 109
Thank you for this. I'm sure Newbies will really appreciate. These are the type of Infos we should be seeing around here. Lol. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
Step 3: We move the page down a bit and find the '' Signature '' box. Inside this box we add the signature code you want to attach your signature to.

Problem is here, most new users won't know how to properly code theirs signatures. I mean what tags you can use in signature which is
[.b] [.i] [.color] etc
Nice it would help newcomers know how to put it now, and maybe you can add how to add the "Personal Messages/Text" or maybe avatar(i'm not sure)

I also think about creating a new topic about these transactions. I will produce content in both Turkish (my main language) and English as soon as possible. Stay tuned;)
Activity: 343
Merit: 101
Nice it would help newcomers know how to put it now, and maybe you can add how to add the "Personal Messages/Text" or maybe avatar(i'm not sure)
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hello friends,

I'm with another helpful topic. In this article I will briefly and plainly explain how you can change your signature or edit your signature. I feel like I hear people who do not know it yet try to do it for nothing, but I still want to give information for new friends. At least I think it would be useful for those who use the search button in the forum without hesitation and want to get information. Anyway, let's make a statement without going too far. Smiley

Step 1: Click on the '' Profile '' tab.

Step 2: On the left side we enter the '' Forum Profile Information '' section via the menu that appears.

Step 4: We are at the bottom of the page and click on the '' Change Profile '' button.

When these steps are completed, your signature will change immediately. Signature exchange is that simple and easy!  Roll Eyes

NOTE: The whole process is quite easy and I did not add picture description because it is done with one click.

Have a nice day!
Very helpful topic for newbie. I was confused how to add signature on profile.Now I understand all.Thanks .
UPDATE: Newbie members can no longer add a signature because of the new decision taken within the Forum. The required explanation has been added to the bottom of the header.

Hello friends,

I'm with another helpful topic. In this article I will briefly and plainly explain how you can change your signature or edit your signature. I feel like I hear people who do not know it yet try to do it for nothing, but I still want to give information for new friends. At least I think it would be useful for those who use the search button in the forum without hesitation and want to get information. Anyway, let's make a statement without going too far. Smiley

Step 1: Click on the '' Profile '' tab.

Step 2: On the left side we enter the '' Forum Profile Information '' section via the menu that appears.

Step 4: We are at the bottom of the page and click on the '' Change Profile '' button.

When these steps are completed, your signature will change immediately. Signature exchange is that simple and easy!  Roll Eyes

NOTE: The whole process is quite easy and I did not add picture description because it is done with one click.

Have a nice day!

@xxx, @ xxx:

Both of you have a Newbie rank, and since the 17/09/2018, are not allowed to have a signature nor personal text until you rank-up to Jr. Member rank (requires >= 30 Activity and >= 1 Merit). Read the following post to see the complete implications and reasons behind this measure taken by the forum to lower the degree of spam: Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements.

As the above referenced posts states, you can bypass most of these requirements by acquiring a copper membership. Nevertheless, if you set your minds to it, earning 1 merit is not really that tough, although it will require some time and effort into the posts one makes.

Pages:
Jump to: