Pages:
Author

Topic: How to approach the next ETF? - page 2. (Read 1267 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
March 13, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
we already know what the outcome's gonna be. it's a 100% non event now that's barely worth paying any attention to.

Not really. There is expectation, expectation creates changes in the price, even if they are quick, those are great opportunities to speculate because they are predictable in time, we know exactly when. I think we will see a selloff again, similar to Winklevoss, maybe less extreme.

Of course there's a possibility that nobody gives a fuck and the price stays the same.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 13, 2017, 10:10:59 AM
One thing should be considered that ETF mentioned in their decision that price is volatile and most of the bitcoins are held by few people so it doesn't make any sense to accept any currency/commodity which will be beneficial for few people (also known as early adopters) when it comes on board for trading. The main point is that majority of the bitcoins are held by top 1,000 bitcoin wallet holders than rest of the wallets and they can manipulate the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
March 13, 2017, 09:37:20 AM
I've seen people already starting to talk about the next ETF in march 30th.
There will be not much buzz about upcoming bitcoin ETF "SolidX" and SEC may reject them too because there will be nothing changed till than. Or SEC may just postpone the date by few months and we may not get any decision about it by end of march.

So don't expect anything similar in market during those time, better hold your bitcoin tightly if you don't know how to make profit on each price swings.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 13, 2017, 08:51:47 AM
we already know what the outcome's gonna be. it's a 100% non event now that's barely worth paying any attention to.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
March 13, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

Will you do the same as the last ETF? (wait until the decision is made, then buy more). Will you sell before buying more, or will you use cash you have?

I would like to sell, but im not sure about when to sell, since we saw a mega pump before the actual decision.

The next ETF is going to end like the previous ETF.Bitcoin will be rejected again.
I would sell all my bitcoins at March 29th and start bying at March 31st.This is what i would do,i`m not recommeding this strategy  to anyone.I don`t care that much about price peaks and won`t try to squeeze every satoshi as a profit. Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 13, 2017, 06:03:05 AM
Fundamental analysis traders focused they mind in making trading decision on news and event. For you to trade on news successfully, you must get first hand news and using technical analysis tools like pin bar and hammers to place a trade or close the trade. Relay on event like ETF alone will cost you to lose money as there is alot of panic and pump during  those times.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 13, 2017, 04:46:29 AM
The ETF coming in 30th march is SolidX BitTrust one and has nothing to do with the twins ETF. I don't have much about it but I suggest taking a look here https://sldx.com/
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
March 12, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

Will you do the same as the last ETF? (wait until the decision is made, then buy more). Will you sell before buying more, or will you use cash you have?

I would like to sell, but im not sure about when to sell, since we saw a mega pump before the actual decision.

The reasons the SEC gave were beyond the control of the ETF managers. That means they cannot amend their applications to satisfy the SEC, the SECrejected BTC, not the Winklevoss proposal. So there is no ETF, it's doubtful that any large amount of speculation will happen, if it does, BTC might spike but it won't be as large.
legendary
Activity: 868
March 12, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: