Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Auto Learn Trading - page 2. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 10:15:41 AM
Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
we don't have a key to be able to get a fast learning . If you want to learn go to Google and find some forum related in Bitcoin or read all here in the Bitcoin forum. Especially about the cryptocurrence .
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 27, 2017, 09:58:45 AM
Im not saying that im looking for "key" or holy grial for trading, i just want to create a learning path in  order to organice the most important topics on trading, technical analysis specially.
You have said it already. The only thing you need is to learn how to do some technical analysis. Once you hit Google anyway and search for trading technical analysis, then you should start from there and gradually see how you can practice some of them and learn from the practice as well.

Yes, there is no holy grail to trading and it is good you already know that but once you have the TAs at hand, you should be fine.

There is nothing like auto learning. It is either you find some resources online and read them very well, study all the indicators and strategies you need to study to trade effectively and do not go the way of trying to jump start. If you are looking for something that would help you to be determining paths, then there are indicators you can use, but you have to learn how to use them as that is the only way.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 09:24:34 PM
Don't confuse a demo account with real trade: it's the same thing as you confuse a box sand bag with a real adversary!
The best thing is to work for a period near to a real expert: you'll see how much you still have to learn.
In trading, mistakes are VERY expensive...
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 09:22:33 PM
Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
Everything has to be learned and I don't think that there is auto learning in trading process. A procedure should be applied in order to learn and have enough knowledge about this process. Trading is known as a risky and if you don't have enough knowledge then for sure you'll be able to lose your money. You should read an article or watch videos from YouTube to be more aware about trading process. Fighting! Make sure you understand it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 26, 2017, 09:06:47 PM
You cannot learn trading in just a couple of time. You need to give some extra time and effort to learn the usual. After that you can earn more in your trading experience, with your loss and profit you can learn a lot.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 26, 2017, 05:30:35 PM
There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
Yes. On the wave of rising popularization of crypto currencies and it's trading YouTube is full of all kind of videos about those things that would be interesting to know and learn to every new trader.
Activity: 6
December 26, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

Hi I study investment and trading for work.
Cryptos are new frontiers and I will glad to open a new post to talk about analysis, trading strategies, swing trading strategies, buy & hold, mindset.

In the next few days I'll open a post named "Trading Strategies Experience Book", everyone can join.
Thx bye
Activity: 126
December 26, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
If you want to learn trading you need to have proper technical knowledge about it.There is loads of information regarding trading with examples and the best way is to learn is to see live trading on news and on internet.You need to follow closely to all the trading exchanges to get updates of new and old trends.Whenever you get something which is unheard,you have to find there meaning.There is no auto learning types in trading.You have to be patient and smart with you decision.Trading is skill which needs to be develop.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 26, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
Trading is not easy, and no one can understand it easily, basically I don't find anything, I thought you have learn about trading So you can find some info and basic knowledge from google/youtube.
Activity: 86
Algorithmic Trader
December 26, 2017, 12:27:03 PM
First of all, nobody will give you their secret sauce recipe.
Second, the information on trading is quite dispersed and I see it more as an art.
Third, read my previous posts:)
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
December 26, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
Technical Analysis is really a vast subject and if you are looking for learning then as you said, yes there is really an ocean of information is there on the internet and you have to pick the subject which you wish to learn and practise it for trading. It cannot be learned in short span of time or you cannot use any kind of bot or robot for it. It's a self challenging game and you have to practise and learn from yourself. If you are practising Swing trading then follow some rules and style which you like to do something like Trend Trading Strategies, Discretionary Method of trading, Algo trading, VSA method of trading etc. All are unique and good in themselves just remember that you just need practise on one thing by digging deeper and not broader.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 26, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
It will be way different when it comes to crypto trading.
You might as well forget how you traded with forex and start a brand new trading tactics.
Risk have a higher percentage here and there is no safe mode.
You will have to create war with yourself also when it comes to fluctuations. Panic and greed will come in.
Panic of loss and greediness to want more when you are already at profit because of the fast changes in value.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 10:46:46 AM
You can learn trading in pretty much the same way you can learn anything else. Theory+practice. Get theory from traders who have crypto-related Youtube channels, read discussions on this forum, immerse yourself into trading society. Make some conclusions and try to apply everything in real life. Good luck!
Yes, I believe so that practice makes perfect. And also we have this qoutation " Experience is the best teacher". So what i mean is our experience in dealing bitcoin will definitely gives us the most effective learning that we are needed in our trade life. And there's no such thing as auto learning in trading you have yo take the guts to learn it.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
December 26, 2017, 10:42:07 AM
Well, for sure there is no such a thing as auto learning in trading. It has to be learned one by one, step by step, and manually with a whole lot of patience. But if you have gone through the same processes and training in forex then I am sure this will be a much easier road for you. I have also tried learning forex trading and I ended up giving up especially after I was enthralled by crypto trading. In forex, the risks are very high as compared to crypto trading.
Absolutely its true that there's is no such auto learning that someone were likely have. There is some tips and guidelines that you should or you can use in learning trading bitcoin. There are many factors to consider in bitcoin, many things are happening anytime in bitcoin so in many cased that you encounter you will get knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 10:35:40 AM
You can learn trading in pretty much the same way you can learn anything else. Theory+practice. Get theory from traders who have crypto-related Youtube channels, read discussions on this forum, immerse yourself into trading society. Make some conclusions and try to apply everything in real life. Good luck!
I guess there is no auto Learning in trading I guess, maybe all the source of knowledge could be found ianywhere in social media either YouTube, searching in Google chrome and many more but I do believe that experience will give you the most valuable learning that you truly need in your life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
December 26, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

If that you means in  your topic how to learn automatically in trading investment,without experience and trying in actual happening in trading? will all i can say that there is no shortcut of this kind of business in the world of digital currency all must be in proper program.in trading investment you can learn to loss to be strong and to stand back again in times of difficulties,and also you can learn to be successfull so that someday you will be grow to become expert and matured.thats the reality of being an a trading investor.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
December 26, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
Well, for sure there is no such a thing as auto learning in trading. It has to be learned one by one, step by step, and manually with a whole lot of patience. But if you have gone through the same processes and training in forex then I am sure this will be a much easier road for you. I have also tried learning forex trading and I ended up giving up especially after I was enthralled by crypto trading. In forex, the risks are very high as compared to crypto trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
December 26, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
The secret on successful trading is: Be fulltime on it which could be impossible based on your profession.
I doubt. You don't really need to do it full time. All you need to do is to monitor your trades which you can do easily by certain app in playstore like blockfolio.
Start with no-risk tradings like Bots or go low-risk with Altcoins (DOGE,IOTA,AEON,ETN...) and see if got what it takes.
There is a risk in bots. This is incorrect. If OP is interested in this then check out "GunBot." When you read it, you'll understand the pros and cons including the risks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 26, 2017, 09:55:42 AM
Trading at forex is no differ from trading cryptocurrency. Its better to practice in actual than demo for you to know the meaning of panic and patience in trading.
Activity: 17
December 26, 2017, 07:48:56 AM
did anyone try simdaq? it seems to be an artificial trading platform, that teaches trading trough gamification
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-simdaq-platform-for-crypto-trading-2413752
Pages:
Jump to: