Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Auto Learn Trading - page 3. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 7
December 26, 2017, 06:52:04 AM
Good post, good answers!
I'm very interested in this subject 'cause all I do atm is hodl.
I'm not willing to quit my job and live by trading but all the knowledge about this subject is very welcome.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 6080
Self-proclaimed Genius
December 26, 2017, 06:43:52 AM
The secret on successful trading is: Be fulltime on it which could be impossible based on your profession.
Start with no-risk tradings like Bots or go low-risk with Altcoins (DOGE,IOTA,AEON,ETN...) and see if got what it takes.

Because there are factors to consider:
  • You need to monitor the prices 24/7, the values are volatile, especially bitcoin. Believe me, one hour that you missed could be a 100$ worth of profit.
  • It needs a lot of cognitive thinking. Tired from your day routine, your mind was probably a mush right before you log-in to the Trading Market.
  • Some opportunities come at random times. Typos or other human errors.

the mind is more active during the Night when you're not exhausted, at least, in my experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 06:14:29 AM
You can learn trading in pretty much the same way you can learn anything else. Theory+practice. Get theory from traders who have crypto-related Youtube channels, read discussions on this forum, immerse yourself into trading society. Make some conclusions and try to apply everything in real life. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 25, 2017, 05:52:07 PM
Im not saying that im looking for "key" or holy grial for trading, i just want to create a learning path in  order to organice the most important topics on trading, technical analysis specially.

First things first. Take some time to understand why risk management is so important, and about the different techniques used to employ it effectively. For many novice traders, this doesn't sink in until they lose half their portfolio value in one trade. Once you start developing a trading system that works for you on paper, you should employ a risk/reward strategy that suits your win rate. For example, if your win rate is 50%, you should only be taking trades that offer 2:1 reward-to-risk or better to grow your capital.

Some recent posts with resources on basic technical analysis and ideas for further study:

I would take some time to read some basics about trading and risk management. Babypips is a great resource for new traders. I can't emphasize enough that you need to constantly be thinking about risk. You want minimal risk, maximum gains. That means carefully planning where you want to enter and exit a trade and most importantly, where your stop losses are. I recommend checking out Tim West on Tradingview and CarpeNoctom on Twitter/Youtube for trading strategies and ideas.

No two traders are the same. I would say that you should research several methods and build a well-rounded system that isn't overly reliant on one school of thought. A few recommendations:

1) Tim West's time-at-mode analysis. This is a very practical approach to trading consolidations and breakouts with tools for proper risk vs. reward entries and targets.

2) John Bollinger's "Bollinger Band" analysis. Follow him on Twitter. He drops hints there about trading setups he uses, and there are lots of good tutorials out there on how to use BBs.

3) I also recommend learning about cycle analysis like Wyckoff and Elliot Wave. But I would caution not to become overly reliant on these. They are good for providing a "bird's eye view" of markets. Not so good for short-term analysis.

Good luck! Remember that becoming a successful trader is a journey, not an overnight endeavor. I've been trading for five years now and it's a constant learning experience. The learning curve never ends. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
December 25, 2017, 03:43:36 PM
Github trading bots are there you will find best experience of trading but learning automatically and all not possible with the any bot or anything. You may find the trading tutorial site in the online.
I suggest you to check the YouTube videos which will give explaining about the trading you need to search for concern trading site according to your wish and investment you gonna do.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 03:22:50 PM
Im not saying that im looking for "key" or holy grial for trading, i just want to create a learning path in  order to organice the most important topics on trading, technical analysis specially.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 03:17:28 PM
There is no a secret "key" to learn how to trade just like you are saying, if you really want to learn, then just go to the internet and start looking for some guides about how to sell and buy and always be on profit just by doing that.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 03:14:48 PM
Hi all , im Esteban, Im 30 years old , and im from Colombia, im a general practitioner physician, since when i was younger i always liked all trading- bussiness  related; for 6 months I have been gathering information, studying and reading a lot about the technical analysis of the markets and I have a demo account in forex which has grown almost 100% in 3 months applying some swing trade strategies, the problem is that I feel that There is too much information out there and I want to create a study plan to deal with trading effectively, I know this requires skills and a lot of learning, what I'm looking for is that they help me describe a learning path, theme by topic, how do I think you should study trading.thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: