Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 3. (Read 53608 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 07:37:23 PM
some projects that i participated locked the tokens for big investors and bounty hunters while developing their working product so they can minimize the price dumping when it hits exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 30, 2019, 07:31:13 PM
Agree on that if the project is developing a working product during the ICO it helps to become more successful in fund raising and there will be higher demand for it after listing as well.

High demand = high price , which still results to dumping because people are going to be attracted to sell thier coins because in their minds they are going to earn a huge profit but if the project is really good and the coin has the potential , i think people can always buy back it again  which can result for the price to recover  . some ico's lock their tokens after distribution and i think this can also help to avoid the dumping of the price  .  
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 07:25:56 PM
Yes this is the problem for some ICO, after all of activeness on social media like telegram chat but after raising a good amount they seems to not talk anymore. For a token to not dump right away after listing.. Team must follow up a good news... Continuous good news to tell everyone that the project keep going and going
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 30, 2019, 06:57:51 PM
Agree on that if the project is developing a working product during the ICO it helps to become more successful in fund raising and there will be higher demand for it after listing as well.
Real products and use cases are rewarded on the market nowadays.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 04:21:18 PM
The reason for most dump is listing on small exchange sites. If it get listed on large exchange with big volumes, dumping can be curtain because there will be much liquidity for the token and those who don't have much trust in it before might hold it when it get listed on big exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 30, 2019, 03:41:19 PM
Many people try to sell their coins at any price after the coin has been released, because many of the coins received are almost priceless and people are trying to get something out of them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 30, 2019, 12:32:49 PM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?
It depends on the ICO and its DEV team. If it is a good project, the DEV team is responsible, they will not let their coins die. May be reduced, but that is the process of buying back and gathering their inventory. And then go to moon. If the project is just a scam, they will only list on the exchange for their responsibilities and it will be abandoned.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 30, 2019, 12:17:05 PM
i think we will not find exactly which one is the best way to solve this problem because dumping is belong to many whales and investors and we can not do much things to stop they dump the altcoins when they already have profit, we can only choose a really good altcoin an hope it will not be dumped too much but rise back higher again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 11:49:56 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

You are right. Any cryptocurrency project with a dapp or minimum value product is inevitable to dump and this is why developers focus more on project development to increase the market value of their crypto assets
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 30, 2019, 11:15:37 AM
Considering that the prices for draining are primarily the responsibility of those who have the most coins, that is, investors, it all depends on how convincing the project developers are so that investors would believe in the bright prospects for the future of this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 11:06:05 AM
I think to avoid dumps from initial listing is good announcements and a good hype so that people will buy instead of sell. And for those dumpers out there they might change their mind and stack coins for themselves as well. Company making no progress means no profits for investors this will make the investors either to hold or to sell.

nothing will stop bounty hunters from dumping their earned tokens. for the new projects even such low volumes could be very painful in case of price.

Indeed, the launch of tokens to exchange early will decrease dramatically because the hunter releases a large token, but if the project team moves quickly to overcome this, it will return to normal not to deteriorate again.
Activity: 1382
March 30, 2019, 10:55:23 AM
As you know when coin or token launched the price is fluctuate very fast so if you feel you have good profit than you should sale and if price price launched low level than you should wait for good price.
copper member
Activity: 593
March 30, 2019, 08:07:09 AM
I really agree with your opinion. but what is the power of us who are only small investors. we don't have much choice between selling and holding after the coin goes out in the free market. maybe all projects now have their own ways to prevent dumps on their projects.
Activity: 201
March 29, 2019, 06:21:53 PM
oSome of the common reasons why tokens and coins get dumped when listed on exchanges is because of the poor token economics structure which is backing the liquidity of the native cryptocurrency. I believe if an ecosystem is well developed and it's has been geared in such  a way that there is a constant demand and use of the cryptocurrency then holders of such coins would definitely not sell their tokens cheapily with the view of cutting their loss. For instance Tele tokens i read give members bi-weekly rewards when the tokens are stacked. All these are mechanisms that other crypto start ups should learn and do same to keep their investors still holding the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1316
March 29, 2019, 06:10:56 PM
I think to avoid dumps from initial listing is good announcements and a good hype so that people will buy instead of sell. And for those dumpers out there they might change their mind and stack coins for themselves as well. Company making no progress means no profits for investors this will make the investors either to hold or to sell.

nothing will stop bounty hunters from dumping their earned tokens. for the new projects even such low volumes could be very painful in case of price.
Activity: 644
March 29, 2019, 06:10:00 PM
All depends on the performance of the Development Team. The price decline is inevitable and this is the task of the Team to return prices to rise again. The team must work and carry out promotions to attract investors. Many coins that have a solid team, so coins can go up again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
March 29, 2019, 05:52:30 PM
Not all products released by the team of projects are usable and people might not really be interested in them.
Also, some project team or private investors cause dump, by also dumping what hey have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 29, 2019, 12:36:44 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 29, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

Yes I agree. Projects should showcase a potential product for them to enable and create a demand for their project. Without a visible product some investors will have doubt of their token. Especially if they arent active enough to market their project. A lots of ICO have thi problem when they hit the market resulting to dumping and poor price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
March 29, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
By holding a trading contest, there will be more and more active transactions. So that there will still be selling opportunities for daj buy in the market with large volumes as well. That is only one way that can be done. Because we cannot prevent market behavior that only has a high selling volume and makes a dump price.
Pages:
Jump to: