Pages:
Author

Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing - page 4. (Read 53608 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 29, 2019, 11:26:09 AM
There i s no way to avoid the first dump.
Cause team is probably dumping the first trades.
And also some greedy bounty hunters will not pass the first shot.

isn't it a risk of investing by participating in a project and now we must be careful and smart in looking for projects that we will follow in investing by participating in the ICO and avoiding fraud
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 11:15:28 AM
I we say dump is inevitable, when a particular is been listed and people particularly hunters are rushing to sell at any price, the coin start dumps automatically. And after all willingly to sell at any cost has done, the price picks up again. So to me I we say dump is inevitable.
Activity: 308
March 29, 2019, 11:12:29 AM
I don't think that there is a way to avoid that. If a project has a good liquidity,  then dumping will not happen.  I have come to understand that projects which actually raised the funds as they made people believe,  they will have Enough funds to maintain liquidity on its assets
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 29, 2019, 11:03:12 AM
Dumps happens most times if the numbers of sellers are more than the buyers. Its now left for the developers and owners of the project to help support the price when its being listed on an exchange by buying back the token to some extent
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
March 29, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

First you need to study the altcoin/token to learn whether the valuation is fair or not. If the valuation is fair and even after that it goes down in the market, then I would say that you should hold on to a part of the tokens for at least 6 months.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
March 29, 2019, 08:53:44 AM
At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
I agree with you actually the ICOs projects are start up at least mostly of them does not have real of products even the beta products, so in my own personal experience i always invest in the token which has real of products so i don't care about the dumping of token while they have listed on the exchangers because actually i invest in the ICOs for long term investment, that's my way to avoid on dumping condition of token on the exchangers.
copper member
Activity: 287
March 29, 2019, 08:45:59 AM
Sometimes, when an ICO has some bounty, the reason of the dump is mainly on the bounty hunters. They got their token for free, and will quickly convert it into cash, even it cost for 1-5$ that the real value should have been 500$. That's how some of bounty hunters work and I'm glad these people are reducing now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 29, 2019, 08:27:34 AM
there is no way to avoid dump and it is normal for coins dumping after listing on exchange because investors must make profit and also the bounty hunters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
March 29, 2019, 06:10:46 AM
Dumping of ICO coins just after the first exchange listing is normal. Always take home profit, so if you can make a good profit just after the exchange listing then it's a good time to do it, remember that most ICO did a private pre-sale, here the tokens was most likely sold for 10% or less than what people in the last round of the ICO paid.
So when you see people dumping just after the ICO, even to lower prices that you cut buy the tokens, then some other people are most likely making a 5x or 10x on their investment.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
March 29, 2019, 05:51:54 AM
This is the reason IEOs and STOs have come to take over where ICOs have failed. Now projects need to have started at least to a reasonable extent before they can get listed on exchanges. 
actually all the same, ico and ieo is still at risk of manipulation. IEO may now are much sought after, but according to my own there is no different, after the sale is completed, they would not necessarily be listings in Exchange for work performed as well as sales.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 29, 2019, 05:49:38 AM

In addition to what just said, most of the time dumping price of the token after the end of the ico was happened always once the bounty hunters received their rewards in the campaign they've joined, most of them are in a hurry to sell it in my opinion and observation only,..
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 29, 2019, 05:46:25 AM
The fall in value, on the coin exchanges today everywhere, is primarily due to the exchanges themselves, and not all new coins can afford large exchanges. When choosing a cheap, as a rule, there is a fall, which is impossible to avoid, but if you look into the future, then I think that you can just take profits and wait for the market to unfold.
Activity: 384
March 28, 2019, 12:05:59 PM
This depends on the devs. most dumps occur because investors are not sure about the future, they think that immediately selling is safer because they have got a bonus when investing and certainly not sure about the future of the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 28, 2019, 11:50:57 AM

This is the reason IEOs and STOs have come to take over where ICOs have failed. Now projects need to have started at least to a reasonable extent before they can get listed on exchanges. 
Activity: 548
March 28, 2019, 11:39:56 AM
Many factors when the price of dump tokens after listed, bounty hunter cannot be blamed on this situation because trading volume is still small and the rate is below the ICO price, no need to worry if a good project will definitely experience a rate increase after the product is released
Activity: 868
March 28, 2019, 11:38:21 AM
I think there is no way to avoid the dump for many receive free coins thru AD or Bounty and they are eager to dump and move on as soon as the coin/token hits the exchange. That's the sad part of these AD and Bounty. People do this because at the end of the day this is free money and they don't care what price they sell the coins/tokens. A real investor, on the other hand, will think twice before selling.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
March 28, 2019, 11:36:50 AM
Currently, there is a falling trend on the cryptocurrency market. I think that avoiding a fall after listing is really impossible. But we must have patience in order to survive this difficult moment.
The idea is simple enough. I think buyback and burn programs could help to avoid dump after listing
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 28, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
I think there is no way to stop dumping unfortunately. You always need to remember that when ICO Project finishes your coins would get it's real value at least in 1 or 2 years. Before that the price should be low because there would be nothing there before the development. Also the bounty hunters usually sells their bounty coins in first day in exchanges..
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
March 28, 2019, 11:05:15 AM
Bounty Hunters are most of the time dump the price. We should more concern about that. Low sell order is another reason. We should prove that we are not weak community. If we hold and order with high value, price will be rising.
Activity: 588
March 28, 2019, 10:46:20 AM
Currently, there is a falling trend on the cryptocurrency market. I think that avoiding a fall after listing is really impossible. But we must have patience in order to survive this difficult moment.
Pages:
Jump to: