Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be a good father? - page 5. (Read 4036 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 05:44:19 PM
Being a good father involves a lot of things like develop a good relationship with your children to the extent that there shouldn't be any secret they will keep from you. Give a listening hear to your children, encourage them in all their endeavors, be open-minded to them, they can fear you but don't be scary or monster to them.
Activity: 109
January 24, 2018, 03:43:26 PM
Good dad is he who loves his family, he must be firm in order to be respected, should be gentle so in love, he must take care of his family well
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
To be a good father you should teach your children a good manners, fear to god, always spend your time, always talk to them, support your family in any situation and always love your family.
Activity: 200
January 24, 2018, 02:07:10 AM
Jadi ayah yg baik yaitu dengan sayang dan cinta kepada keluarga terutama istri dan anak yang selalu setia
Activity: 21
January 24, 2018, 01:50:48 AM
A good father is be a responsible, be kind to your partner make sure her safe at all time, to your children give them what they needs make sure their safety at all time.
Activity: 8
January 24, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
play a lot with the child during the holidays work, and often the attention of our children from day to day, and more importantly the father of the current know the development of children in today's all-round technology
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2
January 24, 2018, 12:33:54 AM
May be a good leader?
hopefully all that is achieved and it is a dream of every parent so that his son to be better in the future
Activity: 218
January 24, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
A difficult question, personally, the good father is the father care caring child. understand the children. Educate and motivate children when they have difficulties. Do not pamper your child. They face pressure. I have a 7-year-old daughter, my daughter is independent. I am always with my daughter, take care of it. My daughter is my pride.
Activity: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:20:29 PM
Be affectionate with your baby, especially as they get older.
Activity: 200
January 22, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
To be the best father, the kind that the children will always long to see, you need be closer to them to the extent that your children will be able to relate any information with you without any reservation.
Activity: 238
January 22, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
Yes of course we have a lot of attention to our children and we have to teach them to be a good and successful child.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
January 22, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
A very difficult question indeed.

Personally, I have a great father but there's many things that I would like to change in him ... and those are the things I take extra care of, because I want my daughter to know that I truly want to be the best!

Here's a few quick points from experience:
 - Be there with your kids, spend quality time - remove the distractions like TV. cellphones etc. Play with your kids if they are small, help them in studies - talk to them, tell them stories!

- Like anything else in life, people need to have fun. I was allowed to play video games, watch TV, have computer - when the technology kicked in, cell phones weren't around my time though! I want my daughter to have those liberties too. In moderation of course.

- My parents took me to park, long drives, picnics, etc. That is something that am trying to do for my daughter too.

This list can go on, but the idea here is to learn from your own experience and try to fill the short comings that your parents had and go the extra mile for your own kids!

thanks,
Uttoran Sen
Activity: 58
January 22, 2018, 11:36:26 AM
Being a good dad starts with being a good husband. It starts with getting involved in the entire prenatal process.
Activity: 5
January 22, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
Father, needs to be a Good role model to his/her children's and be a loyal and lovable husband...

To all father's over there thats you need to do to
become a SUPERDAD..
Activity: 74
January 22, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
Try to be a model, best friend and a hero for you'r child, to support him when he needs and allow him to get through the hard parts most off the time by himself  with u ofc on his side
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 08:00:57 AM
Being a father is not as easy as we think. I know how my father raised us even if we are so hard-headed children. For me, being a good father is that being a good husband and a good human being. I believe that if you have a good heart, then everything will follow. A good heart will always lead you to do good in every ways.
Activity: 84
January 22, 2018, 07:40:53 AM
For me of being a good father is that person who give all just to make him/her children happy and being protective to their children..
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 22, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
I think a good father is that person who take all the responsibilities he should. Who protect his children from all kind of negative things. Who entangled his family with love. That's all from my side. Hopefully we all will be.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
January 22, 2018, 07:06:10 AM
A good father you need to be a responsible and provide of all the need of each one family member. Help the children for a future.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
Try to understand your kids more and spend more time with them, provide them with the best education you can afford.
Pages:
Jump to: