Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be a good traders of altcoins? - page 2. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 01:32:14 AM
I doubt if there is anything like good or bad trader of altcoins. It is just a matter of luck. Those you think are very good in trading have also bought or sold at a wrong timing losing a whole lots of money. I believe it is nothing but just luck to make a fortune in altcoins trading.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
August 23, 2019, 01:24:19 AM
this is not so easy to answer trading altcoins is really a challenge for altcoins traders because you cannot really predict what is going to happen next.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 23, 2019, 01:22:31 AM
if you want to become a good trader then you have to be active in online and have to follow all the updates regarding trading and market.another important thing is you have to analyis the market and hard work is key to success Smiley
Traders must be willing to always check further market information and also they must be able to do chart analysis to determine price points. because if we just don't have this understanding it will certainly be a disadvantage for ourselves
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
August 22, 2019, 09:00:30 PM
When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?
Sounds like you're an investor rather than a trader. Anyway, to be a good trader in altcoin you need to know which coin has the biggest volume per day, which coins are top gainers for a day, and which coins are the top losers for a day. By determining this, you can sort which altcoins are good to be traded; that's the time you'll apply the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and risk management at the same time as much as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 22, 2019, 07:58:24 PM
When it comes to the trading of altcoin the I find it is one of the most complex jobs. There are lot of chances and possibilities. So to become a good trader of altcoins what are the main strategies do we need to have? Is it the best time to put money on the altcoin?

Here are my simple opinions on altcoins trading
1. Trade coins on exchanges with the highest volume

I often conduct arbitrage trading and volume is not a problem for me.
sometimes small volumes are easier to predict and we are in complete control of the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
August 22, 2019, 07:52:27 PM

Here are my simple opinions on altcoins trading
1. Trade coins on exchanges with the highest volume
2. Avoid depending on technical analysis for signals to enter into alts trades
3. Keep your attention to news about the alts you want to trade. They influence their price movements most time.
4. Be disciplined. Take profits and don't be too greedy
5. Use stop loss where necessary.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 22, 2019, 06:44:13 PM
Reading the chart data is the key to understand the questions like "how cash flow happens in the market?". Before opening a trading account it is essential to have a proper education and skills required for the trading. Training the self is the main pot I want to explain but many traders ignore this, unfortunately.
technical and fundamental analysis is the main weapon for traders. The ability to read market movements requires a lot of experience, although there are many indicators that can be used, sometimes the reality is often missed because of a volatile market. It's not easy, let alone build mentality.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
August 22, 2019, 06:34:50 PM
First of all, don't forget to follow up with news/updates/ugrades/etc about them. They do really move alts especially when the ALTs season becomes active. Don't also forget to trade them against the major- say Bitcoin and maybe ETH. Alts sometime trade inversely against Bitcoin so monitoring that aspect may also help you scrap some profits. Overall, just continue to be studying the market. Each move it makes is an opportunity to learn and earn more.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
August 22, 2019, 06:12:11 PM
One of the most important rules in altcoin trading that I have learned from my experience is that the same strategy cannot be applied to any coin. Sounds pretty corny and simple, but I managed to make this mistake. Each altcoin has its own news. Follow them and you will be able to trade successfully.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2019, 05:38:31 PM
The best strategy in trading includes being attentive to charts and understanding how the crypto market works so you can make the best of decisions. It takes a great deal of discipline to be able to engage in trading in cryptocurrencies and succeed with more profit as returns.
Reading the chart data is the key to understand the questions like "how cash flow happens in the market?". Before opening a trading account it is essential to have a proper education and skills required for the trading. Training the self is the main pot I want to explain but many traders ignore this, unfortunately.
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
August 22, 2019, 05:33:40 PM
The best strategy in trading includes being attentive to charts and understanding how the crypto market works so you can make the best of decisions. It takes a great deal of discipline to be able to engage in trading in cryptocurrencies and succeed with more profit as returns.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
August 22, 2019, 05:19:06 PM
if you want to become a good trader then you have to be active in online and have to follow all the updates regarding trading and market.another important thing is you have to analyis the market and hard work is key to success Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 22, 2019, 05:09:54 PM
If you want to become a good trader, you should thoroughly study technical analysis. Many people say that it does not work in the crypto market, but I believe that this is not so and I constantly find that technical analysis in the crypto market brings a good result. Therefore, read books on technical analysis and start making money on trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 22, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

Now it’s better not to trade altcoins for now because most of them lose their value from time to time and you can get negative income. Now it is best to trade in bitcoin pairs for stable coins like USDT. It is on the BTC-USDT pair that you can now earn good money on frequent fluctuations in the price of bitcoin. For beginners, this will be a good opportunity to learn how to trade in the crypto market.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
August 22, 2019, 05:01:48 AM
altcoin is currently not the right way to get large profits in a short time, I mean if you want to trade with altcoin make sure altcoin has a good price development and many use it too. but my advice is better for you to trade with bitcoin, but all of that is only you who have the decision and we only recommend.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 22, 2019, 04:59:40 AM

Hardwork is very important here as well as doggedness. How to make calculated trades is also essential,  so you don't end up gambling
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 22, 2019, 04:47:36 AM
very risky if you use altcoin to trade especially when the market is unstable it is likely you will lose quickly, you better drive with bitcoin for daily trading, because bitcoin price movements are increasing.

Although it's very risky, if he has skills and he is sure that he can select the right altcoin to trade, I think he can make a profit from altcoin. I check that the altcoin can be a way to make a profit because many altcoins are moving from the lower price to upper price so he will have a chance to buy low and sell high. But he needs to check one by one from the altcoin list so he can find the right altcoin but before he buys the altcoin, make sure to know about the good price to buy.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
August 22, 2019, 04:13:41 AM
very risky if you use altcoin to trade especially when the market is unstable it is likely you will lose quickly, you better drive with bitcoin for daily trading, because bitcoin price movements are increasing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
August 22, 2019, 04:04:46 AM
The most logical way is that you should only trade the Altcoins/USDT pair (or with another stablecoin) instead of the ETH or BTC pairs. Because of that you only have to analyze the volatility of Altcoins, it is easier for you to keep track of both prices of Altcoins and BTC.
In principle, you can buy gradually when the market falls, and sell when it grows again.
Trading coins or tokens are paired according to market conditions, whichever is more profitable. The theory is easy, buy when prices go down, sell when prices go up. But the analysis is not easy, there are many factors including indicators and the news and rumours circulating must be considered. Mental must also be managed well, avoid panic buy and sell.

in my opinion mentally very determining the success of an altcoin trade, we know that altcoin fluctuations are very high and fast, so it can strike the heart of anyone who trades it. but with patience I think it still has potential, besides that discipline of analysis becomes a guide for carrying out our trading activities
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
August 22, 2019, 03:24:40 AM

I believe that in order to be a good altcoin trader, the strategy is not so important. More important is to be in the trend of the information flow. It is necessary to track many news sources and very quickly focus on changes in the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: