Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be fearless? - page 3. (Read 2915 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 14, 2015, 09:30:16 AM
Fear is healthy, just don't let it paralyze you and keep you from doing what you need to do.

Whether it be fight...

Or flight.

Only a true idiot is claims to be fearless.

Transcending the fear of injury or death would either take great conviction or (like I already mentioned) mental instability.

Actually you're right. Maybe I should tell it like "how to seem fearless?"  Fear is a natural effect but I don't want anyone understand that fear.

Perhaps, you just lack a particular skill and therefore confidence? Becoming skillful at something will give you confidence and drastically reduce your fear of it. (ie. Fighting, scuba diving, flying, etc.)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 14, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
Fear is healthy, just don't let it paralyze you and keep you from doing what you need to do.

Whether it be fight...

Or flight.

Transcending the fear of injury or death would either take great conviction or (like I already mentioned) mental instability.

Actually you're right. Maybe I should tell it like "how to seem fearless?"  Fear is a natural effect but I don't want anyone understand that fear.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 14, 2015, 08:34:38 AM

Accept you are already dead
It is not that easy. I think that becoming fearless has some steps but I don't know what that steps are ?

EDIT: I don't think that is easy
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 14, 2015, 08:31:34 AM

Whether it be fight...

Or flight.

March 14, 2015, 08:29:34 AM

It is not that easy. I think that becoming fearless has some steps but I don't know what that steps are ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 14, 2015, 08:13:59 AM

March 14, 2015, 07:58:19 AM
How can anyone become fearless ?
Pages:
Jump to: