Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 63. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 01:18:11 PM
Confidence is the key to positive thinking. You need to be sure you like what you are doing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 01:14:14 PM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Of course, even you faced big problems you must be calm and still relax. What I'm trying to intend is thinking about the good things that God  has something good plan why we encounter big circumstances. which in the once we overcome it there is a big blessings to come. Always look for the better coming in the future.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 09:33:55 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

There are ways to be positive in life. First, you must focus only on the good things in your life. Next, always think of happy thoughts for you to uplift your mood. Also, you must look on the brighter side of each situations that you are facing. All of us experience different difficulties in life but we must be strong enough to fight those battles. Positive people are always the most successful.
Activity: 60
October 25, 2017, 09:08:54 AM
How to be positive?first you need to deal and make peace with your past so that it can't affect your present😎😎😜
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 25, 2017, 09:04:53 AM

You will become positive if you will think all of the happy memories and good things that surpasses to your life .

That's how I remain positive..
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 06:32:40 AM
Find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
October 25, 2017, 06:30:18 AM
I like the same day you, bad time too much more I do not know how you like a few days with a few days ago read many things about the people that it will recommend it that that I will recommend to somebody that that that that that I will say that that that that that that that I will say that that working. That will be chia that that you can be useful for you which some which
Everything is in your mind, when your thinking
is so bad, your mind accept this message and applicate it because your mind do not differentiate between positive  thinkings and negative too ,so to be positive start  thinking a good things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 25, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

I think the best way to be positive is just to always look at the bright side of things even if you're experiencing bad things. Always remember that you can always get something good out of bad experiences because you can learn good lessons in life through it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:56:40 AM

1) Postie came from mind so you must always think in good area .

2) you have short life which will never stop .

3) Believe in God makes you get light for happy life
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 25, 2017, 05:46:49 AM
Positivity is the product of what goes into you, in time of difficulty always surround your self with positive people and choose the thoughts that goes into you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 25, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

Being a positive person has a big impact in our lives. To be a positive person you must always look on the bright side of life. Think of happy thoughts and avoid negative vibes in life. We might face hardships but facing it in a negative ways wouldn't help us solve it. Even though we are surrounded with negative things around us, we must stay positive all the time.
Activity: 78
October 25, 2017, 04:06:12 AM

it's always important to keep hope, if something bad happens and you can't influence it's outcome, there is not much you can do. What you can do is try to "trick" you mind, in believing that something will change in the future. Even though you can't really change much, by hoping or believing that something will change (tricking your mind), you'll be able to keep on "pushing" towards that direction and be motivated to achieve it, which greatly increases your chances of this thing actually happening. The alternative would be to simply give up and not care about the outcome, which again, greatly increases your chances of it really not happening. So try to stay positive and "trick" your mind, because it will help you uncosiously to achieve that goal (or at least increase the chances of it happening).
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 03:58:55 AM
just always think that everything will be okay and God is always there to help us!
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

To remain positive always think that it will lead in achieving your goals.

Being positive makes you healthy and you can see the life in a beautiful way.

Always think that you will be succesful if you are an optimistic person.
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 02:51:38 AM
first of all the positivity depends on the situations you are in. then you should decide that rather you can stay positive with that person or not means behaviour matters. and if you are an optimist then you should be positive all the time no matter what is the situation. because it goes with your nature and behaviours of an optimist.
you should see the situation first and then decides with your instinct that you have to be positive or not.
What do you think?
Activity: 191
October 25, 2017, 02:45:02 AM
 If you’re constantly telling yourself “I can’t” you may convince yourself that’s the truth. Replace these negative words with positive ones instead. Tell yourself you will do your best or that you will try your hardest instead.
Activity: 30
October 25, 2017, 02:41:12 AM
It's not easy to stay positive all the time, sometimes its ok to just take a day and just either sleep or watch tv all day.
Don't think much that day and forget about everything including all the problems.

After that get off of your ass and start doing things finish old projects etc just complete stuff and you will quickly realize that you forget about any negative stuff. Negativity gets into your brain when you're not keeping your mind busy.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
October 25, 2017, 02:16:19 AM
My sister-in-law - the wisest relatively young person I know - once told me: "I love being an adult. Think about it, when you're going through a hard time in when you're a child or a teenager - your boy/girldfriend dumped you for example - you think that your world is gonna end. And it's an awful feeling. But the wonder of being an adult is that you know that there is an "after"". Trust time. And instinct.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2017, 02:07:30 AM

I guess you just have to find the positive in every situation. It will be quite hard though because it needs a long term mind retraining on that. It will help if you will pray about it that God will change you. Help from friends can be a great help too! I think you have to also be content with what you have so that you will not be easily frustrated on things
Activity: 360
October 25, 2017, 01:52:45 AM

To be positive, we need to instill in our minds happy thoughts and all the positive things you can think of. You should begin in the morning, as soon as you wake up begin your day with a big smile.
Pages:
Jump to: