Pages:
Author

Topic: how to be positive - page 67. (Read 18539 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 06:52:31 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

It is hard to remain positive nowadays.  In this world full negativity it is hard to find someone who will help you be positive in all aspects of life.  You have to be optimistic to see only the good things happening and life doesn't work that way.  However,  be with people who make you happy and see only the great things in life. It Will also helps you be positive.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 05:01:05 AM
In this moment, you have relax and calm.That will help your brain to think faster.if you can't think positive at least don't think negative also.How much big the  problem there will be a way for sure.So you have handle the situation calmly...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 14, 2017, 04:41:58 AM
If life gives you lemons make lemonade. You should start thinking from another perspective and you will see that the situation might be not as difficult as you thought.

That's right. We should learn to embrace what was given to us, that would make you positive in life. However, if you have nothing to it, it doesn't mean you'll love it and just wait til someone arrive and help you.

To be positive, well just stay away from negative people, it is contagious, sooner or later you'll be like them and become emotional too and then you'll spread the same.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
If life gives you lemons make lemonade. You should start thinking from another perspective and you will see that the situation might be not as difficult as you thought.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
October 13, 2017, 08:53:29 AM
Well we need to know at first what leaded to that situation. Sometimes we take something that we cant cope with it and than after the failure we are depressed. It is not something what with we can't cope. Every situation that happens around us makes us different and change our minds. It is hard to stay  untouched with these situations. We do need to think in the future. If we think like that there is no any of moment we will be depressed. Take it as a challenge that you need to stay the most stable and to be the strongest man in the world. What we know is not the same what others knows about us. We do need to stay calm and sharpen mind no matter what happens. Everything is happening with reason. No matter what bad it is for us we do need to keep believing in ourselfes because we are the only one who can do that without any questions. It is just a challenge to see what we are made of. If we deal well with hard situations after that there is prize for everyone of us. Just keep believing in God. And do what you think that you need to do. It is vital. Never give up from your dreams!
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
October 13, 2017, 08:29:04 AM
how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

You're better off finding the truth of the situation and feeling that emotion sincerely until it is gone, then pretending to feel happy when you are not.
Activity: 104
Merit: 13
October 13, 2017, 08:28:25 AM
if you're familiar about symbolism of ying yang there is always a good in badtimes and opposite. what makes you think is a law of attraction. everything will pass just take a deep breath whenever you feel failed, you are not alone dear. you just need to practice the art of dedma.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

It's really easy to be positive. You have to start early in the morning when waking up. You need fill your mind with positive thoughts. No matter what you see, read or hear that are negative. You have to disregard them and focus on being just plain happy.
Activity: 66
October 13, 2017, 02:56:48 AM
staying positive is never expect anything from anyone exspecially the ones you have been good too.also u need to always look out for the good side of people even when they appear negative 
Activity: 378
October 13, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

To be possitive you dont need to think for yourself , you need also to think for your family and have your inspiration to them. I also feel down sometimes but i didnt think about it cause i need to do something just to show that i am strong and nobody can let me down. Dont be so negative and affected if someone hurt you so much just show them that you are strong and try to enjoy your life first and spend more time with your family , problem is always be there no matter what you do just be in yourself and let the time goes by.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 13, 2017, 12:51:05 AM

Don't think about the impending bad event but think of the possible good events even though there is little chance. Chance is still chance meaning it may still happen even if the percentage of occurence is small. So think of the small positivity inspite of it having a small chance of happening.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 12, 2017, 10:51:47 PM
I think to be positive first of all one have to have content with what he or she has because frustration and depression comes when there is lack of necessary.
Activity: 9
October 12, 2017, 10:34:38 PM
There is a "superhuman" that goes by the name Wim Hof.
I've actually tried his breathing-technique and meditation several times in my life.
After a couple of days of his technique, I drove my car and glanced out the window.

Something was different, almost odd.. My depression was totally vanished.
When I don't practice his breathing-technique I feel empty.

I would definitely give it a try, it's totally worth it.  Smiley
Activity: 40
October 12, 2017, 06:56:13 PM
For me i think having a positive mental attuned is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done. Well I could not only look at the world Ineeds positive way during good days, but almost I could stay positive and constructive even during tough times and keep wor king towards something better ,
Activity: 4
October 12, 2017, 05:39:18 PM
For me, I think that positivity is related to hapiness.
You have to be happy all the time, Don't let anything change your mood whatever it was.
Also you have to be optemistic in every single step you are going to take.
Activity: 62
October 12, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
I used to be slightly depressed because I couldnt find a significant other
Now I turned that depression into a bit of anger and challenging myself to be better and I found my motivation to be positive and work harder than ever.
So now im working out and doing work at the cafe all day.
Activity: 27
October 12, 2017, 05:16:47 PM
A positive state of a person is a positive way of thinking, which says that everything passes, a difficult situation will also pass. When you realize that it is pointless to waste your energy on discouragement and a bad mood, then you will no longer perceive difficulties as something that can disturb your emotional background.
Activity: 554
October 10, 2017, 12:39:30 PM
Must understand with religion, always assume that others are the same so we do not look at them with one eye besides, by often helping others will make our minds positive.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

To be positive you have to master the art of being able to segregate work and other problems or from your personal life. Being able to be positive means that you have enough mental fortitude that you can withstand worries, anxieties or even if you experience those things, you would still be able to work through it and keep your composure. It takes a lot of skill to remain positive amidst all that is happening but that is what is needed a lot to succeed.
Activity: 68
#Blog Writer
October 10, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

I think most people can find a reason to remain positive in any situation. Thinking about family, thinking about god, praying etc there are so many methods.
Pages:
Jump to: