Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 14. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 29, 2018, 04:57:59 AM
It is very simple to become a trader it is to certify you that you know what are you are doing in trading. There are a lot of people who call their self as a trader even they are just losing money in investing due to malpractice. Some are just putting their money in trading yet nothing comes back to them. To become a certified trader we must read articles about trading, watch videos how trading goes and ask opinion from friends who are already in trading industry. In short we must be equip first all the necessary skills and information to call our self as a trader.
Well every expert is onced a student and everyone may start in a verry simple way of learning i think if we want to become a good trader someday we must learn trading today in a  verry simple way i believe that we can all become a trader if we have wanted ,if others can do we can also do the same because we are all gifted we have the same brain and the same ability to understand things.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 29, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
It is very simple to become a trader it is to certify you that you know what are you are doing in trading. There are a lot of people who call their self as a trader even they are just losing money in investing due to malpractice. Some are just putting their money in trading yet nothing comes back to them. To become a certified trader we must read articles about trading, watch videos how trading goes and ask opinion from friends who are already in trading industry. In short we must be equip first all the necessary skills and information to call our self as a trader.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 28, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
Well, if you buy just some Satoshi, you are officially a trader! :-)
Of course, if you want to be a GOOD trader and make o life from it, it's a completely different discussion.
There is a lot to know, and here on the forum there are very interesting discussions.
Try to understand what advanced traders are talking about, than take a little sum that you can risk, and...jump in!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 28, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
Turning into a trader is as straightforward as anything. Begin trading and begin dissecting your activity and inaction. Study coin conduct and market response in particular to singular coin. Read make your own hypothesis as respect coin that intrigue you. Simply exchange and watch and in time you will have a hang of it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
You can search the exchange platforms at CMC, which brings together all active and widely used exchange platforms such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and many other platforms. But you should learn it thoroughly before joining because not everyone is successful with it.
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience implementing them. Unfortunately, the path to becoming a professional trader isn't a straightforward one. There is a significant amount of incorrect and misleading .there are many website has trade related,www.babypips.com www.investpedia.com etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 21, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Well, strictly literally speaking, if you start to trade, you are a trader!
Of course, if you want to become a GOOD trader and you want to GAIN, you need something more.
The best way, after the study of some free material on the net, is to work with a seasoned trader; you will learn much more than from any book or video.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
depends on your Experience about Crypto currencies and the market too,, study more then you made new questions in your mind !!! Time takes everything spouse profit or loss = Luck   
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 21, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Trading means a short term investment you're buying a coin with a low price then sell it with bigger price thats what it is. Just make sure you buy a good coin make a research about what coin would you buy, or join some channels in the telegram that helping and giving tips for all traders it depends always on your instincts.
We are required as well to collect and gather information, knowledge and skills about the digital currency not only bitcoin. Some would say that trading is not that too difficult and they could say that because they have tried trading, though, we fail at first, second tries but eventually we can find our own strategy to become effecting and we could say that as well.

Activity: 238
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

Trading means a short term investment you're buying a coin with a low price then sell it with bigger price thats what it is. Just make sure you buy a good coin make a research about what coin would you buy, or join some channels in the telegram that helping and giving tips for all traders it depends always on your instincts.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 21, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
ATM you bought a coin and sold it for profits, you already becomed a trader but it gonna be a success or a fail one, that's the main problem. Becoming an expert with cost you much time on experiencing how the coinmarket works, how the fluctuation turns people into rich bitch or a poor guy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 09:20:39 PM
WOW THANK YOU, probably without this explanation he could never know what trading was about! You are a life-changer!
you can be a trader any day, just buy in make few trades, and you can call yourself a trader.
Being a good trader is way harder

Now, being serious, you can only call yourself a good trader if you are not losing money everytime that you trade, of course.

And it is hard, very hard..

Even good trader loose money of course because they cannot control the market and they have to cut losses sometime. Being a trader is really hard, it takes a lot sleepless night and you will feel like giving up sometime but you have to be strong because you will learn it on time. Don't rush yourself making money, set your goal and start working for it. There is no easy thing in this market, but being a knowledgeable trader will help you to prevent from loosing money.
Activity: 182
January 20, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

Not hard to become a trader.

Success in trading is hard.
It is the process of accumulation of knowledge and experience.
Have some time. Wink
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
It is easy to became a trader but be a good trader you must learn and grab more knowledge to make your trading experience profitable,
Finding a good online platform must be first,
rbv
Activity: 49
January 20, 2018, 05:35:44 PM
try to get your head around algorithmic trading instead of nonsense technical analysis combined with gut feelings and moon phases
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
WOW THANK YOU, probably without this explanation he could never know what trading was about! You are a life-changer!
you can be a trader any day, just buy in make few trades, and you can call yourself a trader.
Being a good trader is way harder

Now, being serious, you can only call yourself a good trader if you are not losing money everytime that you trade, of course.

And it is hard, very hard..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Earn money trading is not just enough. Need a large experience in technical analysis. Capital will be needed. It is possible to lose significant money because of volatility, if not to determine the point of entry and exit from trading positions, i.e. we need a trading plan.
But you can get a good monthly profit from trading. You need experience, knowledge and capital. To begin, learn trading indicators and technical analysis. Keep a diary of the trader to analyze the mistakes and good luck. Trading strategy helps to avoid emotional decisions and big mistakes
I think that many traders broke their brow on their mistakes. of course, for learning, capital is needed, apart from the initial capital for real trade. We need practical training as well as theoretical knowledge.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 20, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Try to read a lot, that's the best thing to make you a better trader in future. Smiley

Bitcointalk, twitter, slack, telegram, reddit, etc, etc, ...

Learn the basics of technical analysis, that will help.

Also, I made a topic a long time ago about instructive sources and many people helped me back then. Take a look, it's not bad: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-recommend-a-good-source-to-study-about-alt-trading-1580750
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 02:03:29 PM
Earn money trading is not just enough. Need a large experience in technical analysis. Capital will be needed. It is possible to lose significant money because of volatility, if not to determine the point of entry and exit from trading positions, i.e. we need a trading plan.
But you can get a good monthly profit from trading. You need experience, knowledge and capital. To begin, learn trading indicators and technical analysis. Keep a diary of the trader to analyze the mistakes and good luck. Trading strategy helps to avoid emotional decisions and big mistakes
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
January 20, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
i think to become a trader is the easiest part, you just need to have money, but to become a good trader is another different way, you must learn how to trade with minimum lost, highest profit, and in perfect time, lucks and a perfect time to trade, combine all of those, you will be a real trader.
Pages:
Jump to: