Pages:
Author

Topic: how to become a trader - page 9. (Read 2240 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 12:13:43 PM
To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.

and I always start small, after I've earned my first tokens on the Bounty of the company. enter the market and began practical classes and simultaneously learn all the fundamentals of a prospective trader. Of course the theory is also important, but the main factor was the practice.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
February 27, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
First learn some trading basic and these graph trend as majority follows to determine price of coin so pump and dump will follow according to these graph.then second is allocation of fund into different or single coin depending on your choice.it is better if you go with trading bot as you cant become 24 hrs active trader if you have other work.first start with little fund and experience profit and loss then go with larger fund to get more profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 27, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

Try to trade and you'll become a traders, and if you want more information about how it works you can actually watch on youtube on how to trade or read some articles that can help you to improve your knowledge about trading industry, actually that's what i'm doing because i'm also Newbie when it comes to trade my token.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 27, 2018, 09:09:03 AM
i think that first you have to get knowledge about trading in basic, and how to understand charts or price trends, choose the time to buy or sell. and the most important thing is that you should invest a litte money in real trading to get real lessons
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

To be a good trader, you should know the basics rules of trading, learn about the working and regulation of the market in which you want to trade. Start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge because experience is the best teacher. Dan never trading with emotions.
The only possible way of becoming more expert in trading is to give as much amount of time as you can give to trading and try to keep on learning as much new things as you can as these are the things which will help you in having more knowledge about the things which can then help you in becoming a better trader. Trading is a continuous learning process which never ends no matter how much time you have spent in trading.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:08:48 AM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
I believe you need to learn a lot longer to become a trader. You should know that this market is very thin and very complicated, if you do not learn a lot, learn thoroughly, I believe you will definitely fail quickly. For a person who has no experience and only trusts, it will certainly fail.
Activity: 16
February 25, 2018, 05:59:40 AM
Trade by listening both to your brain and your heart. But don't let the emotions be strong otherwise you will turn crazy. You need to have a strong and peaceful mind
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

To be a good trader, you should know the basics rules of trading, learn about the working and regulation of the market in which you want to trade. Start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge because experience is the best teacher. Dan never trading with emotions.
Activity: 364
February 24, 2018, 05:02:57 AM
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
how to become a trader first is you should learn and earn knowledge and thoughts  about trading you should put time on learning things in trading, people think trading is easy but i think its not because you should have your own method in trading for you not to loose and you need guide 
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 23, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
Trading is simple but not easy and in order for you to become a trader then you should start doing and practicing your own trading method. There are lots of ebook and guide anywhere you can find in the internet, tons of reliable fundamental and technical analysis guide for newcomer which you can try and determine yourself should it suit your best. However you should also understand trading has a lot of risk and the main reason of this is risking of losing all of your money in a single trade. So the question to yourself, are you prepare for this?  Grin
In fact, the final question should be, are you prepared to learn? The only way to avert most of the trading risk is by learning. A lot of people always skip this step and rather than looking for articles online and some stuff to gain knowledge like you have said, they always end up having these feelings that they can get all they need by just registering on an exchange and then gain some experience to make them better as time goes on.

This is a very good way to keep gambling until they end up losing everything until they find out that learning is the only way they can make a good decision.
To be called as a trader is easy, when you're the one who used to pay money in a service or goods or vice versa that person can be called as a trader but being called a trader here in a world of digital currency is not that simple. A trade in cryptocurrency is a bit complicated and risky I guess traders of cryptocurrency can somewhat be called as a gambler.😂

Trading is considered gambling. A lot of traders are unconciously
gambling. They often can't control their emotions and this happen
when putting a lot of money at stake. Always learning from
mistakes makes a good trader.

Maybe some people doing trading like gambling because they do not know what they are doing. They just do it randomly with 100% speculation based on what they think without doing any researches or reading graphs, news etc. That's the wrong way of trading imho.
I cant agree that gambling is considered as gambling because it is more complicated. Unlike gambling where the result depending on a pure luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
To become a trader you should fully understand the internal process and the environment in cryptocurrency. You need to able to learn all things about them and make some further research to enhance yourself.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
 To become a trader only means to be more financial free. Because of you are calling yourself a trader you already get the sequence of trading it surely you are now earning from trading.
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 01:32:45 AM
To become a trader you need to know about prices. Or where prices are headed can be found directly. Learn and understand the language of price action. Chart is also important so that you would know the moving and trend of the.product that you are planning to trade.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 21, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
Trading is simple but not easy and in order for you to become a trader then you should start doing and practicing your own trading method. There are lots of ebook and guide anywhere you can find in the internet, tons of reliable fundamental and technical analysis guide for newcomer which you can try and determine yourself should it suit your best. However you should also understand trading has a lot of risk and the main reason of this is risking of losing all of your money in a single trade. So the question to yourself, are you prepare for this?  Grin
In fact, the final question should be, are you prepared to learn? The only way to avert most of the trading risk is by learning. A lot of people always skip this step and rather than looking for articles online and some stuff to gain knowledge like you have said, they always end up having these feelings that they can get all they need by just registering on an exchange and then gain some experience to make them better as time goes on.

This is a very good way to keep gambling until they end up losing everything until they find out that learning is the only way they can make a good decision.
To be called as a trader is easy, when you're the one who used to pay money in a service or goods or vice versa that person can be called as a trader but being called a trader here in a world of digital currency is not that simple. A trade in cryptocurrency is a bit complicated and risky I guess traders of cryptocurrency can somewhat be called as a gambler.😂

Typically, trading becomes gambling by not knowing what they enter. As i saw in particualr new people in cryptocurrency that comes from gambling have the same moves they want easy money so they are the ones who first affected in any bitcoins pump and dump. The mere answer to the thread starter is what he will do to be a good trader.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 11:37:42 PM
Trading is simple but not easy and in order for you to become a trader then you should start doing and practicing your own trading method. There are lots of ebook and guide anywhere you can find in the internet, tons of reliable fundamental and technical analysis guide for newcomer which you can try and determine yourself should it suit your best. However you should also understand trading has a lot of risk and the main reason of this is risking of losing all of your money in a single trade. So the question to yourself, are you prepare for this?  Grin

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 11:26:38 PM
Of course, trading is definitely the brain you need to earn because it's a hard job when you lose thinking from here you can lose funds.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Being a trader needs a lot of knowledge on how to do with it and how it works, and here are some characteristics that a traders need to have that will helps you a lot with your journey being a trader. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/characteristic-of-trader-2842850 You can visit at this thread for more information and knowledge to learn from those trader that already have a lot of experiences in this field. Hope it will help you with your journey.

I will visit the thread so i can learning from expert and hope i can improve my knowledge.
Knowledge is the first thing you have to learn before doing anything.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
Trading is a nice way to earn bitcoin but its a bit risky. But before you enter in trading world you must have an idea how trading works and read some reading materials about trading. I suggest you to watch a tutorials in youtube and it is better if you open now an exchanger you prefer so that you will know how trading works. Goodluck.
Activity: 658
February 21, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
How do you become a professional athlete or ballers?  By running and playing hard all the time sharpening your skills on the track and on the field.  Trading is also require the same dedication of a sportman.  If you trade every day, you will develop a skill and method that will make you a successful trader.
Pages:
Jump to: