Pages:
Author

Topic: How to build confidence with girls ? - page 2. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 01, 2013, 09:15:54 PM
In California, drive a Tesla.
In the mid-states, drive a F-150 Lariat.
In the North East, drive a Mercedes.
In Florida, drive a golf cart.

Oh, and pay for diner.

That'll be sure to get a woman with the right priorities.  lol
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
July 01, 2013, 06:03:01 PM
In California, drive a Tesla.
In the mid-states, drive a F-150 Lariat.
In the North East, drive a Mercedes.
In Florida, drive a golf cart.

Oh, and pay for diner.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 01, 2013, 06:00:47 PM
Well, the best piece of advice is, just act natural as you would with a girl friend of yours, if you fuck up the conversation or flirt, so what, move on and find another girl, plenty of fish in the world, its not like your fuck up will be on national news... thinking about it that way, theres no reason to have any nerves.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2013, 02:32:39 PM
I don't know if any other guys here are the same, but I have this thing where I can talk to a girl absolutely fine even if she's a complete stranger but if the conversation goes towards flirting I completely fuck it up lol I've come to the conclusion that I'm just really sucky at initiating.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 01, 2013, 01:29:38 PM
#1 - Dont spend all day on bitcointalk.
#2 - Go outside and be around people.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 28, 2013, 02:35:25 PM
I am at uni and usually I am alright with girls but the ones at uni are ok but they can think a lot of themselves but the guys I hang around can just talk to them and hang around with them.

Girls are not much different then guys if you think about it... So just pretend your talking to a guy!! Cheesy
In my case that would fail so bad.

Probably only a few times. Because it is a numbers game. I'm pretty confident in talking with people.... because i have talked to so many. Remember : strength in numbers.
Not to hog the thread but I don't tend to be interested into many girls at a time. And by interested I don't mean the 'hey, lets spend the night together' scenarios so numbers isn't particularly good in my case.

Lol, from talking about getting confidence and a date to full blown don julio. Take it slow , talking to a girl is only the first step. You are probably Miles away from a spend the Night together with your current attitude.
No I'm just trying to clarify that that's not my final goal. You don't have to tell me how much I have left. Believe me, I know. I never have the courage to take the first step. I say to myself 'OK, lets do this' and after taking 2 more steps towards her I say 'Screw it. Not today.'
legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
June 28, 2013, 02:04:56 PM
I am at uni and usually I am alright with girls but the ones at uni are ok but they can think a lot of themselves but the guys I hang around can just talk to them and hang around with them.

Girls are not much different then guys if you think about it... So just pretend your talking to a guy!! Cheesy

Probably only a few times. Because it is a numbers game. I'm pretty confident in talking with people.... because i have talked to so many. Remember : strength in numbers.
Not to hog the thread but I don't tend to be interested into many girls at a time. And by interested I don't mean the 'hey, lets spend the night together' scenarios so numbers isn't particularly good in my case.

Lol, from talking about getting confidence and a date to full blown don julio. Take it slow , talking to a girl is only the first step. You are probably Miles away from a spend the Night together with your current attitude.
global moderator
June 28, 2013, 01:45:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
June 28, 2013, 01:27:54 PM

global moderator
June 28, 2013, 01:24:21 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 28, 2013, 01:20:53 PM
Imagine everyone naked at all times Wink. Works for me!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 28, 2013, 01:08:09 PM

Activity: 364
June 28, 2013, 12:30:48 PM
They're two people?! Tongue

I never saw the point of strip clubs myself, sounds more like sexual torture to me.

Most strip clubs in poor countries are also brothels

True Story:

My sister was married to white south african man.   This occurred in Kwazulu-natal in S.A.  For his bachelors party we did what normal people do.  A stripper came to the house, wasn't more than 16, with her 19 y.o. pimp, put on music, took off clothes, and wasted a whole bottle of jergens on per bits and pieces.  It was all very awkward and not even mildly erotic.

During this time mass consumptions of a liquor they call 'Cane' (as it's made from sugarcane) was occurring for all.

After this little stripper left, it was wisely determined that a strip club was in order (my first).  We all piled into a bunch of Hilexs, defender 90s, and jeeps and went to what I could only describe as a rural strip club.  Lets understand how the organization operates:

Who owns the property with the single pole, tiny stage, and no customers?       The father.
Who strips in the lovely club?  The Daughter  -- not more than 14.
Who runs the bar in this lovely club?  The mother.
Who runs the doors?  The Boyfriend.

The same night one of my brother in laws stranger friends tried to molest me.   It was quite the evening and following hangover/wedding.

Good Times.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 28, 2013, 12:29:38 PM
Show 'em a pic of an awesome coffee table. Girls dig guys they can't have, like those who own awesome coffee tables. Make sure there's a closet door cropped in the pic so that they'll truly understand where you're coming from.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
June 28, 2013, 12:14:02 PM

I never saw the point of strip clubs myself, sounds more like sexual torture to me.

Most strip clubs in poor countries are also brothels
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
June 28, 2013, 12:13:17 PM
And if the girl you like *may* have some mental illness, considering her mother has one in advanced stage?

I am saying "may" because I am not sure. The girl I like acts a little impulsive on Facebook, but a lot calmer in person, unless she is with her friends then she laughs a lot. And bipolar disorder seems to fit the supposed symptoms I've observed.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2013, 12:01:43 PM

And you thought seeking help from a community of geeks on this forum would help you?

OK.. here's my advice: buy them and say "come here pum'kin, I got sumthin' sweet for ya" - they love it.

You can also try with "I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop", sometimes it works. But you must look like 50c.

Don't build confidence with girls.

Build confidence in yourself.  Until your truth includes confidence in yourself, don't even look for women, it'll be fucked up with co-dependent drama (a natural effect of conditioning and beliefs).

If you just try to know yourself completely, you find that all the shit you believe in (include girlfriends) isn't real, it's just a conditioned reaction.  You feel like you need a girlfriend because you're conditioned to think so (to say nothing of the evolutionary drive to fuck -- but fucking does not require relationships). 

What I did was look at all my beliefs, ended up throwing 99% of it out, am still looking at the last 1% in case it's probably not as real as I think it is.  I feel complete in myself now.

Now, as long as I have clothes on my body and food in my belly I am happy, anything beyond that is a gift (which I try not to get attached to).

So, to sum up, the answers are with you now, but you might have to sit with yourself to find them.  No girl will complete you, that's a fucking lie.

You are already complete, your only task is to realize that, then realize your work, and give yourself to it completely -- in that order.

Cheers.
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
June 28, 2013, 11:51:18 AM

And you thought seeking help from a community of geeks on this forum would help you?

OK.. here's my advice: buy them and say "come here pum'kin, I got sumthin' sweet for ya" - they love it.

You can also try with "I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollipop", sometimes it works. But you must look like 50c (AKA 0.0053 BTC).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2013, 11:38:33 AM

Activity: 378
June 28, 2013, 11:29:31 AM
Don't Fiatkiller! She's only after your Bitcoins! Tongue

the stripper or the wife??  lol
Pages:
Jump to: