Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy $100k in bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
April 04, 2013, 06:32:31 PM
But then again there is a huge number of people waiting for their account to be confirmed and verified. It may take your friends quite some time.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
April 04, 2013, 05:09:03 PM
I have several friends who want to buy amounts between 10k and 200k.  Some of them are in the US, and some of them are in the EU.  What are the current best ways to buy large amounts?  What is going on with MtGox?  How fast will they be able to buy on gox with the current AML hold up?  Does that just affect withdrawls, or deposits and trading too?

mtgox is the deepest market which means that large orders will cause the price to move less than on smaller exchanges. Mtgox is definitely your best bet unless you can find someone on localbitcoins.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Not trusting third parties with my private keys
April 04, 2013, 04:57:18 PM
I have several friends who want to buy amounts between 10k and 200k.  Some of them are in the southern California, and some of them are in Malta.  What are the current best ways to buy large amounts?  What is going on with MtGox?  How fast will they be able to buy on gox with the current AML hold up?  Does that just affect withdrawls, or deposits and trading too?
Pages:
Jump to: