Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy altcoins with FIAT money? - page 2. (Read 1127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 06, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
Many services on the internet that provide these features, buy crypto with FIAT is easy to find.
You can search the internet and I'm sure you'll find it.
In addition, many personal services that provide it, do not bother and search in the forum then you can find it.
I would advise to transact with people who are in one country because it will certainly facilitate the transaction that we will do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
June 06, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
I know that in the USA it's forbidden, but in Europe there are many exchanger sites where you can buy any altcoins or Bitcoin from any credit cards and applications.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 02, 2018, 04:07:13 PM
This link lists 17 exchanges which can help you enter cryptocurrency market:
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/brazil/
I think Coinmama and CEX.io are good options to buy crypto, you can easily convert your BRL into Bitcoin and then rest depends upon you which altcoin you need to invest. You need to find the altcoin you need to buy and at which exchange it is traded and then send your bitcoin to that exchange and trade them for your desired altcoin. This method might be lengthy but will help you buy altcoins.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 03:45:17 PM
Here you go.

Hopefully this detailed explanation helps.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
Yes Localbicfoin is good.
I have bought Bitcoins with fiat money on Cex.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
November 07, 2017, 05:57:32 PM
I wanna say Kraken, but with the fork with BTC , the website is very busy
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
November 07, 2017, 05:02:43 PM
Poloniex and Hitbtc one of the best exchanges for me Smiley
And in my town not local exchangers - happen to purchase in a few steps)) Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 02:47:07 PM
I would like to thank you, everyone above my reply. Yet, no one solves the problem, because my problem in buy altcoins with BTC is the price. Price of BTC is so high and the alts are decreasing. My wish was exchange my money without touch the BTC, is to put the money directely into alts. However, I saw this isn't possible. Thanks, one more time.
You can solve this problem if you don't want to buy Bitcoins then try with Litecoin and Etherum as both also available on localbitcoins and then you can use them for buying altcoins without any problem but buying altcoins directly with fiat is not easy because its not available every where you must have something like this litcoin and etherum
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 10:29:48 AM
Buy Altcoin through Ethereum!
Activity: 69
Cryptos = New hope in life!
November 04, 2017, 01:29:18 PM
Easiest and cheapest would be Coinbase. start with LTC, ETH and then use them to buy anything else off the exchanges.
Activity: 14
November 04, 2017, 09:05:51 AM
What I can understand is you want to keep your BTC as it is & buy altcoins in USD or other fiat money. so I think the best options would be Hitbtc / yobit / poloniex. here you can buy altcoins using fiat money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 08:39:15 AM
I would like to thank you, everyone above my reply. Yet, no one solves the problem, because my problem in buy altcoins with BTC is the price. Price of BTC is so high and the alts are decreasing. My wish was exchange my money without touch the BTC, is to put the money directely into alts. However, I saw this isn't possible. Thanks, one more time.
lol you just want it to be difficult buy btc and then buy altcoin , you can buy btc same worth wth your USD i dont think the price will be the problem since you dont need to buy a whole 1BTC.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 06:11:26 AM
As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.

if not use USD you must buy bitcoin youre local exchanger, or deposit use transfer wire
altcoin support direct pair with fiat money only ETH, if want buy another altcoin must exchange to ETH or BTC can't direct buy
Activity: 8
November 04, 2017, 03:49:52 AM
Deposit Fiat to Kraken for example.
Activity: 812
November 04, 2017, 03:29:51 AM
In yobit,ccex you can buy in fiat money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:50:27 AM
As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.
Try here FIAT money Exchange Trading Yobit & Hitbtc.
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 03:58:55 PM
Coinbase and Gemini are the best for US based fiat onramps

(ETH and LTC are on Coinbase)
wwh
Activity: 160
November 03, 2017, 03:24:11 PM
Other way without touching BTC is to buy ETH via Localethereum (if your country available there).
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
November 03, 2017, 02:32:39 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
November 02, 2017, 05:11:56 AM
Buying bitcoins and altcoins  became with blockchain. Recently blockchain.info added a buy feature where you can now buy bitcoin and ethereum with fiat money.
Blokchain currently doesn't support any other currencies except bitcoin and ethereum but once you get ethereum in your account, you can then convert ether to altcoins at changelly.com
Changelly.com is nominate in convertion of coins within minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: