Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy altcoins with FIAT money? - page 3. (Read 1127 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 03:45:27 AM
As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.
One of the best ways - it`s using localbitcoins site. There are a lot of offers for different method of buying BTC (including FIAT).
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 03:38:37 AM
As the title says, I want to know how buy altcoins with FIAT money. Thanks to anyone that helps me.
PS: I want to spend BRL (R$) to buy some cryptocoins, but it could be in USD too. But I rather like the first one.

search for local bitcoin exhange and cash in fiat money and convert it to BTC then send your BTC to crypto currency exchanges like Bittrex or poloniex and buy altcoins.
PS better not to buy on shitcoins. do your own research about the coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 11:35:57 PM

Sorry but i'm surprise when you asked this because you are a Full Member.
you live in Brazil and would you like to buy altcoins with FIAT money?
As i know you almost can buy altcoins with FIAT money, you only buy altcoins with bitcoin or ethereum so you should use your FIAT money buy bitcoin after deposit to exchange site which like bittrex, poloniex.... and use bitcoin to buy altcoins that you want

Activity: 448
Merit: 114
November 01, 2017, 07:29:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: