Pages:
Author

Topic: How to buy bitcoin without passport and videochat verification? - page 2. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanx for the fast answer. What a pity. So I can't use bitcoin.

localbitcoin says: 'Unfortunately LocalBitcoins is currently not available in your selected region."
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I try to buy bitcoin first time in my life. All bitcoin trading platforms I've found so far demand a copy of my passport and a videochat verfication. Sorry, I have no webcam and no headset and would have to buy and install first just for this verification. And I don't like the idea to send a copy of my passport via email. I think if I buy with SEPA transfer from my official bank account, I should be verficated enough. I'm bewildered. Remains only they demand my fingerprints and my police report in advance.

Is there any possibility to buy bitcoin for just 100,- Euro without this effort? I could pay via SEPA, Paypal, Visa- or Mastercard.

P.S. I'm from Germany

I can buy lically from my country and sell you 100 euros worth of Bitcoin but how do I trust you unless we use an escrow and a few charges might ensue, are you ready for that in place of thorough verification?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
buying bitcoin with money, like buying so many other things with money online requires you to verify your identity because all these places have to follow the rules of fiat world to prevent scams, illegal activity such as using a stolen credit card,.... so there is no other way around it if you want to use those platforms.

your option is finding someone around you in Germany that accepts cash, or is ok with the risks of other methods such as Paypal and its charge back and trade with the.

use localbitcoin to find someone.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I try to buy bitcoin first time in my life. All bitcoin trading platforms I've found so far demand a copy of my passport and a videochat verfication. Sorry, I have no webcam and no headset and would have to buy and install first just for this verification. And I don't like the idea to send a copy of my passport via email. I think if I buy with SEPA transfer from my official bank account, I should be verficated enough. I'm bewildered. Remains only they demand my fingerprints and my police report in advance.

Is there any possibility to buy bitcoin for just 100,- Euro without this effort? I could pay via SEPA, Paypal, Visa- or Mastercard.

P.S. I'm from Germany
Pages:
Jump to: