Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Buy Bitcoins Completely Anonymous - page 2. (Read 5484 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I think you might use VPN services in order to do that, simple as that.
And you can then use any websites which doesn't ask for any of your personal details, but do remember, that when you go through such sites, they might charge you a little higher than the ones which ask for it.
Having a premium vpn or a normal vpn can secure your coins. And if your coins are in your wallet and you have backup it may prevent losses your coins. That is the simplest way.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think you might use VPN services in order to do that, simple as that.
And you can then use any websites which doesn't ask for any of your personal details, but do remember, that when you go through such sites, they might charge you a little higher than the ones which ask for it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I think you won't able to buy or sell your coins anonymously because if you buy a coins or online you need an information so that they will entertain you if you don't have a information they will not allowed you to but because they don't know what your going to do to your bitcoin or else they want a information or list who are bought with they bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
well, obviously you can't buy them with anything, which is related to your name:) so no credit card, bank acc, paypal or something like this..

from this perspective you have to buy them personally with fiat (local bitcoins) or mine them. I really don't see any other way then those two..Sad
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hello guys,

I would like to know how to buy Bitcoins completely anonymously. If you know a good eBook with these specify methods, please tell me so I can buy it.

I've read articles about Bitcoins Mixing/Tumbler services, however I still not know how to use them.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Buying through cash in mail will guarantee the maximum level of anonymity
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What if I buy an account on a site for tumbler/mixing services with bitcoins included?

I think this will avoid exposure of my real identity.

Why don't you just try buy from the Currency Exchange on the Marketplace here? There are plenty of ways you can send money to people without revealing your identity. You can buy things like moneypacks or similar and use them to send to sellers in exchange for coins (not entirely sure what verification moneypacks require but there are certain ways you can buy cash codes etc without revealing your identity to send to people so look into that).
legendary
Activity: 896
What you can do is just buy a ton of Visa Gift Cards from your local store and then convert it to bitcoins either on giftcarddrainer.com or localbitcoins

but doesn't the exchange require you to verify your details before using it? when you use let's say bitstamp it forces you to verify yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
What you can do is just buy a ton of Visa Gift Cards from your local store and then convert it to bitcoins either on giftcarddrainer.com or localbitcoins
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Just noticed this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ltc-eth-lsk-xrp-dash-exchange-bitbaynet-usdplneur-1024193

[....]
we are happy to inform you that now you can use BitBay Bitcoin and Litecoin exchange without going through the verification process.

Unverified users can:
- deposit and withdraw BTC i LTC without limits,
- deposit PLN, USD, EUR via wire transfers and SEPA (up to 15 000 EUR per year),
- withdraw PLN, USD, EUR via wire transfers and SEPA (up to 15 000 EUR per year),
- deposit and withdraw USD, EUR via OKPAY without limits,
- withdraw PLN via express transfers Bluecash without limits.
- trade without limits!
[....]
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
What if I buy an account on a site for tumbler/mixing services with bitcoins included?

really good idea, i didn't think about that, one could mix account to and not only address, but you need to use vpn/vps or some proxy that hides your ip
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Find a mining farm to sell you freshly minted coins in bulk Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
The best way is to buy using cash to hide your identity - you need find a people who is selling bitcoins for cash near to your place and trade with them.
legendary
Activity: 1143
What payment methods do you have? If you cant buy local you'll have to find ways to buy with limiteda ccounts from neteller/skrill and that would only get you low amounts of bitcoins since most are capped till some ID verification/
Hello guys,

I would like to know how to buy Bitcoins completely anonymously. If you know a good eBook with these specify methods, please tell me so I can buy it.

I've read articles about Bitcoins Mixing/Tumbler services, however I still not know how to use them.

Just wear a mask and buy bitcoins with some person!
That's the best way! I don't trust anything online!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

Cash payment or deal in person using handphone.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
you can go to igot.com to buy it , works nicely for me, or u can buy from virwox.com,  both are working good for me,

I don't know how its working fine for you, this thread is full of complaints against iGot:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/any-one-heard-about-wwwigotcom-395675

But then again, I don't have an account there, so can't sight my personal experience.
you can go to igot.com to buy it , works nicely for me, or u can buy from virwox.com,  both are working good for me,
Activity: 350
you can go our currency exchange board (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0), open a new thread to request to buy bitcoin through many way of payment you can choose. You are anonymous here. You can choose paypal,  Cash, Wire, WU/MG, Skril but only for the cash transaction. No one knows you are buying BTC. 
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
if you want to be complete anonymous then buy a miner and then mine fresh bitcoins, with no transaction history

not profitable and also too slow to acquire a big number of bitcoin, you won't see money for a long time, he need a decent amount fast enough i presume
Pages:
Jump to: