Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Buy Bitcoins Completely Anonymous - page 3. (Read 5484 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
In my area there is no one to sell bitcoins for cash. Damn!

You need to put up a buying BTC ad then, otherwise nobody will know you exist.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
if you want to be complete anonymous then buy a miner and then mine fresh bitcoins, with no transaction history
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Go to your local gas station or retail store and purchase prepaid gift cards then sell them on the forums for a discounted rate. You can keep your identity hidden for the most part, more so than an exchange for that matter.
Activity: 11
April 27, 2015, 06:28:27 PM
In my area there is no one to sell bitcoins for cash. Damn!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
April 27, 2015, 01:13:30 PM
Do not use any online exchanges. You will have to do it through an in-person trade, using LocalBitcoins or other type of trading apps/platforms like Mycelium or BitQuick. Obviously you will have to use cash as payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 27, 2015, 06:47:37 AM

In order to do it anonymously,you will have to meet a high rated or bts seller in your community or regionand use escrow to transfer funds and receive BTS. The cash is released only once the bts is received  your account,as a security measure.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 27, 2015, 05:46:12 AM
buying bitcoin is not illegal and doesn't rise flags, to sell them anonymously maybe I could recommend to buy an anonymous card first, and then use it to receive your coins via a USD > BTC exchange. Withdraw at the ATM and you're done
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
April 27, 2015, 03:25:34 AM
Hello guys,

I would like to know how to buy Bitcoins completely anonymously. If you know a good eBook with these specify methods, please tell me so I can buy it.

I've read articles about Bitcoins Mixing/Tumbler services, however I still not know how to use them.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Contact a trusted seller (with good feedback score) from your area on localbitcoins.com and meet face-to-face.

Hand him the CASH and transfer the Bitcoins to one of your newly generated addresses. This can be done easily via smartphone apps.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 27, 2015, 03:18:38 AM
If I buy using my credit card, they will keep my information (full name, address and etc) right? In that case, still not completely anonymous.

you need an anonymous card(bit-x is offering one, under a certain amount it should be anonymous) plus those site, or spend your btc without converting them, but add a mixer in this case

April 26, 2015, 07:45:56 PM
If I buy using my credit card, they will keep my information (full name, address and etc) right? In that case, still not completely anonymous.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
April 26, 2015, 07:42:56 PM
Just use www.LocalBitcoins.com and www.100bit.co.in and buy in small amounts. No e-book required.
April 26, 2015, 06:58:47 PM
Hello guys,

I would like to know how to buy Bitcoins completely anonymously. If you know a good eBook with these specify methods, please tell me so I can buy it.

I've read articles about Bitcoins Mixing/Tumbler services, however I still not know how to use them.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Pages:
Jump to: