Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check myetherwallet token balances? - page 2. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
February 10, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks

At first, I only use etherscan because that is what my friends and colleagues said. But apparently after some weeks, I notice that some token disappear when i check etherscan. Then that's how i learn about ethplorer i saw all my token listed there.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:15:55 AM
You can check it by opening myetherwallet but I won't advise that since it may be vulnerable to the hackers. Therefore, it is better to check your token balances in the sites like "https://etherscan.io", "https://ethplorer.io" and "https://deltabalances.github.io"
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 09, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
Check your Etherwallet  balance is very simple and easy to locate, the step one you visist the site: https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info  and you see many option and choose  "View w/ Address Only" and the option did not required your private key and is only your wallet ID. and click enter and your account information we apper and displayed with a graph lines if there is any token send in. and all shows in details (time and date). But if no token send in before nothing like graph line and it look empty. and secondly you can also loging propare by using your private key to check your balance by selecting " Private Key" and click enter, next thing to locate at your right hand side and select "Tokens (Ethplorer.io)"  and double click and it will lead to new link and accout balance we displayed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 09, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
You don't need myetherwallet to check your token balance. visit  https://etherscan.io and put the eth you want to check the balance and hit search. it will show you the balance and the balance of all your custom tokens.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:09:45 AM
you can check in ethplorer.io for all transaction of altcoins tokens that are outgoing or receiving .
if my ether wallet does not have the tokens you receive you can add custom to them to appear in your wallet.
but it is safe because MEW will update and your token will be listed there it will automatically appear
don't get fear because MEW is safe as long as you dont get to a phising site
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
you could just see it through etherscan.io... And you should confirm first whether they already started their distribution or not. And if yes and still you cant see the tokens, you could go to wallet and manually add the token that you have
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 09, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
It will finally appear at ether scan. But most of ICOs break their time limits as to bounty tokens distribution.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
I use erherscan.io and ethplorer.io.
Sometimes they show different token price. But you can check transfers here.
I use Etherscan to see what coins I have in the wallet, they also show many other tokens that are in the wallet that most blockexplorers can't view.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
I usually check the token balance in myetherwallet in ethplorer.io. if it does not exist, may not have been shared by his bounty project. usually the distribution of tokens takes a little time, even up to 1 month. I've experienced it, and much longer when you wait for the token in the exchanger list. so just be patient.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 09, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
They should be appearing in etherscan, maybe the bounty you participate in have not ICO yet so the coins is not distributed. Mostly the coins will only be distributed after ICO.
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Yes I know already, I checked few ETH addresses of other people that I saw in different bounties and I can see the have tokens visible there...
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
Activity: 122
February 09, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
To check your wallet go to myetherwallet then your private key and then there are two sites that you can check your balances, etherscan.io or ethplorer.io this way you can check your tokens or received your coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
They should be appearing in etherscan, maybe the bounty you participate in have not ICO yet so the coins is not distributed. Mostly the coins will only be distributed after ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 09, 2018, 07:47:10 AM
Your comment already shows that you got an idea of how it works. Etherscan and Ethplorer are where you go to view all your ether and token related transactions. You can view most of your tokens using either of the two without any action from your side. But some of the tokens that appear in the chain may not be visible in your MEW account, hence you may need to add them manually as mentioned in some earlier comments above.

My 1M Dollar Advice for you:

Your MEW is your bank, guide it jealously. Stay secure and you will enjoy the cryptospace.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
There are two ways on how to check etherwallet token balances in Myetherwallet. First is the Etherscan (https://etherscan.io) and second is Ethplorer (https://ethplorer.io ) . I'd prefer to use the ethplorer because you can see your tokens directly. This way can helps you to find out that you have been received any coins/token from a bounty campaign, airdop, or in trading. If your token have already a value from the market, it will appear below to your token. It is already calculated base from the current value of the token.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 09, 2018, 07:32:06 AM
Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks

Click on the view wallet info, if you cannot see it because you are using your mobile phone try to see the arrow on the right side pointing towards the right also. This double arrow suggest the additional option to see your wallet contents and add the public address key for viewing to avoid getting hacked. Then scroll below to see the tokens.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 09, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
Hi,

Thanks

through etherscan you can see the tokens you own in your wallet. just put the address on search bar of the etherscan and then hit enter you will see token you own
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 09, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
I suppose you have enough answers already. I just want to make some addition. Sometimes Etherscan doesn't show some tokens. If you want to check the particular token which you suppose you should have just go through the link: https://etherscan.io/token/?a=. You need to change with the contract address of the token and with your wallet.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
February 09, 2018, 07:22:17 AM
you can use etherscan or ethplorer. i prefer ethplorer because i can see my tokens as well in a proper list
Pages:
Jump to: