Pages:
Author

Topic: How to check myetherwallet token balances? - page 3. (Read 398 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
To check balances from the myetherwallet it is quite possible through different ways. Starting from the use of wallet address, private key, wallet file and other ways let user know the token balance. Some tokens need to be added manually so to view the balance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 06:57:19 AM
you can check your myetherwallet by using your private key and logging in your address, however that's definitely not the recommended option. The easiest way is to use etherscan to see your balance. In case you decided to go through mew anyway for the peace of your mind, then just check your balance using your public key instead of logging in and add custom token. Hope it helps.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
February 09, 2018, 06:57:05 AM
They will appear on etherscan or ethexplorer but you have to consider that airdrop and bounty distributions take time.

Thanks, thats what I though - yeah it seems non of the airdrops/bounties has finished yet = is not distributing coins yet...
Check at ethplorer, if you not sure the bounty or token is not distributed yet check their official announcement. Ussualy they tell at what date the token distributed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 09, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
You'll see that in Etherscan.io = https://etherscan.io
Similar to Bitcoins transactions in blockchain etherscan is made so you can also see the ones you received and the transaction history.

With Add Custom Wallet, you need to have your token appear on your wallet and you can send it to others.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
February 09, 2018, 06:41:12 AM
Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks
Some erc20 token are not added to mew you need to add it manually go to etherscan.io then click the  view token so that you can see what token you have then go to myetherwallet add it manually to appear the token.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:33:32 AM
They will appear on etherscan or ethexplorer but you have to consider that airdrop and bounty distributions take time.

Thanks, thats what I though - yeah it seems non of the airdrops/bounties has finished yet = is not distributing coins yet...
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
February 09, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
Hi,

I am afraid I dont get it - I am taking part in several bounties and airdrops - they should transfer tokens to my ETH address (I use Myetherwallet). Where exactly should I see balances for such tokens? Should they be visible in etherscan.io or ethplorer.io? Or do I need to click "Add cutom tokens" to see them??

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: