Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 64. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 10, 2018, 03:05:47 AM
In choosing a good ICO, the things you should consider is the name of the business, the objectives of the business and the system and management of the business to know if they trustworthy enough to be choose.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 02:01:42 AM
if I personally I choose a good ICO by looking at sales after pre-sale and whitepaper from ICO, if I am interested and I see there is a good opportunity to be invested then I will participate in the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 10, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
choose the clear ICO teamnya, clear address, and look for ico who has reached hardcap, because I think that ico who has reached hardcap is a good ico
Activity: 126
May 10, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
as of today i find the best ICO in exchangers project . bitxoxo is the best trading platform that conducted ICO today , bitxoxo trading platform was started 2016 , and still running today , it became the top exchanger in india ,  many are trading in the platform because of the trust of the traders who uses the platform  pre sale became successfull and sold in a week , now main sale is ongoing and gaining lots of support .
bitxoxo became successful because they build trust first to their users , team are actively doing their job , exchanger is excellent it is well enhance and a big advanatge among other platform . Quality is the best characterstic
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 01:47:44 AM
As we all know there are too many icos to choose attentively and wisely. I prefer not to bother myself with all of them and only check out the ones really discussed on the forum. Yet I don't invest in one even if I like it. I wait till the coin is released and appears on the exchanges. Then I wait for some time and see how it goes in terms of the price and if it is not going down, I buy. It's pretty rare for a coin to grow instantly after ICO, you the chances of you losing something with this strategy are low and it makes you safe from scamming and that's what i learned base on the experience of other investors here.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 01:44:03 AM
There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion

Activity: 175
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
Good ICO is always consist of good team, platform, promotion and a manager. If the platform is unbelievable then don't believe on that ICO.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
first look at the roadmap of the project and see the joining team. then you can see the community within the ICO, the many enthusiasm of ICO is very influential in a project. because they are investors and marketing the project. look inside the Enlte project which overall has a good rating on Icobench ... the Enlte project will end on July 1st.
Activity: 101
May 10, 2018, 01:28:41 AM
An ICO, also called a token sale, token generation event or initial token offering, is an event in which an organization sells digital tokens for the purpose of obtaining public capital to fund software development, business operations, business development, community management or other initiatives. Tokens are cryptographically secured digital representations of a set of rights. Depending on the token, this could include the right to access and use a network or software application, the right to redeem the token for a unit of currency or a good, the right to receive a share of future earnings, the right to vote on decisions made by the organization or more. As organizations continue to raise tens, sometimes hundreds, of millions of dollars in ICOs, it grows increasingly important for industry leaders and policymakers to understand the ICO economic and regulatory landscape and the technical lingo of the cryptocurrency and ICO space. There are concerns that the lack of regulation and control around this form of fundraising is risky for consumers, especially as the ICO model begins to attract mainstream retail investors.
Activity: 127
May 10, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
Choosing a good ICO requires understanding, team, roadmap, product and development prospects, investment, marketing, and detailed white papers, as well as their website.
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 01:09:08 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain.The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
May 10, 2018, 01:03:25 AM
ICOs are unstable to predict nowadays, but if you are willing to invest in a strong project then placing your trust in the RAWG [https://token.rawg.io] project can have great returns in the long run.

One of the promising projects and their early stage ICO is going live! It's a valuable project to invest in.
It's a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services
Activity: 276
May 10, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
Yes it is not easy choosing a good Ico, trust me. Most people will say Ico's concept is clearly a roadmap and a team of developers. We must understand everything does not depend on only one. But you believe we forget about how well dev builds communication with members. You should research about Ico. Read their white book visit their site and read their vision and the whole project. Basically you will have your own assessment of whether orco's idea or project can be achieved or not.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 12:57:46 AM
In my view, When deciding on a good ICO project, it's worth reading or checking what the project is, the ideas behind it, the goals and objectives of the developer, project management, and team members. You can also check Icobench as this is where Ico rank is done. But In addition to realistic and feasible projects and platforms, their team and advisors also help you decide which ICOs will join.

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley

Among the main criteria are the prospects of the project, the development team, etc. But for myself, always pay special attention to technology - without useful solutions for society the project will not develop.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
The first thing I look at is the ICO website. Is it possible to say that this site is a promising project or it is made in five minutes. Sometimes at this stage the interest in the project disappears. If the project is not a Scam, his team will seriously approach the creation of a comfortable and stylish site. After all, first of all, the site is designed for investors the worse and unattractive site, the less tokens they sell. If you want to sell your product, the site should be considered to the smallest detail.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
I tend to research social media profiles of founders, CTOs and developers. Unless it is Satoshi himself, who doesn't have a Twitter / Instagram / Linkedin account?
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
May 09, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
Actually its all the things you have mentioned and so it is a bit of a time consuming process but needs to be done to avoid falling into scams or choosing an unsuccessful project. I use ratings to filter some ICos out
Activity: 168
May 09, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
you guys must have heard of selfpay. the team did a pre-ico last year and disappear after telling their investorS they will postponed the ICO. they collected funds durinv the pre-ico. Lesser like about 200 eth only  but most users exclaimed scam to this team as it looked like they were scam.

just days ago they announced a comeback and thiz time they are now registered in singapore government. very unpredictable but they are almost legit now.

That's crazy. I guess it really shows you never know what's going to happen and how unpredictable things are with ICOs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 06:20:56 AM
The purpose of the ICO is to get Startup to address some of the community's problems based on Blockchain technology. In 2017, we calculated that up to $ 3 billion of capital was successfully channeled through ICOs, dozens of billion-dollar companies such as ADA, EOS ..., a growth rate that no industry match. It is estimated that if we invest in all ICOs, whether successful or failed, with compensation, you will generate more than 100% profit in 2017.

Before investing in an ICO, we need to investigate what the project solves, the potential for growth, the core value, the business plan, the growth target, and the management team. what size You can study Whitepaper yourself or see the review of a better person, consult experts, join the group of projects to make their own investment plans. FOMO should not listen to the seductive x5 ,x10 that all in
Pages:
Jump to: