Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO - page 60. (Read 10149 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
It's hard to find legit ICO. Because I'm looking to find out if ICO is legit and good is the number of people who participated in it. And of course people feed back as well. So I know immediately if the ICO that I join is good
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 01:21:59 AM
Its a difficult question,  a little tough. Well there are many ICOs coming every other day. In order to pick the best you should have a little research on the project, go through the road map. Check the worth of its concept in world.
Activity: 253
May 18, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
to be able to choose the ICO are nice, you should pay attention to some of its parameters. One of them is from the concept of the project. then from the team who are members of the ICO. See also whether there are products or not. And don't forget to see how the achievement of his token sales. If the sales are smoothly or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
May 18, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
To learn how to choose promising ICO, you need to gain experience. Initially, as is customary, analyze white paper, command, look at what problem the tokens solve. And so on. In fact, choosing a good project is not so simple, even the best project in the opinion of experts can get the status of a scam. So I take the amount, if one shoots, then I pay back the investments and remain in the black.
Activity: 42
May 18, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
The ICO market is now crowded, and it is not surprising that it's very difficult to choose one or more for itself.  However, whatever I choose, I'm always guided by certain factors: openness of the company, staff transparency, promising idea.  For now, Paytomat has been featured.  But everyone has to choose himself
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:03:46 PM
Approximately half the success of the project provides a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site had information about its members with a detailed background and contact information. Even better, if this team, or at least some of its members, already had successful projects in the field of blockade. Good: Names, contacts and brief biographies of the entire ICO project team
Activity: 197
May 18, 2018, 01:01:22 PM
Indeed, it's difficult to figure out which venture is as yet worth to take part and some ICO are fizzled toward the finish of their crusade. We ought to think about all aspects of their venture, the group, ideas, how they will pardon their plans well, and furthermore how they approach their speculators. You can likewise join their message amass with the goal that you can without much of a stretch make up for lost time the most recent updates about their task. Endeavor to peruse in some best crypto entrances like ICObench, ICOdrops, and some more. Those locales are exceptionally useful on how you can locate the best ICOs today.
Activity: 103
May 18, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
It is hard to find the good ICOs, we better go on researching behind the project which is the team. We must check the details of the ICOs and their cap not less than $20 million dollar.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
Unfortunatly to choose good ICO nowadays you need to have steel nerves and being lucky. Market are full of bad ICO projects, scammers and other trash so be patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
May 18, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I think on www.coinschedule.com that assessment can't be for our reference that a project worth A or B is all promising or successful. because it comes back to developer performance. and communities sufficient to make the project a success.
in fact many have reviewed how to know project is good or not, but all that can't be sure 100% only predictions based on research whitepaper, roadmap, project team, project goals, etc.
Activity: 169
May 18, 2018, 10:01:48 AM
Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

If you want to have a good ICO to invest is you need to know the people behind them, it is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts. Understand their target markets and evaluate the technology then read their whitepaper.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
When choosing an ICO, pay attention to all details.What the product is.what a team.what project partners.is there an MVP.how competently and thoroughly written whitepaper.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I dont know if this iss a valid reasons on how I am getting and joining in a successful icos. First thing firstof course I always look at who is the manager of a campaign if that is gonna be a successful but if not then no I will not join in them because there are some managers that are really trusted by everyone because  they are long enough to.prive themselves that they are not scammers. And also the member of the telegram and the many the participants is the lesser it will become suspicious
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

I think this will be too generic but reading whitepaper of the ICO is very useful most especially when you really wanted to invest your full time on that ICO, you can consider the team and also the bounty manager who will be holding the ICO, bounty managers play a huge role in running the ICO, there are many trusted bounty managers here in the forum, you can read about that.
Activity: 315
May 18, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
Its a difficult question,  a little tough. Well there are many ICOs coming every other day. In order to pick the best you should have a little research on the project, go through the road map. Check the worth of its concept in world.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
Choosing a good ico I prefer is just to check their projects together with their team members and mostly the leader check their previous work capabilities. White paper, road map, website and other useful information that can give us a great idea to be successful, Smiley Smiley
Activity: 18
May 18, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
For the first time, I usually see what the content and look of the website look like, and also I usually see from the side of the graph or the interesting images used in introducing their project. Or if the reply response in the thread has been much since the bounty thread has just been created. Then I decided to follow the ICO.
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
I suggest you checkout ICObench. It's a site that collates reviews about ICOs and rates them too. They're pretty useful. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 90
May 17, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
good ICO should be chosen carefully. looking at the team, the history of the team, what did they do, who is a guy, the value of their tokens, the number. there are many factors. but I want to say that it is impossible to say exactly, because my friend said that one project will fail, I liked it, in the end, after half a year, the tokens were given 10x. and unknown why he decided that the project is not promising Roll Eyes
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
May 17, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
usually white paper has all the necessary information to understand what kind of project. over time, this can be understood on the first pages
Pages:
Jump to: