Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project to invest. - page 3. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 11, 2019, 02:43:17 PM
How to choose a good investment project
I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter  the  exchange is, it is better than investing in ICO.
However, these steps help to judge the project.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
4.   Is the project is ICO or IEO, IEO will be better.
5.   How many exchanges the project listing.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).
7-     check (twitter, facebook, telegram, website metrics).
8-     It will be good if the project has ann on bitcointalk forum.
9-     Pay attention to what the team promised, it should not be far from reality or promises to enrich or quick profit (such as 200% profit).
10-   Look for old project in the market at least 3 month old.

I know for sure that now it is very difficult to choose a successful project. Of course, you need to choose according to your criteria, but even this will not guarantee that the project will be successful. Now there are a lot of scammers and cheating by project admins. All this is alarming and striking a lot of mistrust. The main thing is to realize that there are always risks, even if the project looks promising.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
November 11, 2019, 02:35:53 PM
Dinosaur separate board here in this Bitcoin talk to find the good and scam projects.
It will be really helpful to educate ways to find the scammers.
If you able to find the cameras and segregate them away then automatically you will find the best projects to invest.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 11, 2019, 02:13:13 PM
I have also read many types of complaints about scams or being victims of ICOs or IEOs in many ways. And not only ICOs, risks and scams always exist around cryptocurrencies, even if you learn and choose carefully, risks are always potential. Phishing always bites you, no project is 100% perfect.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
November 11, 2019, 07:12:49 AM
very complete from the few points you have mentioned above, that before investing in any project make sure that the project team is transparent and responsible and it is important that they have a good reputation in prioritizing the project. and also always be careful because investing is a very high risk, you must always be selective in choosing projects that you want to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2019, 07:05:07 AM
I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter  the  exchange is, it is better than investing in ICO.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).
9-     Pay attention to what the team promised, it should not be far from reality or promises to enrich or quick profit (such as 200% profit).

I think all the suggestions that have been written are correct and complete so that we are more careful in choosing IEO or ICO projects. but still when the project cannot develop the token will become shitcoin and die. I myself would rather invest in the top 20 coins because they have a lower risk than investing in a new project.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 11, 2019, 06:49:23 AM
I have now stopped investing in projects that conduct ICOs, because almost all of them cannot collect softcap or simply turn out to be scammers and therefore now I only invest in companies that conduct IEO`s on top exchanges and now I have no problems and constantly get profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
November 10, 2019, 08:34:42 PM

I agree that the team behind a project determines how the project will produce the product. The most factor in a project is the product produced and this depends on the vision and dedication of the developer team. If a project has a dedicated team, I think the project will be successful and be glimpsed by big exchangers
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 10, 2019, 07:11:26 PM

This a wonderful guide, thanks OP. I also want to highlight what you said (at 9). If it is too good to be true, that will be our cue to doubt and question the legitimacy of the project. There is no such thing as free lunch. Find projects that have realistic objectives and promises, otherwise, that project is most likely a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 10, 2019, 05:52:19 PM

Good strategies if I may say but do you know why it may not work, Scammers are also reading every post and are also making necessary adjustments. They are always ahead of time. Most times we just need to see green light before investing in any project irrespective of their promises.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
November 10, 2019, 04:56:13 PM
I don't think you need to know who the team is. Scammers don't care if you know who they are. Its just their mentality.
You need to know that their project is worth something not just something on paper. I dont think social media presence is that important either. Not when determining if a project is a scam or not. Scammers keep the telegram chats manned to give the illusion of success and helpfulness. They lure you into a false sense of comfort.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
November 08, 2019, 10:20:15 AM
Choosing a project to invest is not really difficult but the difficulty now is to look for good project to invest because many of projects now are not good to have or make investments so now we can only choose the best, look for the legitimate bounty to invest and have a good and potential for the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 08, 2019, 09:38:05 AM
Is there anything new? Almost all of these scammers can copy and easily snatch away all the money they collect.
So for me the most important thing is to have regulation!

Regulations that give scammers the fear of using ICOs to scam investors. In the event that the campaign becomes a scam, we know that we will be held accountable and guaranteed to return all the money we have invested in their fake ICO.
Crypto regulation could somewhat help but I'm not thinking it only be a solution of scamming projects existed today. It somehow needs our own perceptions of a certain project that we would like to invest with. They will surely wipe out if we never support them and stop promoting their project as what bounty hunters (mostly) do.

The most important thing to acquire in choosing projects to invest is to know more about the project and how it helps the community otherwise it never gives beneficial to us and ended up into scam.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
November 08, 2019, 09:22:27 AM
When selecting a project before investing, i always look at the project's whitepaper and team members first. I read the whitepaper of the project. And then i compare that project with other projects in which it has a similar vision and mission. Then i search the team members of the project. I investigate the previous work of these members in their social media accounts. And i try to check how successful these platforms are. In addition, i also check how active the project's offical social media accounts are, if the project is traded on any exchange then i am checking these exchange too and if the project is organizing an ICO them i am checking the raitings of this ico. Finally, i read the comments and criticisms about the project on social media.
Even you check the project properly and it looks legitimate because it has a promising team members, good website, good whitepaper and etc. Some of it could be a scam because i have experienced participating in ICO projects that looks legitimate, but in the end i didn't received any rewards because the team members run off and didn't reply, that is why you should not be easy to fool for projects that is too good to be true and you better think wisely before investing or participate in a project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 08, 2019, 08:22:09 AM
Is there anything new? Almost all of these scammers can copy and easily snatch away all the money they collect.
So for me the most important thing is to have regulation!

Regulations that give scammers the fear of using ICOs to scam investors. In the event that the campaign becomes a scam, we know that we will be held accountable and guaranteed to return all the money we have invested in their fake ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 08, 2019, 06:29:14 AM
When selecting a project before investing, i always look at the project's whitepaper and team members first. I read the whitepaper of the project. And then i compare that project with other projects in which it has a similar vision and mission. Then i search the team members of the project. I investigate the previous work of these members in their social media accounts. And i try to check how successful these platforms are. In addition, i also check how active the project's offical social media accounts are, if the project is traded on any exchange then i am checking these exchange too and if the project is organizing an ICO them i am checking the raitings of this ico. Finally, i read the comments and criticisms about the project on social media.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
November 08, 2019, 06:17:30 AM
new projects as invention of hacker viva chesster of the label set with the name of NOTASHION with valuation set on request with the limit of 125 million of usd gives as chance on future users of internet to gains with option on absence to collects information about the songs on request to deliver on drawing as the functionality with the application helps as referring option with seeds on release as working with the strings modification.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 08, 2019, 05:52:41 AM
Indeed, not all projects that hold ICOs are fake projects. Projects listed on IEO are not necessarily original and profitable projects. Investors must be more careful. Choosing a good project is quite difficult, but keep looking and do an analysis first. The real or fake project can be seen from various aspects such as a real and solid team, clear project objectives, strong and transparent community support. A good project will provide clear information when you ask about the function and purpose of the project. The partnet that they include you must check whether it is really real and has worked together. A good and safe investment must do a detailed analysis or research.
A good project is often sought by many investors and if they are willing to take the time to answer investors questions then surely that project will gain a lot of great trust. I have researched a lot of projects before investing and really projects that have many big partners or have many famous people involved often get a lot of attention from people. Actually you need to be more concerned with IEO and if listed at the big exchange then don't miss that opportunity.

There are many risks to investing and think many times before making a decision because each of your decisions will directly affect your profits in a short time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 08, 2019, 04:55:27 AM
You have said it all, because every successful project has been conducted by a team work, the interaction with the investors matter a lot, Secondly the prospect of the project, with a Road map and other thing that describe the future of the project, that we make to motivate on the project.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
November 08, 2019, 04:25:45 AM
Understanding these points is really easy, but to analyse and implement these steps is really difficult especially for the beginners.
All of your listed points are well explained but the thing which seems missing in your list is financial backup, which is really important nowadays.
all that is said is the point of how to choose a good project, but when new members read this, of course, it might make them a little confused.

a little extra, I want to emphasize that before investing in ICO / IEO / STO, that you need to know the benefits you can get from the products they produce. it certainly will make the project survive in the long run. In addition, no matter how many exchangers receive the coin, if it is a bad exchanger, it will not have an effect, even if few receive the coin, but if it is a popular exchanger, it is certain that the project has a plus.
it is really needed a platform that is useful for the community because the project will continue to run if the platform is made widely accessed by people. and the listed exchanges are also important for the investments you make, if the exchanges are well targeted then you can consider the project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
November 08, 2019, 04:23:37 AM
Good projects not can be based on what exchange they are listed. Although it could be a good preference. What I'm saying is people should care about the platform itself not just the price on the market. But the era now is changing, more popular more legit. This is quite funny, probably some old timer here in forum were shocked of the trend now. People dont use codes and not checking the vitals now rather they concern more about the price tag.
indeed the price seems to be a benchmark for the success of a project, even though I think how the project can grow and still exist is the most important part. with the price rising, making investors think it is a good project. for that we must always analyze the project for the long term

The price can't reflect how good the project but 'HOW" much ROI that has been made by the coin. It can be an excellent point to determine whether it's a great coin or not as you can see almost whole of right platforms already brought decent profit to the investors and these days that looks so easy to identify. So many coins are trading at the high price, and then they are getting plunged to the bottom instantly.

The project can grow even more and exist in the cryptocurrency caused by more people buy the coins, and that makes the ecosystem of such project will be running. The analysation should be put to the utility usage as the main feature that will develop any platform. So many platforms can be considered as securities when they do not want to be called a security asset.
Pages:
Jump to: