Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program? - page 2. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
New merit system is a good decision actually because all newbie or new in this crypto that want to join in bounty campaign was challenged by the system although all members in this crypto that want to have a merit, it shows that we need to put some efforts and patients to level up our account and ofcourse to earn more profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
So you're complaining about this forum and bounty campaign, right? I think it's fair Smiley.

If you're late, you'll not be able to earn as much as other people whom came here for long time ealier than you Smiley.

Beside, of course admin and mod need to publish a lot of rule just to project this forum Smiley

I think the bounty hunters are being marginalized by the BM trying to limit the number of recipients by asking KYC, or some other time limit request. that is the actual situation
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Do not worry about your rankings, if your post is useful and innovative then someone will give you merit. But you can also follow other campaigns whose payouts are not based on bitcointalk account ratings. Like blog/ youtube/article campaigns, and social media campaigns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
i think bounty hunters, as social media propagators of the ico info, also need to be more discerning over the content and robustness of the project that they're promoting ...
So you're complaining about this forum and bounty campaign, right? I think it's fair Smiley.

If you're late, you'll not be able to earn as much as other people whom came here for long time ealier than you Smiley.

Beside, of course admin and mod need to publish a lot of rule just to project this forum Smiley

The only complaint is the article, mainly to help new players select good bounty projects. For them to be paid well, starting at all times is difficult
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
I like the new rules, although it could be done differently, the most important thing is to reduce the flow of spam from signature participants, there are a lot of variations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The phenomenon is so now, people have started to turn to the investment to the world of cryptocurrency, many members also began to appear in the forum, hence the longer and harder get altcoin. Let alone to get paid, the bitcoin Hunter requested Verification KYC
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
Presale is live!
It is very difficult to get something for the Twitter campaign, usually stuffed from 2000 to 5000 participants reward per participant is very low.
KYC is the biggest plague and bs to ever hit this world I swear. Causes more harm than harmony and is futile in my opinion. Projects who surprise participants with surprise KYC should be avoided as well as that is akin to scamming.

me are most that you like the KYC date as the popular variable. it think 1 more it to take the projects will be apply. Weight is its smarttask of it from the first. I know 1 specified project will need the KYC and the join parameter at least =))
Activity: 105
If too much money is distributed, the project's founder may feel unfair to himself. They're going to keep a tight rein on rewards.
Activity: 126
Bounty hunter I think is a term for us who have taken our time, energy, and mind in searching and getting the gift of treasure hidden in the world of crypto. before we have to start with ico, by making a project promotion then we can get a prize in the form of BTC, ETH, this promotion period usually takes weeks, some even months so be patient.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
KYC is the biggest plague and bs to ever hit this world I swear. Causes more harm than harmony and is futile in my opinion. Projects who surprise participants with surprise KYC should be avoided as well as that is akin to scamming.
recently I was lucky and I received a reward of $ 300 for the campaign .. But even if everyone receives $ 50 each, this is a good extra earnings, for example, I'm running 20 campaigns at once!

If you do not sign campain, then not many projects receive such good rewards. We need some luck in it.

Activity: 182
Everything would be fine if it were not for the merit system = (It is now impossible to raise the rank! It would be better to start selling these ranks, because it is also very difficult and dangerous to buy it...
Activity: 252
recently I was lucky and I received a reward of $ 300 for the campaign .. But even if everyone receives $ 50 each, this is a good extra earnings, for example, I'm running 20 campaigns at once!
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
The real problem is that merit system was conceived to have LESS spam, but the result is that people - stucked at jr. level - make tens of accounts and thousend of shitposts.
The bountyhive.io is also a help for the bounty hunter. But recently there are very few projects on it and usually full fast.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 115
I believe the rapid growth of the bounty hunters leads to flooding this forum with newbies who are giving too much bad answers to people pretending a super cool profs.
Pages:
Jump to: