Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program? - page 3. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
The forum management should change merit rules it's very difficult to get merits even u provide quality  content
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Some of the bounty programs give good amount of tokens to jr members as well.
I attended Medichan for a long time which was as far as I remember gave 1/2 of tokens to jr. members that they gave to hero members (didn't get my tokens yet though, the distribution didn't start). You can try to find those kinda bounties yeah they are not much but there are some who does so.. And I found this great spreadsheet that member "tvplus006" did which sums up bounties in one spreadsheet. Good luck
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I don't quite agree with the author of the topic. Even with the  Jr. Member rank, it is possible to earn much more than $ 50 per campaign. If you spend enough time choosing a bounty campaign, you can choose a promising campaign with a small number of participants and earn about $ 500.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
I also want to join the bounty but jr.member receives quite a few rewards. However, I think that is justified
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Nice info for starters! Though I don't recommend basing in ICObench because they are either paid or bias. I've seen ICO projects that are cancelled but ICObench has given them 4 in every aspects. Not reliable to tell the truth.
Activity: 56
You have such result, because you choose projects based on a high level of interest. There will be no other results. Pay attention to good projects with a lower level of interest, but with stable idea and working team. To focus on ICOBench, I do not advise you, as a result, you will get not very promising projects, together with a large number of people in campaign, and as a result, have as you said, $ 10 per week, which is not bad for a newbie, to be honest.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
I hate that when the bounty campaign changed rules at the critical stage when the bounty campaign is nearly close suddenly they asked for KYC for every participant.
that's why i always ask them first.
Activity: 196
I agree with the point that the number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast and and merit system makes it very difficult for new players. But there is always promising bounty campains to join and make profit if you make a good research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
я полностью поддерживаю новые правила о заслугах,хороший ICO требует творческих участников или все люди навсегда останутся в текущем ранге! Smiley
please use english, if you do not understand then you should post in local thread.
immediately fix or delete
Activity: 146
я полностью поддерживаю новые правила о заслугах,хороший ICO требует творческих участников или все люди навсегда останутся в текущем ранге! Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
all rules for the common good sometimes good shells on the run but the rules are created to obey me trying to run all the rules to follow bounty hunters
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.

Agree with you, I met with some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be forum rules for things like that. The issue of confidentiality of information in my opinion is very important. I've also worked on Empty Projects. This really makes me upset and disappointed, because a lot of time and thought is wasted.

Actually to put in the rules of the forum is quite difficult because the number of such projects is quite small. The biggest problem for the bounty hunter now is the overwhelming number of participants and too few rewards =))
Activity: 140
The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.

Agree with you, I met with some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be forum rules for things like that. The issue of confidentiality of information in my opinion is very important. I've also worked on Empty Projects. This really makes me upset and disappointed, because a lot of time and thought is wasted.
Activity: 280
Я согласен со всем выше упомянутом! Но я не знаю все тонкости этого дела,может все эти правила нам и нужны!
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
It is a very appropriate policy to anticipate the emergence of new unexpected members very much at this time, which need to be filtered in order to get the quality of each not only think about the benefits but the quality of the post should also be in priority, and that is where the happening of the bounty hunters everywhere but in addition there are many scams going on, I hope all members can think hard to achieve maximum results.
Agreed with you that is also a solution and I also participated in several projects like that already. But that will limit the number of people who know the project and it does not fit the purpose of the dev team.
I think that now there are too many bounties of hunters and we need some way to limit the number of participants in the campaign, which is becoming very hard ..
Activity: 215

KYC in my opinion does not save from the scam. Only if it is not triple selfi with all kinds of documents)
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
KYC is the biggest plague and bs to ever hit this world I swear. Causes more harm than harmony and is futile in my opinion. Projects who surprise participants with surprise KYC should be avoided as well as that is akin to scamming.
Pages:
Jump to: