Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a new coin - page 11. (Read 4519 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 18, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
First of all, you should read the whitepaper of a project, where you want to put your money in. Secondly, you need to investigate the website, the team members and the developers. If they seem legit, the last step would be to investigate the social media communities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

Personally, I would now refuse to invest in new coins. Indeed, in 90% of cases, there is a frank fraud, the probability of losing your money is high. In any case, when working with a new coin, it is imperative that you carefully study a specific project, make sure that the technology is promising and that there is a strong development team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 18, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
For trade or for long term investiment ? its very important ,if its for long term, then try find coin which was made months or year ago and not just yeaserday ,so its realy strong one, as could survive all this bear, it has potetial,i can suggest DeepOnion as coin like that
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 18, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
If you are planning to invest on ICO then choose these;
1. An active and strong team
2. The product
3. Partnerships
4. Roadmaps or development
These 4 criterias will help you a lot to give you profits for short or long term. But if you are planning to invest in the market then choose on the top 100 coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
my opinion is do study and make invest on new coins some time those may be harm you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 17, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
I usually will look at the team strength, the problem they aim to solve, how strong is the community communication, the fund they raised and the nature of the exchanges the coin is been traded alongside the volume traded. Historical price chart of the coin matters too so that one would go and fall for a pump and dump coin. In all these, investing with caution is key.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
November 18, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
i think base on the project that investors believe in it, and many ICO reviews page rate good, the product they sell good or not or potential.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

Of course, I now strongly recommend not to work with new coins. In the long run, such solutions will not bring income, because in almost 95% of cases they are obvious fraudsters. Personally, I prefer to now invest in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, which have already confirmed their prospects and benefits for investors.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
in choosing good coins to invest, an in-depth research in every coin is needed. check for the activity of the project whether it is moving or stagnant. look for undervalued coins, dont rush into investing it is always good to play safe.
November 17, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
Probably the best I could advise you is that today it is best to analyze projects before you invest in them, because today all the same it is probably the best thing you can do for your deposit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
in todays red market, almost all coins are below its average value so most of the altcoins are good to buy now. but for a limited capital and more stable investment choose the coin that are far from undervalued like dent, dcc, and rkt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 17, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
pay attention to their team, idea and how the project is going
Activity: 546
November 17, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
do you want to choose a new coin ? or choose  an ICO  project to invest  ? I think it will more risky when you want to choose a new project to invest because if that project fails , your risk is very high .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 17, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
The new altcoin now really can't live too long with this market, just like I invest in Ubex ICO. Its price is now down 30 times compared to ICO prices, which is a very good project but it still can't grow in this market. You should find the top altcoin and invest, you will be less at risk than choosing the new altcoin
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
You can choose coins that are often discussed by many people but in good conversation quotes.
You can also see how the team works and the dev mission on the project. that way you can see what coins are potential or not.
and good new coins usually have characteristics that will enter the big market.
Activity: 658
November 17, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
All you need to do just open the websites who showing you a ton of coins or you can choose from the big exchange like binance and do your own research about the coin you want to invest or maybe you can ask from expert (telegram channel who gives the signal about coins).
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
New coins continue to grow to thousands, which means that crypto is increasingly developing with a vision and mission vision for changes in investment or exchange. I don't all new coins can enter the stock market and I don't fully believe. to avoid the risk of buying coins in the top 100 markets that are without a doubt.
Activity: 296
November 17, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
Now there are indeed many new coins popping up, and we really have to be good at analyzing the coins that have the potential or not to make this investment important, don't let us invest in our coins so that we don't get any results

As far as I am aware, the best idea is to choose the most popular currencies for a profitable investment, and I think it is you choose Bitcoin in this choice because it is very cheap right now. Easy to choose  Grin.
November 17, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
Do you want to invest on ICO? then you need to choose a project in which a good idea, and a working product is. If the coin is already out, you should choose a coin that has a working product (this will give you confidence that the coin will not burn). Well, if the coin has the prospect of development in the market.
Activity: 250
November 17, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

there are currently many choices for altcoins, especially for the top altcoin. you can learn it
however, the current market turmoil is quite risky in every altcoin or bitcoin investment. this is a dilemma for many investors.
and I think if you are sure to buy you can buy an altcoin top
Pages:
Jump to: