Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a new coin - page 7. (Read 4510 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 09, 2018, 02:41:14 PM
Choosing a new coins is not an easy task. Because sometimes it's look good from perspective through marketing strategy but at the end, it's a scam and no real product. Based on my experience, the good choice start from a good partners of that specific coins. For this, you will see if that coins has a potential to develop first and make a real deal when the target date comes. More or less, it will be more convenient and small percentage risk loss. What do you think folks?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
A new coin is chosen after the technical analysis of the coin is competently studied. Pay attention to the fundamental analysis too. Well, the potential for growth
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
I recommdation you should be researching the project about product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper. And then you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

For me now I look at the community, before I used to look at all of the hype that is surrounding a coin before I invested in it thinking that was all that matter but in the end, it is actually the kind of community and the strength of their back up that determines how well a project is going to do for the long run. Without the investors the coins are nothing
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
For now many coins are scam and in my opinion it is better to invest in coins that now exist and we just need to develop for our investment in the long run. like bitcoin and eth now the value is decreasing
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
I believe that the choice of a coin depends only on what it does. If the token is directed to a wide range, if it is popular. So you can make good money. Also, many projects state that the project after ICO will not produce tokens. Such tokens can be of interest to us for a long-term investment.
Activity: 630
November 25, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
When it comes to earn money through the coins you have to choose wisely which is the most potential project and you have to analyze the chart know about the signal for the patterns.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
Most importantly, if you decide to invest in new projects, then I think that it’s best to analyze the project before investing, and then invest, and with a long period of time, and if the project is already working, then you can invest in old proven projects.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
World-Class Exchange https://ironx.io
November 25, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
I try to pay attention to the coins with a small capitalization and the number of coins. Oddly enough, they now show the most acceptable results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
Do not buy low-liquid tokens and shitcoins, they are only problems.
Activity: 80
November 25, 2018, 07:48:36 AM
Personally, I strongly recommend not investing in any ICO. Today such a decision is really very risky. Research data confirms that here more than 90% of all projects are scammers, while others are starting to fall in price and do not generate income for investors, so I invest my money only in reliable cryptocurrencies.
so you choose a good Crypto currency that many people rely on so that in the future it can promise. currently there are many scams so we must be more vigilant in choosing coins and following projects. seek deeper knowledge and don't be easy to believe if you don't understand it better to ask people who understand about it.
Activity: 714
November 25, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
If you want to know what the good coin to invest try to check coinmarketcap which you can see all token who have high volume on market. Having high volume mean it is good to invest and worth to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
now in my opinion to choose a good coin is a little difficult. we better choose coins that do provide many benefits and are also trusted. like bitcoin which is already used by many people today
very good advice, currently bitcoin is in a very suitable condition to buy. this is a good opportunity to get profits in the future. we just need to learn it and buy it at the lowest price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 25, 2018, 07:28:03 AM
At first you must learn their team (who they are and what experience they have in past) and which product they offering. I can recommend you buy coin with low cap and with strong known team which follow their roadmap.
Tomochain, Pal Network, Pchain, Essentia, DataWallet, Utrust - looks good project with strong team and low cap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
Personally, I strongly recommend not investing in any ICO. Today such a decision is really very risky. Research data confirms that here more than 90% of all projects are scammers, while others are starting to fall in price and do not generate income for investors, so I invest my money only in reliable cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 854
November 24, 2018, 04:46:05 AM
now in my opinion to choose a good coin is a little difficult. we better choose coins that do provide many benefits and are also trusted. like bitcoin which is already used by many people today
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
It is very difficult to find a coin with future potential. Because the cryptocurrency market is currently in a downturn, new coins seem to disappear at any time, so the investment of new coins is very difficult.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
When can I start buying?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
Ask a question at the beginning. Do you need this? Now is not the best situation for the selection of new coins. But if you want to see who's during the market correction has collected hard cap.

At such moments as the drawdown of the market and you need to look for projects that are at the bottom of the list of coinmarketcap or that did not get there with strong news for the future and a working product. I can advise my recent investment in SmartHoldem.
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
there are many scams in crypto firstly we must check their project details like roadmap,whitepaper and the coin working also ..
their blocks ,block rewards and the premining ...! stake rewards then ,, if we don't have fear about the coin ... then only we can invest in that ...!
Pages:
Jump to: