Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 148. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
You must be assured that you will be given a stake by analyzing and understanding what you are trying to be with. A project always comes with a whitepaper where you can see the vision, mission and their goals. Some are worth and some are not so you must be very careful in choosing a bounty. Not all are legit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Before deciding to participate in the bounty campaign, carefully analyze what the project offers, whether there is already any product or a clear plan for its development, and whether the planned amount of fees is adequate.

If an incomprehensible and unpromising product is offered for relatively large sums of money, it will be more correct to refuse to participate in the promotion of its ICO, since the higher the likelihood of its failure in the eyes of investors, the higher the risks that bounty-campaign participants will not receive the benefits counted from the beginning.
Activity: 364
March 06, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I choose bounty by looking at the road map and whitepaper of the ICO, if I'm sure to be successful then I will join the bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
I follow a telegram group whose participants are coin businesses so I always get a bounty project recommendation from them and I've got good results from it
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
I think you should try to choose some popular ICO project, but look at these white papers and technical route of the project, choose a good bounty manager, and then the distribution of the token bounty threads in a reasonable proportion.
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 10:03:08 AM
if I personally choose bounty which is great allocation for bounty distribution.
Activity: 598
March 06, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
you can try to rely on the bounty of the manager who leads this company, since he wants to keep his authority in effect and will not take himself the bad company
Its not easy to determined which is good, legit bounty.Some of the bounties are good in the first place and they also have whitepaper and roadmap but in the end of the campaign you will not get reward.50/50 are the chance.To be able to get money in the bounty campaign that is not scam is you will got paid after the project or ico is end.
Activity: 420
March 06, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
you can try to rely on the bounty of the manager who leads this company, since he wants to keep his authority in effect and will not take himself the bad company
Activity: 434
March 06, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

As on of the bounty hunter, I think you can choose bounty campaign depends on the campaign manager, as they are mention because as new here that is my strategy, I choose bounty campaign of popular manager in bounty world.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
Every aspects to participate  in cryptocurrency require a lot of research,
For you to choose a good bounty is quite easy, you'd have to study the whitepaper and track their progress on the official website or any of their social media platform to know the amount raised so far and how strong their teams are.
Merit: 33
March 06, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
I make it totally simple. I look at the bounty pool, and the task that i have to do. So i choose the bounty which give me to most tokens or coins for the most less work that i have to do. Whats also is important that they are not too many participants on the bountys. Because when there are over 1000 participants you also have to divide for more then thousand, and thats how you earn a lot less coins.
March 06, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
To read white paper. Learn more about the team. And the main thing is to want to become a part of this team and the goals and ideas coincide with yours!
copper member
Activity: 462
March 06, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Looking/choosing for a bounty isn't easy because there are scammers around who are very good of deceiving people. But as to the quality of ICO, you can choose team first because it's the brain of the project and having a strong team means the ICO will likely succeed. Secondly, check the ICO's concept if it's unique, and no major competitors that are already in the market.
To choose a good bounty you need to do is by checking there background there propose of there project is the most important you should check. Also you must know how it works especially to those newbie, to avoid the scammer bounty, choose wisely dont easily attract to there higher can gain money make sure of it before you participate.
Before becoming part of every bounty check first and understand the whitepaper and you see the workplace because the brain of the project and have a team strong means that ICO likely to be successful
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 06, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
Looking/choosing for a bounty isn't easy because there are scammers around who are very good of deceiving people. But as to the quality of ICO, you can choose team first because it's the brain of the project and having a strong team means the ICO will likely succeed. Secondly, check the ICO's concept if it's unique, and no major competitors that are already in the market.
To choose a good bounty you need to do is by checking there background there propose of there project is the most important you should check. Also you must know how it works especially to those newbie, to avoid the scammer bounty, choose wisely dont easily attract to there higher can gain money make sure of it before you participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 06, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
for me personally you can doing this 3 analyses .
1. do your research . comparison with other similiar project and how they promoting it .
2. looking at popular ico listing .
3. read wp . ann thread . etc . and also verifiying their details.
Activity: 107
March 06, 2018, 03:23:51 AM
you have to read whitepaper, roadmap, ceo, developer about project. after we should look at community of project, bounty plan
if everything is oke, you can consider about that project Smiley
Activity: 107
March 06, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
look at the experience of the team which holds the project then see the allocation of yan is available in the project so that it can be known how their sales later it be successful or not.
Activity: 380
March 06, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
Im new in joining bounty campaign but there is one I knew to know the legit one is see the rank of the one who post the thread. It could be full member to Hero. And also chech the of you like the project, community, roadmap and whitepaper

You can join some signature campaigns now. Many campaigns accepts jr member. But of course there will be a difference in income between the rankings.
You can make 5 times less money than a hero member Smiley
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
My suggestion you should visit the official website first, whether many peminatnya or not. Usually on the web there is often a display of how many fans of coins you want to follow. And the last one you can see in terms of rating, whether the project has a good rating or not.
Jump to: