Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 145. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:05:29 PM
I have several criteria for selecting bounty companies - this is a team (it should have more than 5 people, it is unlikely to lessen the company), it should not last more than 3 months (it seems to me not to hold the bounty for half a year) and 100% profit if  there is already a working project, not just white paper.
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 05:50:23 PM
In most cases, I choose a company that is recommended to my close friends, who already have more experience in this area and they do not have to necessarily re-read all material
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
I choose those bounties who believe that they can achieve success, for this, i read Whitepaper and join Telegram.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
To choose bounty we should very researchful and make sense for reading the whitepaper so that we have a reference to choose the best ICO.We also communite them through telegram because this is the annual communication that we can personal message to the bounty manager
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
March 10, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Check whitepaper and all document related with ICO also check previous post of bounty manager on forum.
Also bounty managers are important
Yeah. Sometimes you won't get your money even if Project you have choose will be the best project ever. Cause not a projects pay for you. Bounty manager does it.
Activity: 420
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
March 10, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
Hello! You know it's depend on you! You need make an analyze about team, WP, team background, idea of project, make token analyze - who can buy this tokens and why!? When start ICO and when will ends! Of course information about token distribution and how much tokens will be distributed on your favorite kind of bounty! For example I participate in social media so I looking up on projects which can give me best stakes for this kind of bounty.
Activity: 126
March 10, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
Join the bounty of the Red Lanterns. Team gives 10 tokens for downloading the application, and the price of one token is $1, thats mean that you will have $10 in your pocket !!! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 10, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
Check whitepaper and all document related with ICO also check previous post of bounty manager on forum.
Also bounty managers are important
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
March 10, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
You don´t choose the bounty, the bounty chooses you. Just kidding, use your common sense and don´t get into bounties that don´t have an ICO date or that are managed unprofessionally.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 04:45:01 PM
I think you should make a research.
1.Check website
2.Check team
3.Read whitepaper
4.Check roadmap
5.Try to know about technology and tokens
GFE
Activity: 336
March 10, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
You can look at high rank users at this forum. Usually it is experienced bounty hunters. It will be the easiest way to know good companies
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 10, 2018, 04:43:52 PM
Check the project,is it one that investors are talking about??Are they doing the right marketting?Any working product or just asking for money to build from scratch?Is The amount they are promising to pay out realistic?Who are the team behind the project?These and many other questions I ask myself before choosing a bounty
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
March 10, 2018, 04:42:35 PM
There are new icos popping out every day so they bring their bounty campaigns as well . If you are looking for a good bounty campaign, first you should find a good ico. Then you should check rewarding system because some of them spare a very little portion for bounties while others pay much better. Don’t forget to check bounty manager as well.
Activity: 332
March 10, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
Actually there are many ways to do, but most people see from the project manager, and also see the bounty team, then you can see whitepaper project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 10, 2018, 03:08:38 PM
Weekly bounty payout settled
Bounty: 37754.00 ZIG tokens
Referral: 2381 ZIG tokens
https:/ecex.exchange

Activity: 434
Merit: 107
March 10, 2018, 02:04:50 PM
If the amount of bounty is given in fixed sum not in the percentage of fund raising of ICO, it means you should stay away  from this bounty!
Activity: 53
March 10, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
I think best bounties are bounties with a lot of budget and some legendaries in it , so there is small chance of scam because many known people there.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 10, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
Choosing bounty isn't a difficult task.First off all,you have enough rank for joining bounty like Jr.Member of higher.Then,you have to need enough ability for doing quality post in English and you can also join social media campaign for getting reward.If you want to know good project,you will have to read the project white paper and website carefully.Then you will have to choose a good bounty.
Activity: 239
March 10, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.

as for me its so important to choose the right bounty campaing, but if you like a "new" at this, my piece of advise for you is don't take a part in a lot of bounty at once. you can choose for expample 7-10 bounty at twitter&facebook and 1 signature company.
please, pay attention on the spredsheet: at least 30% of the all members shoold be "legendary/hero".
and, of course, always research the project, their co-founder and roadmap, if they have MVP, their whitepaper, etc.
Activity: 140
March 10, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Im choosing by who is manager of bounty and how much people are in spreadsheet, if there is thousands then there is no point to participate because you will receive small summ.
Jump to: