Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 155. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
It depends on how the market operation become profitable, that also affects the returns of the total benifits to every workers or members of campaign. All we want to do on how detect a good bounty is also base on the campaign manager which is a very trusted campaign manager.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.
 nothing is easy in crypto, everything must be based on research and analysis. just as you would like to try to invest. so, i just suggest. your most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaigns.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 09:19:23 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 04, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: