Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose good altcoin - page 2. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
The best way to choose a good altcoin for investing is to understand the principles of its work and carefully read the white paper. The coin should benefit and have advantages over other similar coins.

Yeep, but there are a lot of other things that you should consider before investing, like the volume of that altcoin on the market, the movements and the patterns, and a lot of other kind of stuff that might be insignificant, but it is more than relevant.

Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 26, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
The best way to choose a good altcoin for investing is to understand the principles of its work and carefully read the white paper. The coin should benefit and have advantages over other similar coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
You should carefully study the project if you want to choose a good coin for investing. Do not believe the reviews and comments, but make an independent decision.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
first look at token total supply , look at what the project promises afterwards , look after the team , who is on the team , look at the resumes of team employees.
Activity: 630
April 26, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
You must analyze all available information about coins. Estimate probably profit and differents opposites that can occur. Check support, and ask other users what think about this coin
When you choose an altcoin, in my opinion you should investigate the projects a bit, and how it is handled in the
market and be profitable so that your investment gives you an expected profit. After checking everything and removing your doubts
You can start with your investment, I hope you choose the one that best suits you.
I still observe other participants and practically repeat their actions. I still can not personally qualitatively identify more promising projects and coins.
Activity: 136
April 26, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
You must analyze all available information about coins. Estimate probably profit and differents opposites that can occur. Check support, and ask other users what think about this coin
When you choose an altcoin, in my opinion you should investigate the projects a bit, and how it is handled in the
market and be profitable so that your investment gives you an expected profit. After checking everything and removing your doubts
You can start with your investment, I hope you choose the one that best suits you.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 01:39:22 PM
I make a list of 10 coins, then cut it to 5. Then I throw a coin and buy 3 of them. The result was good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Agree with the low supply (and of course corresponding price - market cap) and good project.

Roadmap of course really important, but there should not be delays (we have seen the SYScoin masternode delay's results - loose of trust, loose of demand)

Last but not least (actually the one that I really do hate): Marketing. This is not fair and fair at the same time. Some meaningless projects with huge telegram groups, fancy campaigns have demand while silent great AI, marketplace, platforms are not demanded...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
Check on their website and you can basically tell if the altcoin is good or not, the founders and team members that support he altcoin. Then check the white paper and roadmaps and usually the projects now have a telegram group that you could join in and you would be able to know if the members of that coin is active because they always keep you updated.
yes we have some basic things to follow before investing in any altcoins like reading white papers, team members and road map etc but we can't trust all projects, if you have confusion where to invest best choose reputed altcoins ETH, Ripple, NEO check all top 20 coins in CMC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
Check on their website and you can basically tell if the altcoin is good or not, the founders and team members that support he altcoin. Then check the white paper and roadmaps and usually the projects now have a telegram group that you could join in and you would be able to know if the members of that coin is active because they always keep you updated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
How to find a good altcoin is
The first we see from the whitepaper then we learn,
because each team will definitely provide a detailed explanation of the project,
Next we see social dimedia or thread and other media announcements
whether the team is always communicating and open "
because a good project team always communicates and monitors developments
the project he developed
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 26, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Hello everyone

I have a question.

there are so many altcoins in the market. How can we choose the right coin?

I know there are some criteria for us to consider

1: low supply
2: good project
3: realistic roadmap
4: good team member

questions: is there any more criteria can be considered? and what's the priority you think about all these criteria?

also. anyone can give me more detail information about these criteria??

like the first one: low supply. how many supply is "low supply"
the second one: what's definition of "good project"
the fourth one: how to measure it has "good team member"

Thank you for your help. I think it is very important for investors.

Check.if the team members linked in profiles and other social media are listing that they are indeed participating in the project.And look at their history .
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 26, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Hello everyone

I have a question.

questions: is there any more criteria can be considered? and what's the priority you think about all these criteria?

Don't forget to READ THE WHITE PAPER; even if a project looks solid and they have a snazzy graphic of their roadmap, always be sure to check the details in the whitepaper yourself to make sure the details check out
Yeah, reading whitepaper is always in our top priority before investing in ICOs, so that is thing we should have done everytime. Choosing a good team member is also important, only famous and well known people that are regconized by investors can have huge commnunity to support the project in all the time, we can see many ICOs have succeed after ICOs thanks to their own unique and references from famous people like Warren Buffet,.. That is why advertisement is important too.
Activity: 59
April 26, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
Hello everyone

I have a question.

Don't forget to READ THE WHITE PAPER; even if a project looks solid and they have a snazzy graphic of their roadmap, always be sure to check the details in the whitepaper yourself to make sure the details check out
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 26, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
Hello everyone

I have a question.

In short, you need to look at which kind of exchanges it trades on.  If these are large exchanges with good volumes, then this coin has a future, after that you should study the roadmap and who's on the team, and the rest things are not so important.
Activity: 108
April 26, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
To choose a good altcoin is you have to study each and every altcoin because we must know if this altcoin is in demand or not. You also have to read, analyze or understand the whitepapers so you could choose a good altcoin. There are things that we must consider for choosing a good altcoin first is for low supply second is a good project third is a realistic roadmap fourth is a good team member.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
For me, the best way to choose about whether an altcoin is good or not would be reading and understanding its whitepaper. Because it is the whitepaper where you can know al the details about that certain Altcoin and understand what are their visions and missions in making that Altcoin. It is important to know and verify a certain Altcoin first before thinking to invest in it because maybe in the end, it is only a shitcoin and not an Altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
April 26, 2018, 04:40:21 AM
When i started to do crypto trading.

Here is my concern on finding good altcoins. Ive suggest you can create your own style of researching but Im willing to share mine.

1. Usually when a certain project being introduced. Ive search first if they have been added already to some trusted rating sites ( at least 4 to 6 different to compare each significant assessment.) Now, if it pass my judgement, I will proceed now to step 2.

2. Read whitepaper, check the timeline of their roadmap, check social mediums if they have a large volume of supporters. Now this is the crucial one. Cause if I think the concept of their project is not useful and can be used widely in the industry. Now I will not proceed to step 3. But I'll share to you the step 3 which is the most important for me.

3. Here in step 3, means the abovementioned 2 have convinced me of their project. This is not advisable, but I'd do this since it involve some investments. I checked first how the security of their process of token sale or private sales means technical check up on their website, team identity and if they are really have facts on some info they are publishing.

Like example the team identity, I know they can easily put their profiles on their whitepaper and roadmap but it doesn't mean that it is them. Try to call them as much as possible do a video call for a short time to verify their face value I know this is hassle but if you want to invest your real hard money its better to know whom person will handle it. I did it before and too many refuse (too many reason busy) buy as investors they should entertain you right? even for a short period just to be sure they are the one on the posted profile on their website.

I hope I help you with my strategy. I know mine is a bit complicated but i prefer this way to avoid scams.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
April 26, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
for me im studying their road map if it is feasible, if they got a good team and developers and if they have got a good partners, that is a good altcoin for me Smiley
Activity: 308
April 26, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Low supply is always a deciding factor for me, amongst other things ofc but this is one of the first things i look for.
Pages:
Jump to: