Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the most profitable bounty campaign? - page 2. (Read 982 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Particularly I watch out of the campaign signatures and avatar of most of the high ranked members here in this forum I note them down and research about them, later I will join those that I feel I am more comfortable promoting having been satisfied with other research findings
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
It is difficult to say which bounty campaign is profitable. But according to me if campaign has less members then you can got good reward.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
It is not easy to choose a good bounty campaign to join now, the bear market puts bad effects at ICO, token has low price and dump after get listed. Doing researches is vital, only join good project which you believe they will be success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
currently it is difficult with the increasing number of bounties and logically not all bounties will get many investors to help their project success. to choose a bounty randomly and expect a miracle that the bounty will succeed, it would be better to choose a bounty with a reputable bounty manager, amazix for example.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
There is no formula to check which bounty campaign is more profitable then other as it depends on lot of things and if market conditions are not favorable then a good bounty also not give much appreciation. I always go with trusted bounty managers to participate.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?
I do it by conducting a weekly search of the bounty thread. I chose bounty as my search term set it for 7 days and aim it at topic subjects only. That will give you every bounty posted in the last seven days. Then it is just a matter of going through each Bounty and finding the ones that are good. I usually reject 20 bounties for each one I choose to do.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Now participation in bounty companies is such a dubious undertaking that I would recommend temporarily suspending this activity to those who do not have very high ranks on the forum.
To get the income that someone wants, it takes patience. If they only rely on effort or knowledge that can determine the project's potential but don't have patience, it will be useless.

And I think a rank does not become a benchmark for someone to get the desired profit, the end will be the same which is to sell the tokens they get in a price decline.

But for those who have low ranks like Jr. Member and he got a token then holds the token for a long time because he believes the token has the potential, then a big profit will come to him.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It's not about choosing the most profitable bounty, but about choosing one that could reach soft cap and is not a spam. If you will position your search by who offers the bigger number, most likely you won't er from this at all..
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?

Every person have different opinion but mostly will depend their experience. They will give you some advice like see coin allocation, developer team or project concept but I believe bad market can't make high payment. In this situation join several bounty program with technology concept is more profitable, I already do that but for more payment take part as investor, trust me.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
Currently a lot of projects of ico and even among them a large number of fraudulent or those that never reach the softcap . Not to spend your time in vain , you need to carefully select projects for ico participation in their companies bounty . It is also worth considering that the most profitable companies are companies signing and transfers.
you can ask your friends of soemthing and you can look for different sites and forums and ask your good friends otpr soem other peopel
You can make a research and read there platform in able to choose a good campaign, it's your decision or perception how it can go positivity, I believe there are legit campaign here in crypto that most profitable one. Take your time as you choose for a good returned at the end.
Activity: 143
Due to the fact that there are few good projects, and payments are distributed unevenly across the ranks. Participants have no desire to open their companies to everyone. For example I saw when Junior gets 1 stack of Hiro 10. It's not very good for Junior. in addition, if there will be a lot of participants, the output of Junior will get a penny.
Therefore, this market teaches us to be more selective.
How do I choose? I study the site, if it is of poor quality - this is a minus point.
Then look the command must be references to the accounts of all team members. See how they answer the questions. How to submit your project. They should be interested in the development of the project to achieve success. Reading white paper won't help me much because I'm not good at technical aspects. But at least the text should be presented logically and competently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Currently a lot of projects of ico and even among them a large number of fraudulent or those that never reach the softcap . Not to spend your time in vain , you need to carefully select projects for ico participation in their companies bounty . It is also worth considering that the most profitable companies are companies signing and transfers.
you can ask your friends of soemthing and you can look for different sites and forums and ask your good friends otpr soem other peopel
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
it is difficult indeed and i think that it come swithnthe experience only and you need to know a lot for been a good workder here
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Another tip if you want to choose profitable campaigns : check if I'm involved in the campaign... if so, it's probably a loss of time  Grin
I confess I'm very bad at choosing campaigns...
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
it is very difficult to determine a bounty that can give us a lot of advantages and this is a very tough choice in my opinion because I have to do some research and see the team in the project
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
Try to participate in the bounty, which require a large amount of work, in such projects, as a rule, few people participate, which is a big plus for us. The more work you do, the more you get, so try to participate as much as possible in the big campgains
Activity: 70

Here people would like to have the opportunity to work for a quality project. If the project has a beautiful idea, strong community, the percentage of projects that are very successful, there are many projects every day. We do not have time to select a project according to our criteria, so it all depends on luck. Wish you find a good project.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

It is difficult to predict which is profitable or which will succeed. We all know that this year had been bad for crypto currency. Majority of ICO failed, less bounty for bounty hunters. Honestly I have earned none this year, so I guess bounty hunting is not the same as before.
Activity: 1078
There are many factors having influence on the profitability of the Bounty campaign, including allocation, the number of participants and the difficultness of the rules.
Pages:
Jump to: