Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the most profitable bounty campaign? - page 4. (Read 982 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
The first step would be looking on the best ICO as possible, the next is checking on the reward allocation. Those a the most things that i mostly concern about finding a new bounty program.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is also the same with economic standards, supply and demand.
Demand has decreased because too many of them are existing which means supply has increased.
In result for the stakes to decrease, choosing now is a tough one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Its the same to choosing good ICO, but there you need check rules and bounty pool.
Some peoples choose campaigns by BM, i am try this strategy its do not work
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?

In the case of looking for a "going-to-be-successful" bounty you can compare it to a $1 coin lost in the wide field of grasses. You do not have clue where it is exactly so you would barely try to look at other places in the field. The same with bounty hunting you have no clue which of which will succeed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Untill now it is difficult because ico campaign is longer now. The best is with trusted manager who is discipline to count stakes and distribute the coins. Many developers are late to distribute. Better find the ico that promise fix time distribution.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
It's difficult to see which project is profitable, when we join bounty campaign we can check whether the project is legot or not by the whitepaper and the developers background, but to know whether it's going to success or not is difficult, its a bit speculatice thing, the one that I can suggest is to see the marketing team and the roadmap of the project, if the marketing team is active then it show more promising that it will be successful
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I choose bounty on this forum, sometimes I look at different rating sites. I try to carefully study the project, its idea. Sometimes, if I have any questions after studying the white paper, I ask them in the chat in the telegram. This is how I choose projects.
Activity: 596
Finding good projects will be easier with experience. If you are new to this, then you can look at the signatures of high rank participants and register in these bounty. Then you will learn how to select good projects yourself.
wwh
Activity: 160
There is a new trend in choosing bounty campaign.
Recently I have found that some projects begin a new bounty campaign after a main during ICO. So if a project is still promising and has delivered some product according his road map - you are sure that it is not a scam and can participate in this bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Sometimes I see choosing a profitable bounty as luck because its hard to predict the success of a particular ICO project. Sometimes if one choose a bounty because of huge pool it may turn out to be less profitable because most ICOs launch on exchange below ICO price. I just see choosing a profitable bounty as luck rather than being an expect in choosing bounties.
Activity: 684
At first I took a lot of different projects, thought it was the best option, but eventually learned to choose good projects. You will learn to choose with experience.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
at this time is too difficult for find legit bounty or ico campaign, as we can see many project is just a shitproject and they are just want ivestor money and become a scam project
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
In modern realities, it is difficult to find a very profitable campaign. Here should coincide several points - the project should be worthwhile, the pool should be preferably fixed, the number of participants - limited. But this rarely happens. In cripterium project a year ago, I earned about 12 thousand dollars for 2 months, which is very good result, there was a limit of 100 participants on a signature.
Activity: 490
I always prefer to join in that campaign which is from a good bounty manager. Later, I check how much participants is there. If there is a lot of participants, I just don't willing to join that campaign because it will give me lower rewards.
It is also necessary to pay attention to the numbers, as well as the amounts of fundraising that are accepted from investors at the moment. In any case, the total pool and bounty percentage of the company is of great importance to the participants.
Activity: 121
I always prefer to join in that campaign which is from a good bounty manager. Later, I check how much participants is there. If there is a lot of participants, I just don't willing to join that campaign because it will give me lower rewards.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
When I first started doing this it was much easier to choose a project because there were very few of them. Now after 2 years I am lost among all the projects that come to market. There are so many of them that it is impossible to determine with certainty which project is the best
Activity: 518
There are so many bounty campaigns on the market that we cannot predict which one to enter. the participation of successful projects has started to become too much and stake per person has decreased very much. how can we find successful but not so undiscovered projects at this point?

You just have to go to their website and verify that it is a good project but even with that you still run the risk of signing up for  a scam bounty since the scammers are getting more sophisticated by the day but if you are willing to do some research then you would eliminate the risk of participating in a scam bounty by a large margin and all you would need by then is  just a bit of luck
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Actually that is really hard these days. In my opinion you need to ask that yourself ** how can i find a good ico **
Because if you want to find profitable bounty that means you need to find a good ico.
And because of that you need to learn about choosing right and profitable icos.
There are too many important things about icos like team project investors hype etc.
Activity: 434
Now it is more important to choose not a bounty company for which the most funds are directed, but to choose a good ICO project and not to get into a Scam.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I am not sure that the amount of payment for the bounty program depends on the viability, significance of the project. Now a very large number of people who are multi-accounts and bots are involved in bounty programs. About 2-3 thousand people participate in social networks, more than 200 in a signature company. The only thing that can help make money is a large number of subscribers (more than 100 thousand).
Pages:
Jump to: