Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 44. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 12, 2016, 12:46:52 PM
The best method to do it withouth lossing a penny is to use faucets

Fauceting is a good option for new comers, but it probably is not the best risk-free option, there are plenty more options out there needs just a small research that pays you far more then faucets in less time consumed, claiming small amounts of bitcoin from faucets is actually wasting your time if you have some experience in bitcoin world, but if you are new to it then fauceting is the best way for you.

Faucets will surely waste your time, but a newbie can go for it to start earning free bitcoin, but the better way to starting collecting btc is from a signature campaign.

Faucets are good for a newbie who have no experience about bitcoin and the things related to it, ofcourse it consumes a lot of time but if you are new to bitcoin it would help you start with a small amount, after when a newbie gets some knowledge and comes to know about bitcoin and its related things then he can go for signaute campaigns, and then he won't face any problem there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 11:53:26 AM
The most simple way to get som Bitcoin is buying on an exchange. So working and get paid in Fiat and go to an exchange.
Something harder work is to join a signature ad campaign and the hardest way is to collect some bitcoin dust with faucets.

signature campaign is one easy way to collect bitcoin. We do not need to spend a lot of capital and time consuming we will get paid per week or per month. Moreover, if the high-level forum could get very much bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 12, 2016, 11:10:09 AM
faucet

auto faucet collecting

Use the earning to dice it , should be quite good hehe

1: auto faucet collecting is illegal and not a fair way to earn.

2: this option is good. I tried to play dice. and I won many times. if we play with carefully and play with small bet we can earn good money. some dice sites have multiple wining chances. like 30% 50% 70% 90% and 98% . 90% wining is better.

very funny...
1: auto faucet collecting is illegal...

Where have you read this?

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2016, 11:00:34 AM
The most simple way to get som Bitcoin is buying on an exchange. So working and get paid in Fiat and go to an exchange.
Something harder work is to join a signature ad campaign and the hardest way is to collect some bitcoin dust with faucets.
Lick me like a lolipop
April 12, 2016, 10:50:29 AM

Fauceting is a good option for new comers, but it probably is not the best risk-free option, there are plenty more options out there needs just a small research that pays you far more then faucets in less time consumed, claiming small amounts of bitcoin from faucets is actually wasting your time if you have some experience in bitcoin world, but if you are new to it then fauceting is the best way for you.

Faucets will surely waste your time, but a newbie can go for it to start earning free bitcoin, but the better way to starting collecting btc is from a signature campaign.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 12, 2016, 08:05:19 AM
faucet

auto faucet collecting

1: auto faucet collecting is illegal and not a fair way to earn.

2: this option is good. I tried to play dice. and I won many times. if we play with carefully and play with small bet we can earn good money. some dice sites have multiple wining chances. like 30% 50% 70% 90% and 98% . 90% wining is better.
Activity: 672
April 12, 2016, 07:24:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 12, 2016, 04:09:32 AM
It is highly recommended for a newbie to start with signature campaign to start collecting bitcoin with atleast holding Full Member Account.

I don't agree with you, a new user should never join a signature campaign for earning money as new users have no experience at all, so they will be spamming around for increasing their post count and they will probably get banned or kicked from campaigns or forum, so they really won't be able to survive in any campaign as a newbie, it is even better for them to use faucets until they gain some knowledge no matter if faucets consume a lot of time but they will earn something without the risk of being kicked away.

I have understood that sign campaign asks for constructive posts...
when i see here 1000 and 1000 times just "best money maker is sign campaign" I do not see constructive posts.

It seems the it just matter the sign ads are didplaid...because often what is writen here is not read...
People do not like read ...people are like bots...
I offer 2000 satoshi to my members...
Among 300 members only few ones have claimed the 2000 satoshi...
I offer sometimes 1000 satoshi  and 500 satoshi...
People like bots claim the 500 satoshi...

Why can I often offer the best cash systems for free?
Because people are like bots and forget to claim their earnings...(lol)
So I can offer more to the ones who not forget...

Re: How to collect BTC ??

Before you learn more about how to collect BTC,remember yourself that often when you have earned btc you have to claim them.
Before you start a system...understand the system...
if it is said that the minimum payout is 10000 satoshi...do not give up when you have 5000 on your balance.
Hold on or give up before...best is to give up before you start if it is for give up before payout.

And above all:learn to optimize your collecting...
Do not claim by winspiral if you can earn more other where (lol)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 02:21:00 AM
It is highly recommended for a newbie to start with signature campaign to start collecting bitcoin with atleast holding Full Member Account.

I don't agree with you, a new user should never join a signature campaign for earning money as new users have no experience at all, so they will be spamming around for increasing their post count and they will probably get banned or kicked from campaigns or forum, so they really won't be able to survive in any campaign as a newbie, it is even better for them to use faucets until they gain some knowledge no matter if faucets consume a lot of time but they will earn something without the risk of being kicked away.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 11, 2016, 02:16:16 PM
faucet

auto faucet collecting

Lol, auto faucet collecting isn't good, it makes faucets die, it's cheat.

And if you use your earnings on dice trying to earn more there is a high probability to lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 1960
April 11, 2016, 12:44:40 PM

not recommended if a newbie immediately joined the signature campaign. if they do not have any knowledge about this forum and its rules. because they will be banned, if they make a spam post.
Activity: 840
April 11, 2016, 11:37:31 AM
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 11:24:52 AM
Activity: 812
April 11, 2016, 11:17:35 AM
faucet

auto faucet collecting

Not likely be using a signature campaign for greater benefits from the faucet.
But that option and if you are happy to live with it very well  Grin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 11, 2016, 10:24:52 AM
faucet

auto faucet collecting

legendary
Activity: 1960
April 11, 2016, 03:18:27 AM
Many ways to collect bitcoins  trading/gambling/faucets/sig campaigns but if you want to make it quick then you should go for trading and gambling.

yes right. gambling and trading can be make more quickly. but on trade to make fast you must to have a big capital, whereas with gambling you can make big results with small capital.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 10, 2016, 07:52:19 PM
Collecting bitcoin is not hard if we just deny how much to earn because it is very easy to earn a thousand of satoshis every day. Well, if you mean on how to earn a living in bitcoin, then start investing in trading. It is easy money.

A quite number of people usually said trading is one of the best way in getting bitcoin and i was told now that trading is also risky that make me ask what are the thing an inexperience person must watch out for in other not to loose his/her bitcoin?
The risk of bitcoin trading is absolutely based on your experience with it. When you gain more experience you will gain knowledge. With your knowledge and experience you can minimize your risk with bitcoin trading. I believe working for bitcoin in freelance way must be a risky free way when you go with escrow and trusted members.

Ok and i have been told that the rise and fall in price of bitcoin are the risk involve in trading. Do think block chain stats is good for reading the rise and fall in rice of bitcoin when trading?
April 10, 2016, 02:15:30 PM
Many ways to collect bitcoins  trading/gambling/faucets/sig campaigns but if you want to make it quick then you should go for trading and gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 10, 2016, 11:13:03 AM
Collecting bitcoin is not hard if we just deny how much to earn because it is very easy to earn a thousand of satoshis every day. Well, if you mean on how to earn a living in bitcoin, then start investing in trading. It is easy money.

A quite number of people usually said trading is one of the best way in getting bitcoin and i was told now that trading is also risky that make me ask what are the thing an inexperience person must watch out for in other not to loose his/her bitcoin?
The risk of bitcoin trading is absolutely based on your experience with it. When you gain more experience you will gain knowledge. With your knowledge and experience you can minimize your risk with bitcoin trading. I believe working for bitcoin in freelance way must be a risky free way when you go with escrow and trusted members.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 10, 2016, 10:23:06 AM

Pages:
Jump to: