Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 46. (Read 151068 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 11:54:26 AM
Buying new altcoins can be a hit or miss but there are more misses. If you got a hit though, it will be big time. Bigup coin was at 1 sat before the hype now I sold it at 4 sats, yoohoo Smiley

Could you teach me how to do the trading thing?

difficult to teach trading, the better you read the section of this forum and I think this really helps you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 08, 2016, 11:47:13 AM
Buying new altcoins can be a hit or miss but there are more misses. If you got a hit though, it will be big time. Bigup coin was at 1 sat before the hype now I sold it at 4 sats, yoohoo Smiley

Could you teach me how to do the trading thing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 08, 2016, 11:39:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 08, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

Trading is not easy though.  Many will mention trading but a lot are pump/dump alts and you can lose money quick to.  Anything with a high risk/high reward... has a high loss chance to.   So I always suggest caution with trading as I hate people to go crazy and lose a lot.

"luck" should not be something you count on for investments.
trader is easy if you know the trick
the first important for newbie trader is :
- don't put all your buy order at 1place,
- don't buying altcoin in ICO, IPO etc.
- don't buying altcoin when the price rising (+100% or more)
- sometimes we must sell our altcoin, even we lose for buy back at lower rate
- don't buying altcoin with not active dev, potentially scam is higher.

yessss...but...

why +100% or more?
if you follow the rule:
buy if it is rising and sell if it is falling...you have no need to take care about the +100% or more...
April 08, 2016, 11:22:07 AM

Trading is not easy though.  Many will mention trading but a lot are pump/dump alts and you can lose money quick to.  Anything with a high risk/high reward... has a high loss chance to.   So I always suggest caution with trading as I hate people to go crazy and lose a lot.

Thanks for sharing this man but how would someone who is inexperience like know when altcoin is fall or rise in price and what are the ICO/IPO?
April 08, 2016, 11:19:38 AM
I am collecting it from signature campaign and trading as I think that is the best way to collect some bitcoins in a quick time and I gamble it sometimes too  Grin

That's good if the gambling works for you but I will never try it and I can't tell someone to try it either
April 08, 2016, 11:16:08 AM
Faucets
Trading
Gambling
Signature Campaign

Chooses the best that suits you  Grin

Out of the 4 listed means of getting a bitcoin,I will say no to gambling cos you can loose everything in a snap of fingers

but you can try your luck with free money, such as from a faucet, because every gambling usually have a faucet.
I myself have made a huge amount from faucet. it's just really requires great patience Cheesy

I have played a lot with free money from the faucets on gambling sites, but never won something big from it, once i won 0.003 btc from a faucet earnings on a gambling site, and when i tried to make them a little more, i lost them all in next few minutes.
Is just a nature o gambling that you can always lose if you are not satisfied what you win.. better to control your self and be satisfied i you make 0.003 better to withdraw it because you just claim it in faucet for free..

That's why I said no to gambling. Infact, I'm not that luck when it come to gambling and when you knew you're not luck in something is better you abstain from it
Activity: 924
April 08, 2016, 10:44:20 AM

Great, thanks for sharing this valuable information, it will surely help many of us who wants to go for trading to earn that extra profits, this will surely add more value to our knowledge.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
April 08, 2016, 03:32:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
April 08, 2016, 02:56:41 AM
I am collecting it from signature campaign and trading as I think that is the best way to collect some bitcoins in a quick time and I gamble it sometimes too  Grin
Exactly because of a signature campaign and I think trade is also very reliable, we can collect bitcoin there. But for gambling I do not dare to try it because I am afraid of losing in gambling.

Trading of cryptocurrency is good and also the signature campaign as a source and means of collecting bitcoin...But gambling is not, that is for sure..It's too risky to gamble even if they say that gamble that comes with "luck" could make you great money...

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 08, 2016, 02:40:26 AM
Exactly because of a signature campaign and I think trade is also very reliable, we can collect bitcoin there. But for gambling I do not dare to try it because I am afraid of losing in gambling.

Trading of cryptocurrency is good and also the signature campaign as a source and means of collecting bitcoin...But gambling is not, that is for sure..It's too risky to gamble even if they say that gamble that comes with "luck" could make you great money...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2016, 02:02:43 AM
I have also stuck just to signature campaigns only after loosing in gambling and scam ponzi schemes.
Gambling offers risk but one can earn more !
Activity: 812
April 08, 2016, 01:47:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 07, 2016, 02:15:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
April 07, 2016, 02:01:35 PM
snip read above to get whole quite

Is just a nature o gambling that you can always lose if you are not satisfied what you win.. better to control your self and be satisfied i you make 0.003 better to withdraw it because you just claim it in faucet for free..
[/quote]

It's the nature of gambling that you lose long term.  Does not matter what you do... how good you are... most gambling is tilted twords house.  Some say they can beat this with card games... but most of the BTC are like dice or something such as that.  And it's all random with odds against you.

So I think stay away from gambling is best thing you can do if you want to collect BTC long term.
Activity: 350
April 07, 2016, 01:36:58 PM
Faucets
Trading
Gambling
Signature Campaign

Out of the 4 listed means of getting a bitcoin,I will say no to gambling cos you can loose everything in a snap of fingers

but you can try your luck with free money, such as from a faucet, because every gambling usually have a faucet.
I myself have made a huge amount from faucet. it's just really requires great patience Cheesy

I have played a lot with free money from the faucets on gambling sites, but never won something big from it, once i won 0.003 btc from a faucet earnings on a gambling site, and when i tried to make them a little more, i lost them all in next few minutes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 07, 2016, 01:27:19 PM
Faucets
Trading
Gambling
Signature Campaign

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 12:40:14 PM
You can buy from some websites or from people on this forum.  You can also try faucets or advertising on the signature campaigns.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 07, 2016, 12:14:33 PM
Faucets
Trading
Gambling
Signature Campaign

April 07, 2016, 12:10:14 PM
As I heard mining is also one of the way to collect bitcoin but I'm inexperience with it. Does anyone where know how to deal with mining?
There is sub section dedicated for just mining on this forum. You can check it out and learn its basics here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0

Thanks a lot man for the information
Pages:
Jump to: