Pages:
Author

Topic: How to confuse retarded masses: get them addicted to sugar then convince them - page 2. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
How to confuses retarded masses: get them addicted to sugar, and other strange chemicals, then convince them it's good since at least it's not a 'hard' drug.  

Who is trying to convince others that sugar is good? It's widely accepted that sugar isn't very good for you, especially for your teeth, but I think there's a lot of ignorance around all the other artificial crap chemicals and e numbers put into our foods.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
How is sugar "a strange chemical", are you kidding me?
In any case, the anti-sugar nutcases are the ones that need to do some research and start reading more Ray Peat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How to confuses retarded masses: get them addicted to sugar, and other strange chemicals, then convince them it's good since at least it's not a 'hard' drug.  Most still think nothing is wrong with all the shit added to our foods today.  A lot going around about how it's 'natural' etc.  Funny thing is Heroine and Cocaine are 100% natural as well.  These words have a strong negative feeling associated with them.  This was of course done on purpose through commercials, and other methods of indoctrination.  While they made sure the  word sugar has a neutral or positive effect through similar brainwashing.  I see cans of peaches now with sugar added...
This gives you some idea how far they are willing to go.

I see disgusting looking obese fools waddling around talking about 'alcoholics' or 'drug addicts.'  Guess what, they fit into the same category, only in addition to being an addict, they're also too stupid to be aware of it...  This is a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: