Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet - page 2. (Read 18747 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 16, 2019, 08:26:19 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Great article that can really help the noobies to the crypto world. Can you write an article on how to keep your crypto safe?

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform. I've signed up to the platform through the link on this thread and in the quoted text and started earning BAT and DAI for free. It's a great started place for anyone who is looking to earn crypto, or wants to read content created by crypto enthusiasts.
brand new
November 13, 2019, 06:33:58 PM
Great article, thanks for sharing with the community, there needs to be more articles like this to allow people to join the crypto community.

You can sign up through the link in this thread.
brand new
November 13, 2019, 12:47:36 PM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Good article.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, it's great and i've started earning BAT through it, you can sign up to that platform through the article link in the quoted text.
brand new
November 12, 2019, 01:53:41 PM
Great article, thanks for sharing with the community.

Also thanks for sharing the article as well, i'm liking the look of the blogging platform the article is written on and i've signed up to it and started earning BAT for free. Anyone can sign up and start earning by simply signing up through the article on the link in this thread.
brand new
November 11, 2019, 11:46:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Great article, there needs to be more content like this, can you write an article about keeping your crypto safe?

Thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, it's great and i've signed up and started earning BAT through it for free!

If anyone is a bounty hunter or likes to create content, you should check out the platform and sign up. You can sign up thorough the article in the quote. I think by the start of Q2 2020, they will be bigger than Steemit.
brand new
November 08, 2019, 03:42:59 PM
Great article thanks for sharing with the community. There needs to be more articles like this to help the newcomers into the scene.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earn BAT by liking articles, best way to earn crypto without investing or mining. You can sign up through the article in this thread.
brand new
November 06, 2019, 09:39:01 AM
Great article, amazing starting point for any crypto noobs.

By the way, the blogging platform the article is written on. I've been using it for 2 months and i've earned BAT and DAI from simply liking articles. It works as well and you can cash out when you hit the minimum. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, or who creates crypto content.

You can sign up through the link in this thread.
brand new
November 04, 2019, 07:15:21 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article that is very useful for the newcomers in the crypto world.

Also really like the blogging platform, you can sign up through the article in the quoted text and start earning crypto through it. I have started earning BAT through it
brand new
November 04, 2019, 05:54:04 AM
Great article, it's a great starting point for anyone who is new in the crypto world.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blog. It's a great platform and i would recommend it to anyone who is content creator or even someone who is looking to earn crypto for free. You can sign up through the article on this thread, it's great and i've already earned quite a bit of BAT for simply liking articles.
brand new
November 03, 2019, 11:08:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the crypto community. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT for upvoting articles, great way to earn crypto without investing money or learning to mine. I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, you can sign up through the article in the thread.
brand new
November 01, 2019, 01:40:34 PM
Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the crypto world! There needs to be more articles like this.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blog, i've signed up and already started earning BAT for upvoting articles, great way to earn crypto without investing money or learning to mine. I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, you can sign up through the article in the thread.
Activity: 3
October 26, 2019, 02:32:03 PM
Hello everyone,

Very good article, thanks. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform. I've earn BAT already from it and i signed up only 30 mins ago. Can sign up through the link on the thread or in my quoted text.
brand new
October 25, 2019, 06:32:53 PM
Great tutorial that makes it very simple on how to create a wallet for ERC-20 tokens, keep up the great work. Can you write an article about how to keep your crypto safe?

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT from it for simply liking articles, I will be moving my content over to this platform to earn more. Anyone can sign up through the article in this thread.
brand new
October 25, 2019, 01:34:08 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT from it for free. It's a great combination of the platform on the Brave browser. Anyone interested in the blogging platform, you can sign up through the link in the quote text / the article in the thread.
brand new
October 23, 2019, 03:17:33 AM
Hello everyone,

It's a great article, thanks for sharing the content.

Also I'm a big fan of this project and I highly recommend it because :-

- They are currently ranked 23,000th in the world, which is huge for a platform that is relatively unknown, I would say that all tokens out of the top 20 do have that that many visits, which is very impressive.

- They have over 23,000 users as well of the platform and on average are growing around 3k at least a month on average which means they will be approaching around 30k at least by the end of the year.

- You have the ability to earn BAT, HYDRO and DAI currently on the platform and i'm sure they will add more tokens, this is great because these are established tokens on numerous exchanges meaning that you are not waiting for the bounties to end and hoping they are worth something.

- They payout every Monday, I have done it before numerous times so i can say it works.

You earn crypto for upvoting articles or creating content, this platform is great for anyone who is looking to create crypto content, read crypto content or just wants to earn some crypto without investing their capital or mining it. I would recommend you use it. You can sign up through the link in the thread..
brand new
October 16, 2019, 07:37:01 PM
Great article, thanks for sharing the content, there needs to be more articles like this.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, it's a great platform where you can earn crypto without investing or mining, i've already earned BAT from it.
brand new
October 10, 2019, 05:04:46 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using the platform for around 6 months and it's great.

I've earned a decent amount of DAI, HYDRO and BAT just for simply upvoting articles that i enjoyed reading. It's a great way to earn crypto. Even if it's a small amount these are established tokens, instead of doing bounties that the tokens will never be valuable.
brand new
October 09, 2019, 10:48:08 AM
Great article to start your crypto adventure.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging platform, I've signed up and it's great! I've already started earning BAT through it for simply liking articles. You can sign up through the link on the thread.
brand new
October 06, 2019, 04:37:30 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing this content. Keep up the great content.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on. I have signed up and started to earn crypto through it for free.
brand new
October 04, 2019, 05:42:33 AM
Very good article and it's a great starting point for crypto noobies.

I second in I would recommend the platform the article is written on,It's a great way to earn crypto for blogging and upvoting articles.

I would recommend this platform to anyone, and you can sign up through the link in this thread. Look forward to seeing this platform grow!
Pages:
Jump to: