Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet - page 3. (Read 18747 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 19, 2019, 05:46:48 AM
Great article, that is very simple that even my grandma could follow it and create an online wallet.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption, keep up the good work!
brand new
September 16, 2019, 07:00:37 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Very good article, thanks for sharing with the community as there needs to be more articles like this to allow new people to get involved in the crypto market. Can you write an article on how to keep your crypto safe? I think that's the main concern for most people entering the crypto market.

P.S. The blogging platform is great, thanks for the tip and i've started earning BAT through it without investing any capital! It's a little gem.
brand new
September 13, 2019, 04:32:18 AM
Very good article that is very easy to follow, so much so i think my grandma could follow it!

Keep up the great work, and i look forward to your next article!
brand new
September 09, 2019, 03:33:10 PM
Thanks for the information, there needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption!

Also I can confirm that it does work, I have just used it and earned some BAT for upvoting articles. No need to deposit anything or pay anything. You simply log in, find articles you like, read them and tip them if you think that they are worth it.

It's a neat platform and they are growing fast, according to their stats they have over 18,600 signups and there are over 3,000 articles published per month. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto and read created content. You can sign up through the link in thread.
brand new
September 03, 2019, 10:13:35 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Great article that is a very useful knowledge.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and earned some BAT for simply liking articles, I will be adding my own content on there as that's how you earn the most.

You can sign up through the link in the text I have quoted.
brand new
August 30, 2019, 07:22:32 PM
Great article, it's a great starting point for anyone that is wanting to get into the crypto world, keep up the great work!

Also i recommend the blogging platform you have writtent the article on, I've been using this platform for a while and it's a great platform.

You can earn BAT for simply liking articles (tipping them), you make more for creating content though. They are growing fast (around 3,000 users a month on average), I think by the end of the year they will have overtaken Steemit in the amount of content, users and hopefully payouts (as more users, more tips, more payouts).

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn some crypto, or who is a crypto content creator.
brand new
August 28, 2019, 04:06:56 PM
Great article, thanks for sharing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform. I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto before they think about investing. You can sign up through the link on this thread and what i have quoted.

I've already earned some BAT from it for free and you can do this daily, even without writing any content!
brand new
August 27, 2019, 10:49:12 AM
Great starting article for anyone who is looking to get into the crypto scene, these sorta articles help with mass adoption.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've been using it for a month now and I've earned over 20 BAT this month simply by liking articles, If i was more focused and had more time to create content, I could increase that amount massively. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto for free. it's a great tool in the bounty hunters tool belt. They are growing in size and now have over 16k, I am expecting that number to double by the end of the year, as they are very impressive. more people on the platform, more tips, more payouts.

You can sign up through the article on this thread.
brand new
August 25, 2019, 11:59:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community. These articles are very important for mass adoption and education. Keep up the great work
brand new
August 21, 2019, 05:20:27 PM
Great article and these sort of articles are needed to allow mass adoption and help out the crypto noobs.

Can you write an article on how to keep your crypto safe? I feel that a lot of people are worried about the security around crypto, hence the trusting of banks.
brand new
August 21, 2019, 03:35:33 AM
Hello everyone,

Very good article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

In regards to the blogging platform I'm a big fan of Publish0x, and i have been using it for a while. I think it's great that you can now earn BAT through their system and will help it grow to it's capabilities, I think they really can become bigger than Steemit with the amount of users (Currently over 16,000 signups and growing daily.) and content created. If there are more users as well, it means more tips and more of a payout for content created.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, and I find it's the best way as you earn as the tokens you earn are established on the market and on numerous exchanges.

You can sign up through the article on this thread and in my quoted text.
brand new
August 17, 2019, 05:12:14 AM
Very good article, keep up the great content.

This is the sort of articles that need to be created more, as it allows mass adoption. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, This is a very good way to earn BAT, I've signed up and it works, already started earning BAT.

I will be transferring my content that I create onto this platform and I think that any crypto writers should do the same. Even if you are not a writer, I wold recommend this platform as a way to earn crypto without investing your capital.

You can sign up through the link in the thread. Hope to see you guys there!
brand new
August 15, 2019, 12:29:39 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

I've signed up to the blogging platform and started earning BAT through it, great find! You can sign up through the article on the thread or through the quoted message.
brand new
August 13, 2019, 11:18:15 AM
I'm going to share this article through my social media channels, thanks. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform I've signed up to them as well and started earning BAT for free. You can sign up through the article on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 03, 2020, 10:18:59 PM
The best way to creating Ethereum address is using MyEtherWallet in offline method.

1. go to https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/MyEtherWallet/releases
2. download MyEtherWallet-v5.6.3.zip (file size 20.mb)
3. cut/turn off your internet
4. extract zip file
5. open index

6. create an Ethereum address
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
June 03, 2020, 08:13:16 AM
although now making a wallet at MEW isn't as easy as before but isn't there already a video or tutorial on how to make it, you can check on a specific website about how to make it or watch videos from a particular channel that seems to have been provided, in my opinion now it's very much.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
June 02, 2020, 11:33:07 PM
good too because as far as I know now MEW wallet now seems to have different ways to make it, not like it used to be very instant and easy, maybe now it is a bit difficult but it seems that there are also other functions and guaranteed security. nice and thanks dude.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 27, 2020, 05:09:58 AM
For how to make myetherwallet wallet, there are already many tutorials in various article sources, but there is no harm in sharing it again because now many beginners don't know how to make it.
Agree , nowadays even a beginners are lazy to read on what so called articles. So i really prefer that a youtube tutorial arebetter so they can be follow up easily.
I got lost when i first created my MEW . So more detailed if it shown in a video
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 22, 2020, 08:05:43 PM
Even though there is lot of multi cryptocurrency wallet are rising today but i still recommend to use MYETHERWALLET. In my opinion this is the most secure wallet for altcoins under the ethereum protocol (ERC20), so i would like to share the OVERVIEW of this wallet THREAD that i posted month ago.
I also always use MEW and don't forget to always keep private key in a safe place, don't let others know it and most beginners are always careless in maintaining their privay kay, eventually their assets are stolen by people
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
May 22, 2020, 02:37:31 AM
Hello everyone,

thanks for sharing, by the way, but using MEW still hard for newbies but still recommended . I been using MEW for almost 3 yr and i dont have any issue on it is safe for my altcoins.
There are also good and safe wallet like trust wallet and you can connect your old wallet by entering the private key.
Pages:
Jump to: