Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet - page 22. (Read 18747 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 05:51:28 PM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

I would like you to write an article about ways to earn some crypto, that way people can create a wallet and earn some tokens to fill their wallet  Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 08:54:41 AM
Great article, thanks for sharing the content with the community.

Can you write an article about how to earn crypto? I think it's the starting point for all people who are getting into crypto, I find a lot of the articles are not that good and the ways to earn have not been tested out.
Activity: 236
April 10, 2019, 07:14:05 AM
Your article looks good but I think this nice is already way to saturated because you can find articles on pretty much every subject of this type. This means it will be hard to attract people to follow your articles when everything they find there is just basic information that they already know or it already exists somewhere else. Try to find new topics and ideas for interesting articles that people would like to read,something news that no one wrote about.

I kinda agree with your comment, but I think that the more articles out there the better. Even if it's just one person it reaches and they create a wallet, that's great.

I think that these articles can still be effective as the average person can read them, anyone outside of crypto will not understand it if it is that technical.

In regards to the article, it's a great read and simple to follow, keep up the good work.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 09, 2019, 01:36:54 PM
Your article looks good but I think this nice is already way to saturated because you can find articles on pretty much every subject of this type. This means it will be hard to attract people to follow your articles when everything they find there is just basic information that they already know or it already exists somewhere else. Try to find new topics and ideas for interesting articles that people would like to read,something news that no one wrote about.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 09, 2019, 01:04:03 PM
I do not think that you really need to read a guide to create wallet on MyEtherWallet webiste. Buy you should follow some rules: for example store your private key on safe place or never show someone your private key.
Activity: 532
April 09, 2019, 01:01:12 PM
Nice blog post, keep up the great content and I look forward to your next article.

I think you should write one about how to earn crypto without investing. I think it's the best way for newbies to get involved in crypto and start caring about their tokens. After that they can think about investing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking about writing that article as well, because there are numerous ways to earn crypto without investing money into a project. Do you have any interesting ways to earn? I know most of them, but there are new ones appearing all the time!
Each of us is trying to find a good way to earn a cryptocurrency. At the same time looking for a way not to moisten their personal funds. To today there is nothing suitable, except for participation in the Bounty company. Here the choice is wide enough, from translation, writing articles and social networks, as well as the company's signature on bitcointalk. But keep in mind that the latest market trends do not provide an opportunity to receive a good income.
Activity: 243
Merit: 102
April 09, 2019, 11:43:39 AM
Nice blog post, keep up the great content and I look forward to your next article.

I think you should write one about how to earn crypto without investing. I think it's the best way for newbies to get involved in crypto and start caring about their tokens. After that they can think about investing.

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking about writing that article as well, because there are numerous ways to earn crypto without investing money into a project. Do you have any interesting ways to earn? I know most of them, but there are new ones appearing all the time!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
April 08, 2019, 05:57:22 PM

Activity: 278
Merit: 11
April 08, 2019, 05:04:59 PM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Nice writeup thanks for sharing.

I would like you to write about the difference between decentralised and centralised exchanges, I think a lot of people don't know the difference and don't know which one to use.

Thank you.
brand new
April 07, 2019, 10:13:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thank you for sharing to the community even if there are quite a few of these articles around the more the merrier as it helps more and more people get into the crypto world.

I would suggest adding a few more images and bulking it out a little, I know it could make it a lot longer, which might put off some people, but I believe it is the way to go when it comes to tutorials.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 06:48:46 PM
Welldone, thanks for sharing such a beneficial information, many beginners will definitely benefit from your post and will aswell help old members yet to understand how to use MyEtherWallet site
Activity: 552
April 07, 2019, 06:43:10 PM
Well OP, that was a helpful article. I have only taken a glance through. At my leisure, I will try as much as possible to look into its details.
Other educative articles will be appreciated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
April 07, 2019, 06:16:49 PM
Though it is a very easy thing to open a Myetherwallet account, after upgrading MEW look and interface, many people got confused. So, this article will help them. But I think you should have added the MEW Connect account open procedure because MEW Connect is the safe way to store cryptocurrency in Myetherwallet and it is not that easy to create and store keys/code account like the web wallet. So, I hope you will write an article about Mewconnect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
April 07, 2019, 06:09:53 PM
Nice shared there, but owning a wallet with myetherwallet is quite simple and straightforward since the first thing you need is the password and you are done. Just secure your wallet private key and if it was to be a phrase, keep them from anyone except you to avoid lost of coin.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 12:55:12 PM
I think you should have mentioned MEWconnect, it's a very handy mobile wallet from the creators of MEW, and it has made things easier for me.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 12:45:57 PM
curiosity and interest in writing are very high, it is a thing to learn about a science, both crypto and article writing, both in steemit and on other platforms, I see the point of the article you want to write is myetherwallet, so I suggest you write articles about:

how to recognize the original myetherwallet with fake myetherwalllet
brand new
April 05, 2019, 07:13:45 AM
Hello everyone,

Very good writeup, these sort of articles are needed if we want the industry to grow. To become truly powerful, my grandmother needs to be able to make a wallet.

I would like to see you write an explanation of blockchain. I think most people even in the crypto world either :-

- Use it as a buzzword and can't really explain it to the average person who doesn't know blockchain or crypto.

- More interested in the token as they see the dollar sign and don't know anything about blockchain, but know Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
April 07, 2019, 11:13:51 AM
Real talk first I tried to make myetherwallet i do not how to create it,  I tried to create more than 2 I think before I gets because I do not how what next step but after readibg somw information finally I get it and successful created my account that I used until now.
This is perfect for the individual who are not know what is the next step they will do if they do create myetherwallet account.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 07, 2019, 11:09:20 AM
if you want to take part in bounty campaigns creating MyEtherWallet is the first thing you need to do. there are a lot of articles how to do that but this one won't hurt.
Activity: 552
April 07, 2019, 11:00:37 AM
Your article was really helpful, i dont need to stress my self out, explaining how to create Myetherwallet to a friend that has decided to own an ERC20 tokens. All i do is refer them to your article and it does the job of esplaining it to them. Thanks for creating that article, it was very easy to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: