Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Create a MyEtherWallet - page 23. (Read 18747 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 11:51:21 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Also if you have any ideas of what I should write about, leave a comment!

Nice writeup and I have only recently found out about the blogging platform you are using. I would suggest to anyone who wants to earn some crypto for writing or upvoting articles to join up to Publish0x.

I think the article is prefect, I think if you were to make it longer or add more images it would be a little bit of an overload for someone who has never heard about crypto, crypto wallets or blockchain.

Could you do an article about 5 biggest mistakes in crypto?
copper member
Activity: 238
MYID
April 07, 2019, 10:45:47 AM
Creating the Myetherwallet account is not a hard work rather to maintain it safe and secure. You have to always keep your private key in a safe and secure place outside of internet.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
April 07, 2019, 10:19:32 AM
Hello everyone,

I have written this article to help anyone who wants to create a MyEtherWallet, if there is any feedback to the article, it would be very much appreciated. Also I would check out the platform I wrote the article on, I see it as the next steemit and you can earn tokens for writing content and upvoting articles.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-create-your-first-crypto-wallet-with-myetherwallet-xdqde?a=GELe3POa69

Maybe next time you could write about what is the meaning of GAS, and GWEI, basically, I am not new to crypto but still I am having a hard time understanding how and what should be the value of the GAS limit that I am going to use. So, it would be a nice topic especially for beginners here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 05, 2019, 10:05:03 AM
Thank you very much for this beautiful expression. The point you need to pay attention to here is whether the site you entered is original. There are many cheaters out there.
In order not to get to the phishing site, I recommend adding the site address to the bookmark. And never go to the site by links from letters, telegram, search services, etc... Only by own  bookmark in the browser
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
April 05, 2019, 08:54:52 AM
Thank you very much for this beautiful expression. The point you need to pay attention to here is whether the site you entered is original. There are many cheaters out there.
copper member
Activity: 280
April 05, 2019, 08:49:08 AM
You can also write a review on mobile wallets and the best practices for storing private keys, as we all know security crucial when it crypto.
Activity: 518
April 05, 2019, 08:43:12 AM
Check below youtube link, which is English tutorial for how to create MyEtherWallet address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTA7wo2MEY

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 05, 2019, 08:34:06 AM
There is nothing complicated in it at all, because everything is intuitively clear, I hope that you have already understood this, because the most important thing is to correctly enter the address, I am sure that you have already figured out.
brand new
April 01, 2019, 07:08:17 AM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption. Why did you write about MyEtherWallet? I think you could add to the article other wallets that could be used and an analysis of which ones are the best for you to use.

Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 04, 2019, 06:51:06 PM
good articles, and for beginners, making an ETH wallet is not easy and requires guidance. Many articles explain how to create an ETH wallet, but I hope this article can help to understand how to create an ETH wallet.
https://medium.com/swlh/ico-help-how-to-create-your-ethereum-wallet-4a78c1ef9022
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 04, 2019, 06:43:24 PM
Although MyEtherWallet is the easiest ETH wallet to use, i will recommend peoples to not using it anymore.
Using metamask is better because it is browser extension. There were many MEW phishing cases occurred in the past.
but if you are a beginner, using MEW is enough to learn how to sending ETH or token in from your wallet.
I have always used mew and never experienced any problems .The main thing to be very careful .
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 02:55:49 AM
good article, because now there are many beginners who register in this forum, and also they have to learn how to use / make WALLET.
most popular wallet is ERC20 because many ico use their platform, and also many newbie join bounty and airdrop.

Yeah right, there is always a newbie and this is a good thing for crypto, I'm sure there are still many people who are confused with MyEtherWallet , the presence of these tips certainly can make people interested in using MyEtherWallet .
for people new to crypto probably the first they know there are blockchain and myetherwallet. I myself get started from there, and then more and more platforms I know. a great article to learn for people who do not know myetherwallet.
Activity: 3
March 29, 2019, 10:13:49 AM
Great writeup.

I would just work on having more images, imagine that it's someone who has never touched a laptop, never mind even heard about crypto. Look forward to your next article.

I think a great article to write about would be how to earn crypto, since you have a wallet now you need to fill it!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 02, 2019, 02:23:36 AM
good article, because now there are many beginners who register in this forum, and also they have to learn how to use / make WALLET.
most popular wallet is ERC20 because many ico use their platform, and also many newbie join bounty and airdrop.

Yeah right, there is always a newbie and this is a good thing for crypto, I'm sure there are still many people who are confused with MyEtherWallet , the presence of these tips certainly can make people interested in using MyEtherWallet .
brand new
March 28, 2019, 01:41:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, perfect starting point for anyone who is looking to create a basic wallet to get started in the crypto world.

I think a great article that would accompany this article would be how to earn some small amounts of crypto without investing or mining, i.e. bounties, airdrops etc. I think it's the best way for someone to get involved in the crypto world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 02, 2019, 01:30:29 AM
Has anyone here experience the same way with me? I created new wallet using the new and improved mew website. There is a lot of choice even in the app. But I prefer to choose the mnemonics scheme.

However when I imported it on my imtoken 3rd party app. The eth address that gave to me in mew is different than the one I imported through imtoken but I encode the mnemonics I got from mew. This new version made me think how the hell that happened?

So my solution is revert back the old mew interface and do the old process and I did it. But still not figuring out why the first one got wronged. Please enlighten me.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 01:11:15 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 01, 2019, 12:36:15 PM
Hello everyone,

Great article, thanks for sharing.

There needs to be more articles like this to allow mass adoption. Why did you write about MyEtherWallet? I think you could add to the article other wallets that could be used and an analysis of which ones are the best for you to use.

MEW is the wallet used by most of the bounty hunters so it is indeed to create such article but it is not a rocket science knowledge needed to create a wallet, anyone who can understand english can do that and all the information are available even from their official website.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2019, 11:59:28 AM
Instructions are cleary explained in the time of sign up itself. The page which is popping up around 4 times will give enough information to do that, then what is the use of this article. If you really want to help the newbies want to create the MEW wallet. You may need to share this on beginners and help section.

Newbies might need such advice and please see the URL and you are on MEW or any phishing site. There are some scam sites there to scam us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 29, 2019, 04:04:13 PM
In fact, in General there is nothing complicated in this wallet,and how to create it!Go to YouTube and look at a bunch of videos on there to create Pirovskoe wallet,it will take you 5-10 minutes to do,and vypolnite 2-3 time in a purse, and a couple of RA will make the transfer transaction,and you will become clear immediately,and how to use it,so don't even zamorachivayas for this reason
Pages:
Jump to: