Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with bounty cheaters - page 6. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 05:39:31 AM
I reported my cheaters, i received emails and still do, comfirming a ref that was under someone elses name, but using my email.  Someone was doing this for various drops, each time i get those mails, i resend an email, clearly stating that it wasn't my name on the ref but only my email.
Wait and see, i did join the airdrops after, seems the one using my mail was picking good drops, hopefully, the drops come through now, because of the multi-email join.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 29, 2018, 05:35:01 AM
Each campaign I join. I see hundreds of cheaters. The only way to stop the guy is to manage the bounty. He needs to hide the necessary information in the spreadsheet. To protect the bounty hunter
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 05:32:45 AM
Send PM to bounty manager and don't forget to report this cheater to DT member by creating a thread in Reputation section. This cheater will get a red trust as a gift as soon as you create a thread to report him to DT member Smiley. Don't forget to collect enough evidence to report him.

but he is using my btc profile.  So how he will be get punished.?
does that mean he is using your account? or just imitate your profile for his own benefit?
if he only imitates and uses your profile, there should still be an opportunity to report to the moderator, of course you have clear evidence.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:55:49 AM
For bounty cheaters, You just have to report it to the Bounty manager. I also experienced the same thing. Someone sign up in a twitter campaign and telegram campaign using my bct username and link but he attached it with a different twitter and eth address.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:52:26 PM
It's so unfortunate that scammers are everywhere  looking for innocent people to dupe.... I wonder why there is no regulatory body to flush out the cheats... As long as  crypto still remains like dis, everyone must stay guided and be careful in order not to fall victim of them
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I had so many times when in the same campaign I registered my articles several times under different names and wallet. this is extremely unfair. I wrote at that time to the manager of the bounty and the fraudster was blocked. but I don't think that it affects them somehow. they just go to another campaign and do the same thing there
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
Yes, from fraudsters in Crypto-currency nobody is insured. So, that is just before choosing a crypt or company. Do not rush to invest. And everything should be carefully thought out and weighed against possible risks.
Activity: 280
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 26, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
I have experience such a thing before and I think it is hard to deal with it, the best way to go about it is that we the community members will be helping the bounty managers to catch the cheaters, once you see any cheat, then report it to the bounty manager.
Activity: 344
July 26, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
It's so unfortunate that scammers are everywhere  looking for innocent people to dupe.... I wonder why there is no regulatory body to flush out the cheats... As long as  crypto still remains like dis, everyone must stay guided and be careful in order not to fall victim of them
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
You must be careful. It's easy to cheat on a virtual market. There are many fake users. Do your own research and do not trust anyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
I see only one way. It is necessary to inform bounty managers, thereby helping them to perform work. It is impossible to apply any sanctions to cheaters, because they use only the Wallet number from all their requisites.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
Yes, it is very big problem for all bounty hunters. You can not change anything without bounty manager, he is the most important person in this story.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
it can be a learning for us to be more careful with our account and we must also be alert to the fraudsters by directly reporting it. of course, it's very disturbing and disadvantageous for us. the most important thing is we must to be more careful and use our account well so we can also get the  benefit from it
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
things like this are very common. their own profit from the work of others. I admit this is very troubling and certainly even almost in all bounty there are things like this. stop them it is impossible to do. that can be done is simply by reporting to the manager concerned to inform the cheating.
Activity: 392
July 25, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
Just report them to the bounty managers. Always check your stakes, I do it weekly to see if anyone is trying to impersonate or claim my work. Sadly people will not stop cheating specially now that there is real money involved in Crypto. All we can do is report and get them banned.
Activity: 102
July 25, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Bounty scammers should be reported to the bounty manager ASAP.
There are bounty scammers who will also try to use the account of those who are in the bounty early (and use the eth address they own).
There will be less bounty scammers if they do not receive bounty and are stopped at the onset.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
You should report him with bounty manager. Told they should banned him and proof that you own those accounts . Next time, remember post proof of authenticator with your profile to prevent fraud.
Activity: 185
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
I pity those scammers. They are really trying their best to take advantage on other people's weaknesses and money. They are feeding their families with the money they got from illegal activities or from a stolen money. Why not play fair in this game called life. We all have our struggles and adversities. Why still have to resort into stealing other people's hardwork and money?
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 25, 2018, 11:32:09 PM
I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  

Well, that issue is something usual here. Well, on the other side, cheaters use the same profile when applying using different wallet address. Others say that just show your wallet address on your profile for credibility, and then report it to the bounty manager, and to the moderator as well. Letting it passed you by might affect your account, it might result to banning or some punishment here in the forum. Just if you are victim, report it as quickly as you could.
Activity: 630
July 25, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  
you can contact the dev or bounty manager, include strong and complete evidence for fraudsters get red trus, indeed we must be careful every transaction, hopefully your problem can be resolved well and smoothly friends
Pages:
Jump to: