Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with bounty cheaters - page 8. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. Just stick to doing the bounties, I'm sure there's 1000s of bounty cheaters, the rewards for twitter etc are so low though anyway.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 23, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.
link for the complaint I am providing below
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42711024

Can you please advise how to stop these bastards

his twitter id is  https://twitter.com/hoanglong0240  
You should report about cheating in the telegram group or send a direct message to the bounty manager proving that you really own that account.
There is no universal way to prevent cheaters from what they are doing, though we all should be wide-awake and monitor the authenticity of our work and reports.
Activity: 215
July 23, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
You should immediately write to administrators if you find such people, he will paint their accounts or banned them
Activity: 187
July 23, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
must report to the managers or moderator of this forum, they gonna give a red trust or blocked permanently if they truly cheated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 23, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
In case if you would know his BTT account you could report to the moderator, you will get the minus of reputation, or of you would know his telegram you also could report spam on it. But it is not your case like I see. You can just task to the bounty manager as was mentioned earlier.
Activity: 546
July 23, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
I met with some instances when some other  person using my credentials working for an ICO telegram.  I only came to know about that cheater when I also applied for the same ICO telegram and  reported to the bounty manager.  
today I also found some cheater who has applied for twitter campaign using my btc profile.

is not possible for someone to use your details to apply, so the only possible is that they can only use your twitter username and not bitcointalk.org username.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
in such a case, always let the bounty manager know. pm him or try to catch him on telegram. you should always report something like that. only then can you stop the scam people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 11:48:34 AM
I think a lot of cheater use our profile to join bounty campaign, you can't do anything and no one will get punished, just report to bounty manager if you found them, remember always check your participants campaign master spreadsheet, cheater like to steal your article/video, use your profile to claim signature campaign stakes
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Now too many scammers. the more banned the scammer gets the more brutal.
There is no other way than you report to the bounty manager. and every bounty manager will also know that the scammer is in the spreadsheet and will be deleted.
I just hope every bounty makes proof of report to join before filling out the registration form and every campaign should be limited in my opinion will be better again.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 11:41:11 AM
There is nothing much you can do except informing the bounty manager. Have your proof ready and if the manager is a good you can win your case against the cheater. these things are more common and you should prepare yourself to face more of these cases
Activity: 224
Strategist
July 23, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Just report them on the bounty managers though this will not completely eliminate them at least you can still use your bct account for the bounty. Some bounties stop them by requiring authentication post which they cannot bypass since you are the only one who can access your bct account.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
For bounty cheaters, You just have to report it to the Bounty manager. I also experienced the same thing. Someone sign up in a twitter campaign using my bct username and link but he/she attached it with a different twitter and eth address. I was forced to post a proof of authentication on the thread even though it was not ask and directly report the incident to the scam thread and the bounty manager.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
If you come across them, collect evidence and report to bounty managers. We need to scourge this area of them
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
July 23, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
I also often found someone using my bitcointalk ID to join bounty especially article bounty, they also using other people article hoping they will get stakes from stolling people content. What i do just report them to the bounty hunter so they adress are banned to join all bounty from those manager
Activity: 566
July 23, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Explain this to bounty manager, i believe no bounty manager will harbour such bad behavior, it has happened to me in a bounty before where someone try to impersonate me, he was blacklisted after reporting the cheater.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
July 23, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
I am waiting for some solution.  Can anyone please suggest.   Smiley
If someone cheating the campaign for earning rewards wi be definitely fall under scammers so you can go to scam accusation section with appropriate proof that you are the actual owner of thatntwitter then he will get red trust as well he will be disqualified from the campaign.
Activity: 137
July 23, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
I think the genuine bounty hunters need to stay woke and observant so that you can quickly report cheaters alsothe bounty managers needs to be proactive to stop reduce or prevent these occurences.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
many cheaters try to sign up using your profile, the sad thing is sometimes they go through it because some managers are dealing with so many campaigns so they may not be able to track them all down. Just send a message to the manager or report it in the post, I'm sure the managers are happy to receive your report and take action immediately.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
You better report to the bounty manager so that cheats can be disqualified. then you can report to the admin of this forum to give DT to his bitcointalk account.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
this is a new problem in Bounty Hunter, after many similar accounts follow the Bounty campaign, now a new impostor with the concept of replacing the ETH address. the solution I think you reported the thieves to the bounty manager, if necessary you report to the Moderator, because this is very disturbing in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: