Pages:
Author

Topic: how to distinguish the good ico, ico scam - page 4. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 2
I'm new to this field, but I read a lot of information about the "world" critical currency, ICO. I can only say that a good project can be found either with good intuition or with a very thorough analysis of information about a specific project, but you can simply participate in everything. By the way, now I'm participating in the project # Konios, this project has collected a very serious and intelligent team, in the success of which you can not doubt. I am confident of the success of this project. I invite everyone to participate in the ICO. The idea of ​​the project is very promising, and this sphere is constantly moving forward! # KoniosOfficial
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
how to distinguish the good ico, ico scam
For me as what I have experience I will focus on their team if they have experience on facillitating bounty campaign and if not I'm sure its scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A good ICO has a best team, has an active telegram, has an organized spreadsheet, good bounty manager and has a great white paper. And lastly, an ICO will be considered as best ICO if it will reach ots soft and hard cap and will become successful.

Nice say, I will always look out for this criteria you've mentioned
Activity: 196
I have yet to understand, but for me, if the follow-on big accounts and large investors in ICO are discussing then became one of the signs that it will be promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I am afraid there is no way. Specially what happened to PayPro and Vionex, i am realy afraid of investing in ICOs. Maybe it's time to regulate something in crypto world.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
You need to look for every detailed information about coin: whitepapers, developers, how coins work and distributed.. It may not give you CLEAR information but your overall vision will be enlightened. It can be enough for most.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Based on my experience to know the good ICO we have to see what the first project their team is working on, see what the ICO price is, and is their Hardcap achieved? A good ICO will also definitely list the coins in good exchange too. For ICO scam be careful with high prices, usually they cheat us the investors hear the price of their coins. So we must be smart to choose ICO to invest. My suggestion if you have the wealth to invest, choose a well-known and famous ICO like BTC, ETH, NXT etc. Thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
For me it is hard to identify an ICO scam but there are a lot of good ICO also. Just check their website, roadmap and most of all their team. Scam ICO are sometimes asking for your private key.
Activity: 77
No one knows for sure because the original ICO and scam that's very similar. check the team that runs the ICO and the concepts presented carefully. This is important in order to know for sure about the ICO.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
how to distinguish the good ico, ico scam

Checklists to validate a good ICO
1) Road map
2)White paper
3)Website
4) Team supporting the project
5)Advisors

Go through the profile of the team and google those names whether they are genuine as they mentioned in site or road map.
Activity: 32
it's all about the team friend
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
I'm researching about team member's all thing, even their social media or something like that and if I dont like them little, I don't invest to project, if everything okey and there is real community behind them, it is good ico for me.
Activity: 62
I think it's impossible to determine 100%. In my opinion, you need to wait a bit and make a choice to interesting and technically complex projects.
In any case if there are doubts in the team or the project, it is better to refuse from investing
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
A good ICO always gets good grades from different sites. You need to look at the project team, or people who work there are not scammers. Also, when choosing, I pay attention to how the website is designed, this is also very important.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
1. Read the whitepaper first. Do you like the idea? Is blockchain is that necessary for this project?
2. Think about the market for which project is targeting? Is it really big and promising?
3. Try to find their social media, mentioning their project in news/socials
4. Find all topics about the project on this forum, find their slack/telegram/twitter, etc. Research the community. Is it active? Is it big? Is it professional?
5. Find their members, try to find their personal info. Their twitter, linkedins, etc.
I don't think those methods are good to judge a project. Those can be made up. . And some projects seem good but exaggerated, quite hard to be executed. Need think a lot and carefully if want to join ICO. By the way, I had ever seen a really serious project. The operation team goes to different countries to participate in conferences and meet investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to distinguish it and only a few people could tell the difference that the ICO scam and real. but now there is already a website that holds all the ICO and has already marked also if it's a scam or not, but this did not become the main reference point.
https://www.coinschedule.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
scam ico is a problem especially if you are holding it for long unless the founders vanish tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It's very difficult to do that, nowadays many scammed ico disguise in a very best way, in ico we don't get a lot of security, we invest based on the white paper and some information from the team and the company, all we can do is research to make sure everything is fit to what the creator and team developers mention, that is why newbie are not suggested to join ico because the risk is high and need a lot of source to do the research
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
In the present day is complex to perform this analysis, for example: There are projects with great development and with high dissemination and in the end up failing, on the other hand, there are projects with little structure of development and promotion is medium and  becomes a success. In my opinion a survey of investor interests can help, usually great attention is generated for projects essential on a day to day basis.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
what if the tokens are unlocked for ICO participants and the rest of the tokens are locked for 6months to 1year (devs fund/future marketing/bounty, ETC). I saw that BelugaPay are unable to release the funds for bounties right after the ICO, it will take atleast 6months to distribute it. The bounties are more than 4months duration.
Pages:
Jump to: