Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 21. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 09:42:04 PM
every day, but the capital is big, I'm not sure if it can profit. for bounty and airdrop, you have to wait a long time. Tarding can produce altcoins every day, but because of the fluctuating price, I'm not sure if it will be profitable every day or not.

Trading, bounty and airdrop are really good ideas to earn altcoins everyday, but it is not guarantee to make us earn well because it sometimes having no value at this bearish market trend. What we should do with it is to keep hold and wait until bullish market comes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:41:37 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

For me the best to earn altcoin is to do some airdrops, even though it a waste of time but still its needs only a little time for you to do.

But also you can't earn altcoin directly, you can wait for the time when you they want to send you your token.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 09:38:16 PM
for us, we will also trade in altcoin, so I think I will also get bitcoin in a short time, but now it is also difficult to get more profits, because now the price of bitcoin is still cheap, but I am not worried that someday prices will also soon go up.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
It's difficult to earn altcoins every day, but there's one method how to do, such as trading, you can earn altcoins every day by buying and selling to the exchanges but there's a big risk involved, because the market is very volatile and its hard to predict even those pro traders in crypto got loses by doing this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
You can gain daily tokens by doing the following task that mentioned above. But I think, the bounty campaign is the most near sure allocation to have. The others is not sure if the team or the appointed member will submit to that. Better to join in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
If you want to earn money every day, you have to exchange altcoins. Because the air ticket, payment of gratuities and mining fees are not paid regularly. I am looking for income from Airdropping and bounty.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 09:19:19 PM
I guess trading will be the fastest way to earn Alternate Coins because if you have money or Bitcoin to exchange into that Alternate Coin, then you may have a part in their platform. You can also join Airdrops but it requires some task that needs to be done and finished.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 16, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You can only earn altcoin every day if you are a daily trader but aside from that , it was hard to earn altcoin daily since the market right now is dropping so hard.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 08:52:49 PM
every day, but the capital is big, I'm not sure if it can profit. for bounty and airdrop, you have to wait a long time. Tarding can produce altcoins every day, but because of the fluctuating price, I'm not sure if it will be profitable every day or not.
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
I think one of the best ways to earn altcoins is through the bounty. With bounty you will be paid well for your effort if you go by what the project requires of you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 16, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
I earn altcoins, thanks to a Bounty. right now the earnings have become very low
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
To earn more altcoins in everyday, best options is bounty and a little bit Airdrop. Trading for earn money. So do more bounty to earn more valuable altcoins every days. If you do only social bounty you will get huge altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 16, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
Bounty is good way to earning more altcoins for me, but if you have enough money for trading also good to earn more money from there. Do more bounties and earn more your altcoins, participate in signature campaign with huge allocation is good more than other bounty tasks.
Merit: 24
September 16, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens. But,  every bounty have rules must to follow if you want to get their tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 16, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
There are so many areas in the crypto world which I think yo can earn tokens everyday both when asleep and also when awake. The most common one that I participate in is bounties and also trading.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
September 16, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
It is impossible to win altcoins every day but you can do several things so that you will receive several payments throughout the month. I've lately been more focused on airdrops and subscription campaigns here in the forum.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
I've tried all above and for me the best ways to earn altcoins are bounty campaings and trading. Eared enough.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
Of course the way to get altcoins every day is to do day trading, but day trading requires a lot of initial capital.
copper member
September 16, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
I think the most profitable option will be trading. Because an expert who knows how to trade can earn not limited money. Only experience and initial capital are needed.
Activity: 56
September 16, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
Trading
Airdrop
Bounty
Mining
Pages:
Jump to: