Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 24. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Trading is the best way to earn profitable altcoins every day.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
there are plenty of ways if you are looking to earn without investment then you can go for airdrops/ bounties / translations.
Activity: 33
September 14, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
Of course, trading and bounty campaigns. I usually earn altcoins with the Bounty campaign. I only trade BTC.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 03:42:17 AM
If you want to win in the virtual market you can start by buying more than one Altcoin with money you will invest. You can trade in stock market sites to earn more Altcoins. You have to spend a lot of time and good graphics to win.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 06:12:49 PM
The best way to earn altcoin is truly by bounty program and it gives meaning amount of token than airdrop and It requires more concentration
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 06:08:53 PM
Is the best way for me to produce altcoins every day, but that requires a lot of capital. Airdroup and bounty is my second way of producing new altcoins, it's easy and doesn't need capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
it should be a standart strategy for growing market. But market is falling down long time. And in this case is very difficult to earn it by trading. But there are bounties and drops.
but nevertheless every day you can earn only by using the difference in the price of the coin in the market, and the Bounty campaign and the air drop gives you earnings every few months, with the condition of doing certain work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
it should be a standart strategy for growing market. But market is falling down long time. And in this case is very difficult to earn it by trading. But there are bounties and drops.
Activity: 65
September 13, 2018, 04:22:36 PM
I earned altcoins just doing bounties and airdrops. If I have money or capital to invest, I invest in that altcoin or buy altcoin in exchanges like Binance. If you want to have more different altcoins I suggest do bounty and airdrops.

Today, you will not earn much on airdrops and bounties. A lot of crooks and all coins are falling in price in 10x
Activity: 588
September 13, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
I earned altcoins just doing bounties and airdrops. If I have money or capital to invest, I invest in that altcoin or buy altcoin in exchanges like Binance. If you want to have more different altcoins I suggest do bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
My choice on the crypto market is trading. This is the most difficult activity for earning money or altcoin. But I'm making a profit, and I'm happy about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 13, 2018, 04:09:26 PM
Now the crypto currency market has the opportunity to make a profit. Who is looking for Bounty, who is engaged in trade. Everyone chooses himself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 04:02:25 PM
Making cryptocurrencies everyday in the crypto space is so unrealistic although bounty programs and Airdrops can help you make some altcoins and if you don't all out full time you will most probably me making some tokens every other week or month as opposed to everyday. Trading is not my forte to be sincere because I think too much risk is involved with trading.
I trade only when I want to buy or sell tokens.
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 04:01:25 PM
If you aren't looking to gain a particular coin/token mainly then airdrops/bounties can net you a low to sizable amount of altcoins with a wide range value. Obviously this a very unstable source in order to gain altcoins, but it a "free" source nonetheless. Trading tokens already in your possession for altcoins is clearly the easiest way to earn them/ seeing the value change over time. Of course with the aforementioned method you aren't necessarily risk free like you are doing airdrops/bounties. With the current bearish market prices are very reasonable if one wanted to invest fiat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
no way my friend, there is no easy money nowhere on the world, forget all about it and focus something to can undesrtstand crypto currency, you need to read and research a lot
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
The best and most secure route is to join airdrop or abundance programs as I would like to think do what you believe is simple and should be possible
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
I don't know that people are earning altcoin freely everyday but I am not surprise if this is happing I will also like to earn altcoin. All what I know is bounty
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
In order to receive tokens or coins, you can trade in the crypto currency market. This brings a good profit for those people who are willing to constantly learn and work hard.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
I would choose for myself this signature in the bounty, as a day you can do all the posts for a week, and somewhere every day, but for me there is no difference, it's still posts in different groups!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If you want to earn altcoin every day, then it is best to join the airdrop and join the bounty. That's how you can earn free cards every day without having to invest, but that's a token worthless and you have to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: