Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 4. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
well, right now, most airdrops are scam. I have actually quit doing airdrops any more. They take too much time and give you some useless coins that never make it to the market and you can just watch them in your wallet and other then that they have no use. I am only doing bounties right now but even they are not offering any thing substantial.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
October 25, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
My way of earning free Altcoins is mostly via bounties but I also invest in ICOs as well, also dabble a little in trading but I do not take them as serious as I take bounty hunting.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
If you want to earn daily Altcoins why not participate in Airdrop campaigns.I find it very interesting that this is a free form of free coin. Or join the Bounty campaign.But depending on Your ability may be appropriate for each campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 07:36:31 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

trading
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
I used to think that the most affordable and effective way to regularly get free tokens are different airdrops. But now the number of scammers and unsuccessful airdrops that do not pay remuneration has increased significantly. Therefore, I now mainly work with promising bounty.
Activity: 378
October 25, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
Altcoins can be earned daily and consistently only by trading. Bounty and airdrops transfer the reward in a few months and the price of altcoins at this time is usually very low. You will have to wait a few more months until the price of altcoin reaches at least its nominal price.
For successful trading, you can subscribe to telegrams channels that provide forecasts for the growth of altcoins. Many of these channels provide detailed information about entry and exit points from positions, take profit and stop loss levels.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 06:54:19 PM
Every day to earn it only airdrop and trading , bounty now rarely pay will have to wait about a month or 2 to even valatile !
Activity: 252
October 24, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
well another option. games tied to cryptocurrency and blockchain. It's a less stressful option.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 24, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
Trading can be done when you have spare amount of money and invest in the purchase of the coins directly i am newbie i prefer bounty and airdrops for a few months and after gaining the experience follow trading for earning altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
All of the above can really help in earning coins daily. If you are really active in joining all of them then you can earn many coins and earn money if they are already available in the market. Earning coins does not a money for capital in order to get this but only time and effort will do.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 24, 2018, 12:31:46 AM
Instagram campaigns are getting famous these days. Lots of ico are kicking off this type of campaign. One can have an organic account and start earning some altcoins weekly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
If you want to earn altcoins daily you have to do trading or participating some task and also by doing airdrops.participate in different bounty.
Or if you want instant invest for it buy altcoins in  different exchanges.

Alternatively, most of today's coin or token support the use of their coin by the POS mechanism. So if a coin you want to invest in supports this way, you can get that coin every day
Activity: 126
October 21, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
To earn altcoins every day you need to try hard, and I think you can collect them in the bounty and airdrop every day and after coming to trade in the market!
Activity: 602
October 21, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
Did airdrops,Did bounties & Did trading. Then repeat doing Bounties,doing trading until BTC hit moon.
When a market is in such bad conditions I think it is wise to seize every opportunity to earn several altcoins and stop trading and selling. Hodl is the best strategy in this case.
I fully agree with your opinion, because in any case, if we take into account the poor cryptocurrency market, trade is not recommended, because the coins are in very bad condition.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 21, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
bounty and airdrop, both of them can get altcoins but not for every day because there are several stages of time to get them, and different things to do with trading that does target to increase the number of altcoins we have.
what must be understood is that there is no instant and all results need a gradual process.
"but there is only one way to get altcoins every day by mining".
Activity: 200
October 21, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
Did airdrops,Did bounties & Did trading. Then repeat doing Bounties,doing trading until BTC hit moon.
When a market is in such bad conditions I think it is wise to seize every opportunity to earn several altcoins and stop trading and selling. Hodl is the best strategy in this case.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Well, now it is nearly impossible to earn altcoins everyday because bounty and airdrop activities are paralyzed due to the crisis in the crypto market; in the past it was possible.
Activity: 413
October 21, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Bounty. I chose this method to earn cryptocurrencies. Convenient. Plain. I am doing a project analysis. I can find out where to invest. I understand better projects. This method gives more information about the token in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
In order to earn altcoins every day - it is necessary to work every day. You are not yet at that age, in order to ask about this and do not know the answer.

Doing the tasks everyday and doing other jobs can bring in some Altcoin to a wallet everyday.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 21, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: